View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 168 of 307 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169170171172173178218268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Mine was the flying monkees....I thought, "Man, I wish I could do that!!!"
    It wasn't "The chickens genuflect to me", as your signature states?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    It wasn't "The chickens genuflect to me", as your signature states?
    Are you accusing me of something!!

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    This Chick ain't gonna genuflect to nobody no how
    Hoo, ha, ha, woowe! That's a good one! Better ask the Duck his opinion on this one!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Are you accusing me of something!!

Me accusing you? Certainly not. About what??? Besides, I don't know anything about genuflecting chicken. I have seen genuflecting turkeys, but at least the current president did not seem to enjoy the experience...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Are you comparing turkeys to chickens?! I request an apology
    I, for one, am sorry........that you are such a turkey.
    Are you comparing turkeys to chickens?! I request an apology
    Comparing turkeys to chickens? Certainly not! I am sure chicken are much more dexterous, neat, skillful and versatile at what they do than turkeys, I just could not find a picture!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    LOL...momentarily speechless...but I'll get you back!
    Your response should have been, "So's your face!"

Anyone watch Scrubs?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The Duck handed me the remote control along time ago
    You seem to be in control, Chickie! Good thing
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Hmmm.... I'm not sure I understand this. Isn't it so that bears have to be shot anyway because otherwise the bear population would become to big in that area, the bears would start starving and enter populated areas to find food, and will be shot anyway? I am not familiar with wildlife preservation and hunting in the US, but I would think that hunting bears is only allowed if the bear population is at the upper limit anyway, and controlled hunting is needed to keep the population within some limit?

If this is the case, is this method of killing a bear worse than others? Isn't it a good way to get the chance for a clean shot and make sure the bear doesn't suffer?

And where doese the money involved go, into wildlife preservation, at least in part? If that is the case isn't it good that hunters pay, the more the better, instead of park rangers doing the job, thereby creating costs instead of money for wildlife preservation? I know the situation in East African parks/game reserves, there contolled hunting is a very good thing for everybody involved, even for the animals, when considering the circumstances and the alternatives.

Here i am - being all serious in this very fun thread.

Many of these areas that bear hunting take place are in extremely remote areas. They are on islands with the highest population density of bears in the world. Like it or not, nature's regulation of populations does involve booms and busts in population - fortunately we have predators here so it isn't quite like humans have removed the natural predators - we just added to them. The majority of bears would not even have access to communities to get into garbage and cause problems.

In Alaska (on the state level) no revenue can be earmarked for specific funding (or so i have heard). I think it is dumb because it discourages a balanced budget.

Left alone, most ecosystems have a fairly flat cycle of population booms and busts - it is when we start fiddling with one thing that the drastic crashes happen.

Now, let's talk about something less morbid...
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    Told you she was in the wrong forum!

Welcome the world, the real world!

See how unbiased I can be (avatar) by encouraging people to vote without alluring-alluding-assuming one side or the other? Chickens are well-balanced birds!
    You can allure me anytime you want. Especially on that VS plane!

BTW, can I get the remote back?

I hear there's a couple of out of work America West pilots who might be interested

Hey CN! How do you quote with a Treo? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Comparing turkeys to chickens? Certainly not! I am sure chicken are much more dexterous, neat, skillful and versatile at what they do than turkeys, I just could not find a picture!
    Chicken taste a whole hell of alot better too.
    Nothing tastes like turkey..

But everything tastes like chicken.
    And chicken doesn't make you drowsy like turkey

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by chick-dance
    Boo!
    did that work?

Edit -- looks like it did (back on my pc), yikes, that's a pain!

You could make a shortcut for the text and then just enter the person's name to enter after [QUOTE=
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
    Any quick way to make the [ and the ] ?