View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 156 of 307 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Sorry Chicken.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Chicken looks like Depends?
    Used ones or fresh ones?
    Ask Oops ... he's the expert!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Ask Oops ... he's the expert!
    I wear Speedos not Depends, and I do change them every three months, not six months as mentioned here. I hope you guys get this straight before I hire Muziek...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Welcome to the Twilight Zone Dee Zaster! (This thread is a dee-zaster already, if you know what I mean ).
    Let me give you a snapshot of the characters appearing in this thread.
    ACD is a pilot. He flies a lot but I think being the product of the sixties, he consumed enough dope to keep him permanently airborne. He also likes big toys to crush stuff like his house or moveable items. His favorite food is chicken nuggets thus his infatuation with ChickenNoddles (Chick-Dance).
    clulup (or Tulip) is a scientist-biologist-Ph.D.-ist who opened an independent and highly accurate investigation on ChickenNoodles to prove himself that his marriage is on sound grounds. I think he found out that ChickenNoodles is real and his marriage isn't.
    m00se is the Chicken's brother in-law. He's a golfer and a part-time math instructor. He appears smart but how smart can moose be? He lives in the Northern Woods of MN (perhaps a code name for suburbanite dwellers of Minneapolis?). On special occasions he sends his wife to do the dishes while he sharpens his antlers in a hot-tub with the Chick and Muziek.
    Muziek is my favorite person (nothing personal ChickenNoodles, you know that I love you dearly!). She is very quick on her feet, a talented lawyer and musician and she has a crush on ACD (beats me!). She promised to sue the pants off men, so I volunteered to be first.
    PB is a British grammar whiz. A shy person who works with metal. I think his real job is aluminum can recycler, and my impression is that he's very good at it. He pretends to be an engineer by asking tough engineering questions. He and his football-fanatic buddy Murray cheer for the lousiest football teams in Europe and think they are cool doing so. They even have a thread here in which they cheer loudly and effortlessly for their benign teams.
    tjd414 and scottymomo are relatively new to this thread but they seem very wise and likable. I think tjd414 has a crush on ChickenNoodle, judging by some comments he made, but he's not the first one to show affection to that bird. He's also quite liberal. scottymomo seems to know a lot about Treo stuff which is so secondary.
    clairegrrl used to appear here but I think she's busy with anger management classes right now. I hope one day she'll be back.
    Alli started posting on this thread earlier but she migrated to MTDN, another Treo forum based in Europe. She is also a grammar-fixer and a teacher. Her avatars display military uniforms and she drives a tank to work. Her students must be well disciplined.
    On and off there were other visitors here like jpaul (I hope he's OK, he didn't post here in a while) who sailed a lot and worked on his own novel. And Schmoozer from Seattle who pops in here to say hello and leaves. He wears pink, BTW.
    And, finally, here I am. They say a picture is worth a thousands words: need I say more? I am waiting for the adoption papers to clear with the immigration office (I snuck into the US from Canada), and then Muziek will adopt me (ChickenNoodles has a cat already and he's very mean to street cats!). Once I am adopted I will be spending lots of time in her bedroom so my Treo's cam will be snaping, snapping, snapping. I promise to post some pictures here
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Thank you so much for the welcoming posts ACD and Oops. Whenever I feel the need to be insane I will visit this thread. You guys are very funny. However, I would highly recommend a visit to the nearest clinic for a quick psychiatric evaluation... Somehow I get the impression that the only sane person in here is Chic-Dance
    Hello and Welcome Dee Zaster! Do not listen to the Chicken concerning, well, concerning anything. "She", is actually a guy, who we think lives in Greenland. The current theory is that he/she is a weather observer in one of those really bizarre ice bound "Ice Station Zebra" places. Often times he/she will "channel" a second pretend entity called "Muziek". All of us agree the nicer of his two personalities is Muzie.

