View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 155 of 307 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 6123
    Got Mazzy Star's Fade Into You ... on THE mp3 player, aka treo 600.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Hello everyone. Just bought my new Treo 600 and I love it. And what could be a better place to post my first ever post here than on this thread? I really enjoyed reading this relentless mumble-jumble writing
    Chick, you are truly a rare bird. Oh, by the way, I am a man; my name here is just to be funny ===>OK- I wrote this before I uploaded my picture
    Welcome DeeZaster, cracking name! You can't possibly have read all this thread?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Welcome DeeZaster, cracking name! You can't possibly have read all this thread?
    Oh god no. I read several pages, concentrating on the last 2-3 pages. This is absolutely funny!
    Oh, one thing, PeterBrown, I read that Chick-Dance has posted her pictures here a few times. What does she look like? Do I really want to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Oh god no. I read several pages, concentrating on the last 2-3 pages. This is absolutely funny!
    Oh, one thing, PeterBrown, I read that Chick-Dance has posted her pictures here a few times. What does she look like? Do I really want to know?
    Depends ...

Birds of a feather...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    On?.......
    Hmmm ... I can only answer for myself ... and I'll take the fifth.

What does chick look like? Have you ever seen those stress balls with faces?
    Animo et Fide
    Chicken looks like Depends?
    Used ones or fresh ones?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Not really...do you have a picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Chicken looks like Depends?
    Used ones or fresh ones?
    AC, can you fix your sig? It's "they're", not "there"

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    AC, can you fix your sig? It's "they're", not "there"
    Sure, their you go!
    Lol

Hello everyone. Just bought my new Treo 600 and I love it. And what could be a better place to post my first ever post here than on this thread? I really enjoyed reading this relentless mumble-jumble writing
    Chick, you are truly a rare bird. Oh, by the way, I am a man; my name here is just to be funny ===>OK- I wrote this before I uploaded my picture
    Hello and Welcome Dee Zaster! Do not listen to the Chicken concerning, well, concerning anything. "She", is actually a guy, who we think lives in Greenland. The current theory is that he/she is a weather observer in one of those really bizarre ice bound "Ice Station Zebra" places. Often times he/she will "channel" a second pretend entity called "Muziek". All of us agree the nicer of his two personalities is Muzie.

Or, maybe you have been to a farm? And wandered out in the field with a friend. A field where cows have been. And maybe your friend stepped in a big steaming pile of cow manure? And that face that your friend made when he first realized that he was ankle deep in Cow ****? That's what Chicken's face looks like all the time.

I love it when I crack myself up. LOL
    Dee, I see you have ventured into some of the political threads. One of your posts in a polit thread was reasoned, thoughtful, unemotional and without spite.

I have been asked by the management to warn you that posts of that nature are not permitted in those threads. Posts in those threads should use unreasonable, mean, emotional and spiteful language, it's also suggested that you extract sentence fragments from each post and use them out of context to further incite anger.

The use of the phrases "poopy face" and "dumb-****' are also highly encouraged.
    Hello and Welcome Dee Zaster! Do not listen to the Chicken concerning, well, concerning anything. "She", is actually a guy, who we think lives in Greenland. The current theory is that he/she is a weather observer in one of those really bizarre ice bound "Ice Station Zebra" places. Often times he/she will "channel" a second pretend entity called "Muziek". All of us agree the nicer of his two personalities is Muzie.
    Very entertaining, ACDriver. I can see why the Chick and Muziek like you so much (and if it is one guy, then you are in trouble....). But seriously though ("serious" for this thread, you know), I read that clulup received pictures from her and that he concluded that she's very real and pretty.
    Dee, I see you have ventured into some of the political threads. One of your posts in a polit thread was reasoned, thoughtful, unemotional and without spite.

I have been asked by the management to warn you that posts of that nature are not permitted in those threads. Posts in those threads should use unreasonable, mean, emotional and spiteful language, it's also suggested that you extract sentence fragments from each post and use them out of context to further incite anger.

The use of the phrases "poopy face" and "dumb-****' are also highly encouraged.
    I took a chance venturing into the 'polit' threads, as you said... And I will take your advice with outmost respect... But before I do that, should I be concerned first with Chick's warning that you sometimes forget to take your meds, and maybe tonight is one of those instances?
    But before I do that, should I be concerned first with Chick's warning that you sometimes forget to take your meds, and maybe tonight is one of those instances?
    No, absolutly not. This is one of his/her fantasies. He/She thinks that because it's normal for those stranded at Ice Station Zebra to take copious amounts of drugs, that therefore the rest of the world must consume valiums, lithium and other mood altering drugs as though there were Tic Tacs.

In a moment of clarity he/she described the small windowless room in which he/she concocts much of his fantasies and the Pez-like dispenser that is never far from his/her hand, from which he/she pops the 8 or 10 pills a day which make his/her otherwise hellish exisitance livable. It's quite sad actually and the rest of the forum works hard to pretend we believe in his/her little dream world. It would be very kind if you did the same.

As far as actual pictures he/she does seem to have access to a remarkable collection of photo's of one or more similar looking women....who I must admit are not grotesque.

Some have hypothisised that the pictures might depict a distant (literally as well as figuratively) relative. Some have noted the insane glint in the eyes of the women depicted...this is especially apparent in one picture in which two woman are dancing and the one purported to be "The Chicken" is behind the other unsuspecting women and Chicken has an undeniablly maniacal look on her face. It did not surprise me to learn that the other woman in the picture has been reported missing by her family.

So, in short any support you can provide the rest of us who have "adopted" this poor soul would be much appreciated. Don't worry that he/she will read this post or any other posts except the newest one, as it appears he/she does not know how to scroll.