View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 167 of 307 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170171172177217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 6123
    Is it too late in my life to be a gardner? Fresh air, sunshine, hot babes....that's the job for me!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Not according to Reginald Perrin, ACD. It's never too late to become a gardener (or to call your mother in law a hippopotamus).
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    okay, look longstrider we don't like longwinded people in this forum, we only like people who post really short messages, not longwinded ones that go on and on and go nowhere quick because they go around in a circle, we hate that so don't do it because okay, look longstrider we don't like longwinded people in this forum, we only like people who post really short messages, not longwinded ones that go on and on and go nowhere quick because they go around in a circle, we hate that so don't do it because. Okay!!!
    Damn!
    I could not have said it any better myself AC!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Who in their right mind actually believes the gardener looks like he is in high school? It's like Beverly Hills 90210 (the later years) all over again!

Oh yeah!
    Thats the one.
    Hmmmm...
    I think he could at least pass for just out of highschool.
    But her...
    She could never pass for anything but "fine *** momma!"
    laffs....
    You know how when you drop cats they always land on their feet? I wonder if you dropped one from 5000 feet up if they would think, "Well this isn't much of a challenge is it?"

Laffs...

At cat dropped from 5000 square feet is probably thinking one of a few things or maybe all in succession...

1. "What the hell would garfield do in a situation like this?"

2. "Damn... wish i were black" (think about it)

3. "I would have never thought in a million years i would want to be a bird."

And lastly...

4. "MEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOooooooowwww"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Not a gardner but a fisherman?
    OK, where do I apply?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    McDonald's? Haven't been there in so long I think I forgot the way!

zieak, I read this story in the WSJ about bear hunting and it made me cry. Here's the scoop: "Picture this: An out of state brutish person pays a Maine guide $1.300 for a week-long black-bear hunt. The guide chauffeurs him into the woods, walks him down a trail and deposits him in a tree stand overlooking a bucket full of meat, bacon grease, molasses and jelly doughnuts. A bear comes along and pokes its head into the bucket. The hunter shoots the bear in the back."
    Needless to say, people are divided on this issue so next Tuesday, in Maine, voters will decide if to ban this hunting method or not. Both Main and Alaska are been targeted by animal-protection groups.
    This is plain outright cruelty and needs to be stopped. Sometimes I wonder where people get ideas like this.

Let's move to Maine and vote!

So I was bored today and had some time on my hands so I went to the mall. They had a new store in there called "Gangsta's". They had all this rap related stuff...clothes, lids, do rags, chains, everything.

I was checking out one of those fuzzy sweatsuits outfits....you know the ones? They look like something people wore in the early 80's but they are BIG and FuZZY. Four young black men come up to me and start telling me how good I would look in that suit and trying to get me to try it on...so, you know, I'm cool and all, so I tries it on, and I walk out of the dressing room wearing this oversized big Fuzzy sweatsuit .......and I AM BAD!!!!!!!

I am doing that walk, you know, that Diiiiiiiip and pOP where you kinda dip down a bit then POP up, I got one hand out to the side with my fingers kinda splayed out and I AM BAD! I am like an old, potbellied Emeinem. BAD! Whooo!

So my new homeys are like egging me on and I am DiiiPing and pOPPin all over the store. The manager came out and fell down on the floor holding his stomach and crying...but he was okay after a bit...he said he must ate something bad. I tried on a hat, backwards, some gold chains, I got a couple of those fake gold teeth caps so my smile was all glinty and cool. I was BAAAD! People are coming into the store and clappin to my beat and I am DiiPin and pOPPin and.......

.....then my wife walks into the store.....ooooooo, it got real quiet then. I didn't even know she was at the mall...well, long story short I had to take off all the stuff and put my regular clothes back on...Now I know why all those raps songs are so tough on women...they ruin everything.......

I went back later and bought the gold teeth caps...I am gonna go upstairs and surprise my biaatch with them now>>>walking from room DiiPing and pOPPin>>>..."uh huh, I'm bad, I'm Bad uh, huh,,, Hey Hot Mama here I come cause I got somethin to show ya!!!"
    zieak, I read this story in the WSJ about bear hunting and it made me cry. Here's the scoop: "Picture this: An out of state brutish person pays a Maine guide $1,300 for a week-long black-bear hunt. The guide chauffeurs him into the woods, walks him down a trail and deposits him in a tree stand overlooking a bucket full of meat, bacon grease, molasses and jelly doughnuts. A bear comes along and pokes its head into the bucket. The hunter shoots the bear in the back."
    Needless to say, people are divided on this issue so next Tuesday, in Maine, voters will decide if to ban this hunting method or not. Both Maine and Alaska are been targeted by animal-protection groups.
    I agree it's not nice...but I have a couple of questions.....

This Flatlander comes up to Maine and pays the guide $1,300 bucks for a week. It takes like 3 hours to kill the bear and lug him back to the truck....now this flatlander is stuck in the woods for the rest of the week with this guy from Maine.

