View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 163 of 307 FirstFirst ... 63113153158159160161162163164165166167168173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 6123
  1. #3241  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Did you know she's Jewish? How long were they married?
    No. Does it matter? Married for 12 years I think... long for Bogart, apparently.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  2. #3242  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Come and join us!!!

    There's a hot tub somewhere around here!
    No dirty dishes right?
  3. #3243  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    No dirty dishes right?
    It's the m00se horns that would scare me.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #3244  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    It's the m00se horns that would scare me.
    I can't believe the ladies would take a hot bath with a moose and his large....antlers. And I pray that he'd leave his (golf) balls out of the tub as well
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  5. #3245  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    It makes me laugh when I read about this. I was hoping no one would notice this story since this business of crowning "Misses" and "Queens" is silly in my mind. But I am biased
    Did they crown a Mr. Subway? If not, it should have been:


    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6. #3246  
    How do you insert a picture in the thread? I have tried before and couldn't do it. Not attach them, but display them in the thread.

    And while were at it....how do you do multiple quotes without doing edits and adding them.

    Also, why is it that women go to the bathroom together? What are they scared of in there? If it's that scary they can use the men's room...the only scary thing in there is....well...let's not frighten anyone with details.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  7. #3247  
    Well, not really, but check out this story about the most sensational anthropological story this century, gave me a right shock when I got halfway down and saw the quote from the associate professor from New England!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/sci/tech/3948165.stm
    Animo et Fide
  8. #3248  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Some things men would never understand, Dragon. Women go together to chat (you might call it gossip). Men go in there alone to...well, I am not sure why men use restrooms anyway since they can just pee outside on trees
    I prefer to do it UP IN trees....makes for some funny comments down below, "Rain?, I didn't think it was gonna rain tonight?"
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #3249  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    How do you insert a picture in the thread? I have tried before and couldn't do it. Not attach them, but display them in the thread.
    You see the little picture icon while replying/adding a message?


    Click on it, then enter the URL where the image resides and voila voila!

    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    And while were at it....how do you do multiple quotes without doing edits and adding them.
    Copy and paste!

    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Also, why is it that women go to the bathroom together? What are they scared of in there? If it's that scary they can use the men's room...the only scary thing in there is....well...let's not frighten anyone with details.
    They go together so that the line outside the women's bathroom can be as long as possible naturally...that way they can complain later about the lack of room/stalls in the bathroom!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10. #3250  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    You see the little picture icon while replying/adding a message?


    Click on it, then enter the URL where the image resides and voila voila!
    As in......

    Testing one two three....
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #3251  
    What are the rules on posting pictures....mhjahahahaha<<<<<evil laugh
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #3252  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    So for your first ever picture posted this way you had to use this one?
    Your tree comment made me laugh…
    I like this picture because you can see Karl Rove's hand going up the back of President Bush's jacket to make him talk.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  13. #3253  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Well, not really, but check out this story about the most sensational anthropological story this century, gave me a right shock when I got halfway down and saw the quote from the associate professor from New England!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/sci/tech/3948165.stm

    I dated one of these people in high school. We spent many a wonderful evening together combing her back hair and making little pony tails out the hair on her cheeks. Facial cheeks that is.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  14. #3254  
    That duck is peddling sub-par products. I'd be careful, Chick-Dance
  15. #3255  
    Damn, 78 votes and 4300+ posts...
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
  16. #3256  
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Damn, 78 votes and 4300+ posts...
    There may be longer threads in the internet, but longer polls?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  17. #3257  
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  18. #3258  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    There may be longer threads in the internet, but longer polls?
    Peoples here in da souf fish wit really long polls.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #3259  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    There may be longer threads in the internet, but longer polls?
    Records are made to be broken. Go show them Chick how this thread and poll can be the longest ever!
    No pun intended, ACD
  20. #3260  
    It isn't the length of the poll that matters. It is how you use it. (So the saying goes.)

    Here in Alaska it depends on what you're fishing for. Halibut polls are kind of stout.

    Hmm. Perhaps that's why i have stayed off of this thread up until now.

Posting Permissions