ACDriver, didn't I SPECIFICALLY tell you that the results of my investigation were ABSOLUTELY confidential, and that you should only come forward with them if one day I suddenly disappear from the forum???? Man, you sure know how to keep a secret...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    ACDriver, didn't I SPECIFICALLY tell you that the results of my investigation were ABSOLUTELY confidential, and that you should only come forward with them if one day I suddenly disappear from the forum???? Man, you sure know how to keep a secret...
    Ooops
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    PB is a British grammar whiz. A shy person who works with metal. I think his real job is aluminum can recycler, and my impression is that he's very good at it. He pretends to be an engineer by asking tough engineering questions. He and his football-fanatic buddy Murray cheer for the lousiest football teams in Europe and think they are cool doing so. They even have a thread here in which they cheer loudly and effortlessly for their benign teams.
    I'm not sure what to make of this summary, what do you mean, SHY?
    I'm really not sure how I can cheer effortlessly for a benign team? What are you wibbling on about man?
    Animo et Fide
    Oops
    Oops? Waddaya mean Oops? What has he got to do with you being unable to keep a secret??? Trying to shift blame or what???
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Not only you and ACDrag forgot to take your medication, you obviously been smoking them-cheap cigars that look like fish and smell like gasoline, haven't you?
    And Tulip, you may return to me all the pictures I sent you, even the decent ones, right away. Your investigation is over.
    Even the pictures of your fish?

I mean the pictures of the fish you caught during your quasi-eternal stay on your lonely outpost?
    OK then, you'd be the judge...
    Now I remember again! At the risk of repeating myself from page 199 or so :

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Indeed, is seems that I once got a few old pics of a blonde chick which SEEMED to confirm that the person on the avatars is indeed Chick-Dance....

So yeah, apparently she is kind of cute, quite nice, maybe one could say pretty, well yes, beautiful if you insist, now that I think back I seem to remember I was quite stunned for an hour or two, breathtakingly beautiful maybe describes it. Oh, yes, and then I couldn't sleep for a week or two, so I really don't recommend this experience to anybody
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    OK then, you'd be the judge...
    I am an occasional poster in TC, lurk ALOT, and wander in and out of this thread for a daily dose of pithy prose. I must say Chickie, looking at those pics, I think you can make men write bad checks!!!
    This thread is in danger of turning ˜
    Animo et Fide
    I think PB fell asleep at the keyboard - he never finished his sentence...
    Hey PB, please know that everything I write is with the outmost silliness. I love you guys and I love this thread.
    Chick your pictures are great thanks for sharing. You are pretty and smart all wrapped in one! A rare bird you are
    -Michael Pritchard
    I've never met a cat who isn't intigued by chicks......................but, chick I have to tell you................sotto voce: they have ulterior motives
    Hey PB, please know that everything I write is with the outmost silliness. I love you guys and I love this thread.
    Chick your pictures are great thanks for sharing. You are pretty and smart all wrapped in one! A rare bird you are
    I thought what you wrote was hilarerous and well done Ooops. My bio, was, of course, fraught with errors and omissions but I am too much of a nice guy to point out all the mistakes. Having said that, and just for the record, I don't now, nor have I ever done, illegal narcotics. (I get mine over the counter....) I have enough problem dealing with reality with out it being distorted by chemicals...not that I haven't had fun watching mind you....

I am sorry that PB, being one of those handbag waving sensitive English, knee sock wearing, kinda guys, was hurt by your Bio of him. Engineers are....well, different so you have to be extra special nice to them. They also have the nasty habit of paying you back for a "bit of fun" by changing flight control mass balance specs to see if you like your controls damped or fluttered. I for one treat them with kid gloves.

Chicken, nice pictures!! The one of the fence was my favorite, there's someone standing in the way on most of them though, but I was able to ignore that distraction and enjoy the fence, the barn, the trees, the grass and all the other pretty stuff...to bad the photographer didn't take the time to compose the picture a bit better and get the flotsom and jetsom out of the way.
    This thread is just too funny. Oops, I also enjoyed you brief summary of the characters in this thread. And ACD, you should write for the Onion magazine, you'd fit very well with that magazine's humor and culture. I also laughed at Chick's comment about you and clulup smoking cheap cigars.
    And Chick, your pictures a very nice. I like the fence too as ACD mentioned, but only as background.
    I think I'm getting addicted to this thread. Should I worry?
    Correction: I think PB crashed looking at Chick's pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    .... I must say Chickie, looking at those pics, I think you can make men write bad checks!!!
    Yes, you can say that again. I was paying my bills electronically while reading through this posting, I added one too many nines in one of my checks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Correction: I think PB crashed looking at Chick's pictures.

ronbo, I forgot to mention you in that "summary" post. Sorry buddy. But since you are the Chicken's secretary I can't say bad things about you...
    ACD and DZ thanks for the compliments
    -Michael Pritchard