View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 17 of 307 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Dragons and kitty's are even related.

Where did you learn this...Jurassic Park II
    Nope, I like reading fantasy novels and science fiction books. Although its been a while since I have picked up a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Nope, I like reading fantasy novels and science fiction books. Although its been a while since I have picked up a book.
    Aahhh..and here I thought this was something based in fact
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Aahhh..and here I thought this was something based in fact
    Partly it is. As of now, dragons (of which, ACDriver's original avatar is a sample of) is a creature of fantasy, as no scientific proof currently exists. From story descriptions and drawings, the dragons looked more closely related to dinosaurs, IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    dragons looked more closely related to dinosaurs, IMHO.
    I think its a pretty much accepted fact that dragons=d inosaurs
    Hmmmm...this has all the makins of one of those internet affairs
    It still does. Considering the thread topic, Chick-Dance is playing around (internet-wise only). I don't think anything about it. Just goes to show Chick's hubby how lucky he is. (with me, displaying sad look but happy for Chick )
    Speaking of Chick. I wonder if she knows much about her date, the Aflac duck. I know Chick is pretty left politically. I wonder if it bothers her to know that the CEO of Aflac, her date's boss is friends with GWB. Can the romance handle the political imbalance??
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    It's a relationship based on lust, not politics!
    Animo et Fide
    Back to the topic at hand,

It was "Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin' " leading for a while followed closely by "You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!" and now they are neck to neck once again (14 vs 14) .....

Just keeping the off topic back to its topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Interesting stake, you must have won, erm let's see, the population of Chorlton-***-Hardy!
    - indeed Mr Peter, with all the associated benefits of being a freeman, I can now pull my horse and cart along Chorlton main street fondling my fronds in a particularly suggestive fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    And I am sure your family is confidently saying now: "Gosh, we wish dad would have lost this gamble..."
    Chick Dance, shame on you for having the temerity to suggest that my wife and kids don't think I'm the greatest papa since Hugh Grant in "about a boy" .....
    indeed Mr Peter, with all the associated benefits of being a freeman, I can now pull my horse and cart along Chorlton main street fondling my fronds in a particularly suggestive fashion
    Pull your horse and cart? Wow, you must be stronger than you look. Horses weigh a lot!
    In a similar way I'm now the ruler of Oswaldtwistle. I only get to pull sheep through the streets, but I'm not as strong as you.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    - indeed Mr Peter.
    You make him sound like he's a hair dresser
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Does the myth come from China - year of the dragon and all that ? (which is my animal btw)
    If it's from China...wouldnt that make AFLAC the Peking Duck??
    Quote Originally Posted by claire-bear
    You make him sound like he's a hair dresser
    I've never dressed in hair. Only PVC.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I've never dressed in hair. Only PVC.

hmmmm....Kinky
    Well burst my bubble: The Chick, the biggest flirt on TC, is married!.. Ouch... I must change my approach...must think..let's see...humm... Is you husband busy tonight?!...
    (Just kidding!)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    So many posts, so little time.

I must fly this morning and all day to pick up the virgin lasses left tied to a rocky outcropping in a feeble attempt by the villagers to convince me not to char their hovels into ashes..mahjahahahahaaa

Perhaps tonight I will find time to respond to some of the more egrerious posts.....common Green indeed!!!

Have a great day All!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    It begs the question: Did clulup, with his thorough investigation of Chick, know that she's married and was hiding it from us?.. And what else does he know?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    To learn more about Dragons you should read the factual treaties written by Ms. Anne McCaffery That woman knows Dragons!
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    It begs the question: Did clulup, with his thorough investigation of Chick, know that she's married and was hiding it from us?.. And what else does he know?
    I think he has been paid off by that shameless Harlot!