View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 157 of 307 FirstFirst ... 57107147152153154155156157158159160161162167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Eighty kilometers above the Earth's surface? 100 km? 600 km?
    I find this interesting.
    I think it begins and ends in NYC...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I typed a big long message and sent it from my Treo, unfortunately I didn't bother to copy it and Sod's Law says that when you don'3 copy the text the Treo will cut off the post after six words >
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I typed a big long message and sent it from my Treo, unfortunately I didn't bother to copy it and Sod's Law says that when you don'3 copy the text the Treo will cut off the post after six words >
    So what did you say in your cut off post?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    To be honest ACDO it seemed very witty last night after a glass or two of wine but a) it probably wasn't and b) I can't quite remember
    Animo et Fide
    Understood.
    Peter and AC, your back and forth comments are funny to say the least. Thanks!
    I find this interesting.
    So, then, empty space begins above 100 Km and/or one inch from the earphone on Chicken's Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    tjd414 and scottymomo are relatively new to this thread but they seem very wise and likable.
    We are ...

I think tjd414 has a crush on ChickenNoodle, judging by some comments he made, but he's not the first one to show affection to that bird.
    Don't we all?

He's also quite liberal.
    Ummm, in a good way?

scottymomo seems to know a lot about Treo stuff which is so secondary.
    I agree ... with that secondary part

clairegrrl used to appear here but I think she's busy with anger management classes right now. I hope one day she'll be back.
    Not until she's done with that class, I hope!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So, then, empty space begins above 100 Km and/or one inch from the earphone on Chicken's Treo?
    Are you implying she's blond?

I find this interesting.
    Where does space start? Isn't that a strange question since earth and it's atmosphere are part of space, too? Don't we all consist of "space" (meaning we are made of atoms that are part of space)?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    m00se is the Chicken's brother in-law. He's a golfer and a part-time math instructor. He appears smart but how smart can moose be? He lives in the Northern Woods of MN (perhaps a code name for suburbanite dwellers of Minneapolis?). On special occasions he sends his wife to do the dishes while he sharpens his antlers in a hot-tub with the Chick and Muziek.
    We do the dishes in the hot tub
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Peter and AC, your back and forth comments are funny to say the least. Thanks!
    I second that
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Where does space start? Isn't that a strange question since earth and it's atmosphere are part of space, too? Don't we all consist of "space" (meaning we are made of atoms that are part of space)?
    Hmm...a philosophical rather than a scientific answer from a scientist?
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    We do the dishes in the hot tub
    Let's see, in a single hot tub, we have m00se (interesting shape on your handle, btw), his wife (Chick's sister), Muziek, Chick, and dirty dishes.

Send photos!!!

Rice can get into all sorts of places in a hot tub, trust me...
    And you don't want to know about the porridge!
    Animo et Fide
    tjd414 and scottymomo are relatively new to this thread but they seem very wise and likable.
    Likable, you betcha, wise...TBDTBDTBD...$have$ $a$ $hard$ $time$ $following$ $this$ $thread$ $consistently$...$definitely$

He's also quite liberal.
    I assume you meant just tjd, and not me, although I'm fairly liberal minded, which means I must hate America according to some idiots

scottymomo seems to know a lot about Treo stuff which is so secondary.
    Just call me Nick Burns, your company's computer guy, although that's not what I actually do, it seems like it sometimes

Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Definitely, I see the resemblance!

Scotty, I think nickmomo is a catchy name
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    No....that button...there....

Aight...Move...MOVE....Outta the way!

Saw this t-shirt while flying around old sac yesterday and had to post it... too funny (to me)!
    Attached Images Attached Images