I know guys from Maine, and you don't want to be stuck in the woods with them for a week when "meat, bacon grease, molasses and jelly doughnuts" are involved.!!!! It makes the movie Deliverance look like a Saturday morning episode of Barney!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So I was bored today and had some time on my hands so I went to the mall. They had a new store in there called "Gangsta's". They had all this rap related stuff...clothes, lids, do rags, chains, everything.

I was checking out one of those fuzzy sweatsuits outfits....you know the ones? They look like something people wore in the early 80's but they are BIG and FuZZY. Four young black men come up to me and start telling me how good I would look in that suit and trying to get me to try it on...so, you know, I'm cool and all, so I tries it on, and I walk out of the dressing room wearing this oversized big Fuzzy sweatsuit .......and I AM BAD!!!!!!!

I am doing that walk, you know, that Diiiiiiiip and pOP where you kinda dip down a bit then POP up, I got one hand out to the side with my fingers kinda splayed out and I AM BAD! I am like an old, potbellied Emeinem. BAD! Whooo!

So my new homeys are like egging me on and I am DiiiPing and pOPPin all over the store. The manager came out and fell down on the floor holding his stomach and crying...but he was okay after a bit...he said he must ate something bad. I tried on a hat, backwards, some gold chains, I got a couple of those fake gold teeth caps so my smile was all glinty and cool. I was BAAAD! People are coming into the store and clappin to my beat and I am DiiPin and pOPPin and.......

.....then my wife walks into the store.....ooooooo, it got real quiet then. I didn't even know she was at the mall...well, long story short I had to take off all the stuff and put my regular clothes back on...Now I know why all those raps songs are so tough on women...they ruin everything.......

I went back later and bought the gold teeth caps...I am gonna go upstairs and surprise my biaatch with them now>>>walking from room DiiPing and pOPPin>>>..."uh huh, I'm bad, I'm Bad uh, huh,,, Hey Hot Mama here I come cause I got somethin to show ya!!!"
    LMAO

Careful that fuzz doesn't make you sneeze and set that stylin' new outfit on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    LMAO
    LOL ... classic huggy bear
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    LOL ... classic huggy bear
    Man, you really hit the nail on the head!!! I'm changing my avatar!

zieak, I read this story in the WSJ about bear hunting and it made me cry. Here's the scoop: "Picture this: An out of state brutish person pays a Maine guide $1,300 for a week-long black-bear hunt. The guide chauffeurs him into the woods, walks him down a trail and deposits him in a tree stand overlooking a bucket full of meat, bacon grease, molasses and jelly doughnuts. A bear comes along and pokes its head into the bucket. The hunter shoots the bear in the back."
    Needless to say, people are divided on this issue so next Tuesday, in Maine, voters will decide if to ban this hunting method or not. Both Maine and Alaska are been targeted by animal-protection groups.
    Yeah - I'll be voting to stop that bologna. I received a whole bunch of propaganda in my mail urging me to vote against the ban because "outside interests" are trying to stop "photography, tourism, hunting..." it is nonsense. I hope Alaskans see through it. But then again - we're allowing aerial wolf hunting to go on (once again). *sigh* It can be pretty frustrating to live among some people (generally people that have grown up here) that are very closed minded. How nice to associate with all of you!

In case anyone is interested in the proposition language...

Here it is.
    Freddie Kruger knives on both hands...

Now thats a fair fight with a bear.
    But you can't even see her azz, Longstrider
    Yeah ya can my little chick-a-dee.

I turned my laptop around and looked at it from the back...
    and...
    Lo and behold!!!
    Azz for dayz!
    Hmmm.... I'm not sure I understand this. Isn't it so that bears have to be shot anyway because otherwise the bear population would become to big in that area, the bears would start starving and enter populated areas to find food, and will be shot anyway? I am not familiar with wildlife preservation and hunting in the US, but I would think that hunting bears is only allowed if the bear population is at the upper limit anyway, and controlled hunting is needed to keep the population within some limit?

If this is the case, is this method of killing a bear worse than others? Isn't it a good way to get the chance for a clean shot and make sure the bear doesn't suffer?

And where doese the money involved go, into wildlife preservation, at least in part? If that is the case isn't it good that hunters pay, the more the better, instead of park rangers doing the job, thereby creating costs instead of money for wildlife preservation? I know the situation in East African parks/game reserves, there contolled hunting is a very good thing for everybody involved, even for the animals, when considering the circumstances and the alternatives.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    We have culling of red deer in scotland for that very reason. Some people have even suggested re-introducing wolves because they were the deer's only predator.
    Animo et Fide
    I printed this and showed it to our dog, she whined in embaressment and hid in the corner.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/29/can....ap/index.html
    Love your signature, ACD: It was my most memorable moment from the Wizard of Oz
    Mine was the flying monkees....I thought, "Man, I wish I could do that!!!"