View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 166 of 307 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176216266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    For exercise, it appears. But I doubt the Dragon has seen a sheep in his life since he seems to be clueless about fetching Chickens
    On the contrary Chicken, we had a flock ranging from 10 to 20 sheep in any given year!

We didn't have any chickens, well, any live ones. Just the dead ones in the fridge.

I don't want to know how to fetch chickens....fry them yes, fetch them no.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Uuuuuuhhhh, those mathematicians! At least ACDriver always knew they are a menace, right?

I just read a report in a newspaper that at Bush Incontinental Airport, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft yesterday said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said. "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    He might not have seen a sheep but he sure saw lots of Victoria's Secret models in his life. If I had to choose between the two I'd go the models' route too.

Ooooo Dee, but some of the furry girls were so hot!! And if your a leg man....they have FOUR!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Uuuuuuhhhh, those mathematicians! At least ACDriver always knew they are a menace, right?

I just read a report in a newspaper that at Bush Incontinental Airport, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft yesterday said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said. "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."
    Too funny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    That's cool! What type of park, also with bears etc.? Do you also have those signs for the tourist:
    I'm actually the Parks and Recreatin Director for a small "city" so i manage a gym, pool, ball fields, and the city owned playgrounds, trails, parks... etc. I do love that bells and petter spray saying.

We kind of joke about rating trails by the number of piles of bear scat. "It is a four-pile trail."

In recent years we had this tough girl that beat back a black bear near town. Or this guy that i know pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Sorry zieak,

I have been to Rochester, but it was in December, and it was really cold and really windy and I was really glad to leave.
    Why do you think I moved to Alaska? I had to get out of that icebox!
    Thats 3 too many legs for me.

Nothing like a good one-legged woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Thats 3 too many legs for me.

Nothing like a good one-legged woman.
    Why? Because if she only has one leg she can't run away from you? She would a "shortstrider" then right?
    If you tried to get away with something sneaky you would definetly have "a leg up on her"
    You probably couldn't dance I guess....you sure couldn't do the two step.

I am stopping now ....I think.
    Nicole Kidman?
    Nah.....
    doesnt hold a candle to the brunette on desperate housewives!
    Which one? The one who's husband decked the cable guy last week? I would have to agree
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Which one? The one who's husband decked the cable guy last week? I would have to agree

Jim Carrey got decked?
    Yeah, for making Bruce Almighty and Me, Myself, and Irene

Well..
    First of all... she would be in great shape from all that hopping around.
    If she ever was angry i could guarantee she couldnt put me in a figure 4 leglock.
    I drive a stick shift so whe would never ask to use my car screw up my rear view and side view mirror adjustment.

But mainly... i would be the only one to "wear the pants" in the house!
    Yeah, for making Bruce Almighty and Me, Myself, and Irene
    He shouldn't have been decked for that! Banned yes, decked no.
    Yeah... thats the one.
    The cradle robber...
    Cheating with the gardener.

I knew i should have gone into landscape when i was young!
    This thread is like a forum in itself, it's keeping me sane during my "lack of 650 syndrome"! Wibble.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You guys are just too funny, this thread seems to be picking up speed
    (Welcome to "Aflac" Longstrider!)
    Glad to be here Chick!
    I got tired of just laffing alone at this thread and decided to put in my $1 and 50cents worth.

Longstrider=longwinded
    Glad to be here Chick!
    I got tired of just laffing alone at this thread and decided to put in my $1 and 50cents worth.

Longstrider=longwinded
    okay, look longstrider we don't like longwinded people in this forum, we only like people who post really short messages, not longwinded ones that go on and on and go nowhere quick because they go around in a circle, we hate that so don't do it because okay, look longstrider we don't like longwinded people in this forum, we only like people who post really short messages, not longwinded ones that go on and on and go nowhere quick because they go around in a circle, we hate that so don't do it because. Okay!!!
    Yeah... thats the one.
    The cradle robber...
    Cheating with the gardener.

I knew i should have gone into landscape when i was young!
    Who in their right mind actually believes the gardener looks like he is in high school? It's like Beverly Hills 90210 (the later years) all over again!