View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 165 of 307 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    My wife did too.
    So did mine! (really!)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    So did mine! (really!)
    Okay, now I am curious. My wife grew up in Albany.

and yours?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    near syracuse

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    near syracuse
    Okay, end of excitement, back to work.
    Everyone seems to be getting new avatars ... guess it's time to trade mine in!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I don't want to ruffle my feathers so I'm going to hang on my wire a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Okay, end of excitement, back to work.
    But i never had the chance to chime in...

I grew up near Rochester.

/lowers voice again and backs out of the conversation.
    And how bout Chick?

On obesity...

I was at a conference recently where the CDC maps used for the gif below was used in two sessions and discussed in t a third. I am a parks and recreation "professional" and it was discussed as a trend for the future.

You may need to reload the page to see the animation a few times. These maps were also used in the very beginning of "Supersize Me" - but in my opinion they were not emphasized enough.

Don't get me wrong - i love McDonalds. I love most fast food. I'm just a little lucky that i live on an island and would need to fly or take an 8 hour ferry ride to get to the closest one.

(meh... i can't seem to get the gif to reload - using firefox though.)
    Please note that on the Fat Map, New Hampshire is still holding out as NOT a fat Boy, or Girl!

GO NH!!

That's because we get lot's of exercise up there....them sheep are fast and hard to catch!!!
    Why do you catch sheep, for food or or, ahem, leisure?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    For exercise, it appears. But I doubt the Dragon has seen a sheep in his life since he seems to be clueless about fetching Chickens
    He might not have seen a sheep but he sure saw lots of Victoria's Secret models in his life. If I had to choose between the two I'd go the models' route too.
    Quote Originally Posted by zieak
    I am a parks and recreation "professional"...
    That's cool! What type of park, also with bears etc.? Do you also have those signs for the tourist:

The State Department of Fish and Game advises hikers, hunters, fishermen, and golfers to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while hiking in local recreational areas. We advise people to wear noise-producing devices such as little bells on your clothing to alert but not startle the bears unexpectedly. We also advise carrying pepper spray in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch for fresh signs of bear activity and know the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings. Black bear droppings are smaller and contain berries and possibly squirrel fur. Grizzly bear droppings, in contrast, have little bells in them and smell like pepper spray.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Ho Chick, I love McDonald’s, especially chicken nuggets, pun intended. But I don't overdo it. Happy?
    What does Nicole have that I ain't got?
    As far as I can tell only money. I begin to think that even the looks she ain’t got next to you
    What in the world are sheep?
    And doesnt the NY Border end after Wakefield in the Bronx? I mean really... that is the furthest point north the trains run.
    I have never seen Pataki take a "trip" upstate.

I thought rochester was in Newengland.
    And wait a minute? There are places outside of NY that are still considered America?
    Oh dear! I am far behind!
    Oh well... never was much good at geometry... i mean geography.

But i am good at sliding my Mcdonalds credit card at the drive through! I dont even have to use real money anymore! Mcdonalds is a beautiful thing. You kinda get used to the bloated sick feeling after a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    As far as I can tell only money. I begin to think that even the looks she ain’t got next to you
    As if money isn't important?
    What does Nicole have that I ain't got?
    An Australian accent? Curly blondish hair? Good voice? Blue eyes (wait, your eyes, Chick, are blue right?)? Was married to Tom?
    But you are cute too, ChickenNoodles
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Nicole Kidman?
    Nah.....
    doesnt hold a candle to the brunette on desperate housewives!
    Quote Originally Posted by zieak
    But i never had the chance to chime in...

I grew up near Rochester.

/lowers voice again and backs out of the conversation.

Sorry zieak,

I have been to Rochester, but it was in December, and it was really cold and really windy and I was really glad to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Why do you catch sheep, for food or or, ahem, leisure?
    Food and wool is why we kept them. Leisure? Why the hell would you keep them for leisure? They are like big rabbits! They **** everywhere and if you have two then in a year you'll have 50!

they are nice and cuddly though