View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 153 of 307 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey, Chicken, ACDriver and PeterBrown, careful please with those allegations, unless you have have something to back them! I might ask Muziek to sue you, you know.....
    I go where the $ signs are even though your case is shaky at best here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Uh, yeah, I had some of those. But my 4th grade teacher and my high school math teachers were both hot!
    AND always an opportunity for a good lunch!
    Men and their appetite...
    How come I wasn't invited? I am a much better fighter than that vegetarian Chick! I take on men of all sizes and shapes. And if difficulties arise I just sue their pants off!

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    OKay, we all got our diapers on....now let's practice the Strut, cause you gotta have the Strut if you gonna be packing heat and blowing stuff up!

Okay Oops you first, show us you stuff dude! Alright you bad, you....Oops, why are you walking like that? Naw, you ain't Strutting your kinda like Lurching....whadda ya mean you gotta tell me a secret....we're a Team here! You can say what you gotta say in front of Chicken! She's one a the guys on this mission!! Oh alright ya big baby come over here and whisper it in my ear... WHAT! We haven't even blown stuff up yet! How can you already have something in there!... A Week AGO! That's disgusting!!! Go clean yourself up!!! Jeez, ah man that's disgusting....

Okay Chicken let's see your Strut.... Okay, uh huh, we bad, we.... What...The....Hell...Is...That!? That's not a Strut!! That's a Slink!!!! Where did you learn to walk like that? 42nd Street!! We are blowing things UP! We are not Blowing, uh, we are, well, we..NEVER MIND!! Stop walking like that I can't think!!! And pull your damb diaper up...jeez don't you got no shame woman!!!!

This ain't gonna work,,,,I gotta come up with a new idea.....They ain't gonna take us serious if I walk in there with a retarded cat with a load in it's pants and Miss Hot Pampers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I go where the $ signs are even though your case is shaky at best here.
    Actually, it is Swiss Francs. Better value than the devaluating US$.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Pftttttttttttt?.... ACD is on MY side Chick. You might have a Swiss on your side by they don't fight...
    How come I wasn't invited? I am a much better fighter than that vegetarian Chick! I take on men of all sizes and shapes. And if difficulties arise I just sue their pants off!
    And then what once the pants are off?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    clulup, money is money! How about 700 SF per hour strike you?
    clulup, once their pants are off I hand them over to Chick
    Pftttttttttttt?.... ACD is on MY side Chick. You might have a Swiss on your side by they don't fight...
    My azz don't fight - I know karate, sweetheart! Besides, ACD on your side? What good would that be in court? I mean, look at his posts?! Maybe they would help you to pledge for temporary insanity, but apart from that???
    clulup, money is money! How about 700 SF per hour strike you?
    So you are a beginner or what?
    Karate ha Cluelup-less? Big deal. And ACD has fire in his breath!
    Make that 700 SF per minute!
    Make that 700 SF per minute!
    And that would be for which type of service then?
    Hey I have to run.... I sue clulup. I sue very well. No side jobs involved
    You people are nuts.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    You people are nuts.
    Nuts?? Coconuts or walnuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey: I am still here!
    This is NOT true! So this is the kind of eyewitness PeterBrown is trying to summon against me? I don't even need Muziek to win my case!
    Meet this guy: Mike Horn. Born in South Africa, living in Switerland, 35 years old, professional adventurer with a pretty wife and two kids, just finished his latest trip successfully: Circumnavigation of the Arctic Circle, over sea, land and ice, 20'000 km/12'500 miles, ALONE.

When asked why he did things like that, he answered: "Why do birds fly - because they can. Why do fish swim - because they can. I do it because I can. I've tried to work in a normal job, but I just couldn't manage".

I find it really impressive that he is still alive, he must be quite clever and careful.

Past projects:
    Solo circumnavigation of the world along the equator using only his own resources, i.e. no motorised transport.

Crossing the South American continent, from the Pacific to the Atlantic, on foot, with paraglider and hydrospeed.

Next project:
    Around the earth, from the North Pole to the South Pole and back.
    You people are nuts.
    Yes, they are nuts, especially that no-good bird, but we love them don't we?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I find it really impressive that he is still alive, he must be quite clever and careful...
    No doubt he wears disposable Speedos too. All clever and careful men do
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard