View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 161 of 307 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    OK, so where do I get a wonderful one?
    You can't have mine!!!! Not that she would go of course....I mean, what woman would give up all I offer, Looks, Intelligence, Humor, Sensitivity, Financial security, ........Oh, wait.....that descibes our dog not me....

Well, Financial security then, oh, wait, I am in aviation! There is no financial security in aviation!

I know how to wire the entertainment center! Let's see the freakin' dog do that!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    when will this thread DIE!
    When Hitler and Judas hand out Ice Skates!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance

ooooooooo, Nicole Kiddman.....oooooo...Proof that there IS a God, and he loves us!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    You can't have mine!!!! Not that she would go of course....I mean, what woman would give up all I offer, Looks, Intelligence, Humor, Sensitivity, Financial security, ........Oh, wait.....that descibes our dog not me....

Well, Financial security then, oh, wait, I am in aviation! There is no financial security in aviation!

I know how to wire the entertainment center! Let's see the freakin' dog do that!
    But, can you get the time to display correctly?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    But, can you get the time to display correctly?
    Yes. It's EASY! Here are your step by step instructions. Please print this!

One: Go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy the following.
    1) 8 inch face analog clock,
    1) roll black electrical tape
    1) nail
    Two: nail nail in wall above entertainment center
    Three: Hang clock
    Four: Using electrical tape, cover portion of audio/video device display that is flashing 12:00.

Done!
    Wives are hard to find
    No their not!! I found one, well, actually she found me, I was just laying on the beach looking HOT and drinking fruit drinks.

As an aside, my wife and I tried for years to have babies. Actually, my wife tried, I just kind of laid there.
    No their not!! I found one, well, actually she found me, I was just laying on the beach looking HOT and drinking fruit drinks.

As an aside, my wife and I tried for years to have babies. Actually, my wife tried, I just kind of laid there.
    For some reason my wife finds it distracting when I try to access the mobile forum...
    Animo et Fide

What does that mean, were you playing dead fish?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    What does that mean, were you playing dead fish?
    No the fish was "alert" and was trying also, I was IM'ing PB about Platypusses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Chickie -- I could have told you that clulesslup is working for the police; he'll do anything for money and fame
    Either that or he's a lawyer!
    I don't either
    Hummm.... I really don't know, tjd414. Wives are hard to find
    True. With both me and my dearest working many hours every day it's hard to get things done around the house. I keep telling her we need a wife! I've almost go her to agree a couple of times.

But I don't think I could get her to go for Nicole Kidman.

She probably can't cook anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    In my dreams she "Cooks"!
    Thank for sharing your dream ACD. But why would you want Nicole to cook? I'd rather dream about her singing God she's a good singer......
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    But I hear that Chick can sing too
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Chickie -- I could have told you that clulesslup is working for the police; he'll do anything for money and fame
    Either that or he's a lawyer!
    Naaaa, she knows I am not a lawyer... but maybe she was hoping that we are two of a kind anyway? Like listening to the same music on the iPod, that kind of stuff...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    clulup, sir. This iPod thing... Chick always posts her "Now playing on my iPod" stuff while you have mentioned your iPod several times. But now you are claiming that Muzie is into the iPod fashion? And she listens to same music you do? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what goes on here, you know... Actually, what is going on here?...
    -Michael Pritchard
    Why do you need an iPod if your Treo can do it for you?

Maybe they don't sell those cool white corded headphones to contrast your black silhouettes for the Treo...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clulup, sir. This iPod thing... Chick always posts her "Now playing on my iPod" stuff while you have mentioned your iPod several times. But now you are claiming that Muzie is into the iPod fashion? And she listens to same music you do? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what goes on here, you know... Actually, what is going on here?...
    Going on? Not a lot, sadly... Lot's of people have iPods, certainly rich New York female lawyers who happen to be Apple adicts, no? BTW, iPods ARE cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Why do you need an iPod if your Treo can do it for you?

Maybe they don't sell those cool white corded headphones to contrast your black silhouettes for the Treo...
    You can store the music of 300 albums on your Treo?
    True. With both me and my dearest working many hours every day it's hard to get things done around the house. I keep telling her we need a wife! I've almost go her to agree a couple of times.

But I don't think I could get her to go for Nicole Kidman.

Well, I can, and I'm really good at it! And I love playing with food!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad