View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 152 of 307 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Correction: I change my disposable Speedos every three months!
    And I just read that ChickenFuddleNoodles just lost the gun you gave her?! You gave that chicken a gun? What were you thinking?!?!
    Okay giving the Chicken a gun was a mistake, a bigger mistake was when she said, "oh, it's one of those gun lighters", then she pointed it at her head and started to pull the trigger......I stopped her. My mistake. Maybe I can convince her its a Water Pic?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey, Chicken, ACDriver and PeterBrown, careful please with those allegations, unless you have have something to back them! I might ask Muziek to sue you, you know.....
    Three eye-witness accounts against someone with a history of deleting posts? Ha! I know who'd persuade the jury
    Animo et Fide
    I would appreciate it if henceforth all of my postings be regarded as Vatic Pronouncements

Thank you in advance

Word of the Day for Thursday October 21, 2004

vatic \VAT-ik\, adjective:
    Of or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy; prophetic;
    oracular.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Are we talking knocking an eye out powerful or are we talking muss your hair powerful....frankly I am a little worried about you PB old chap.... You don't seem to be made of the right stuff for this mission. A perfect example is you comment above about "stutting lark". This is not a lark!!! This is life or death damb it!! We are not talking about some mamby pamby handbag mission!!!

You know what the problem is? Engineering is the problem. I have been around engineers for much of my professional life....you guys think differently then the rest of the world. We see the tragedy of a runaway baby carriage (pram) rolling down a steep hill, you see potential energy converted to kinetic! It's a different thought process. We see a house fire with a mother hanging her baby out the upstairs window and engineers see an opportunity to attempt to quantify the amount of BTU's being transfered to the atmosphere and what effect, if any, it will have on global warming.

I am sorry PB. You are washed out of the Special (education) Forces until further investigation into your fitness.
    You'll be sorry when I come round your place with my auto repeating Super-Soaker 9000! It's like a hand-held water cannon only smaller. And less powerful. It'll make you wet yourself, or if not then it'll wet you!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    It'll make you wet yourself, or if not then it'll wet you!
    Have you forgotten?!!!? I am already equipped with Ooops protective kevlar pamper-wear...fire away Big Boy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Have you forgotten?!!!? I am already equipped with Ooops protective kevlar pamper-wear...fire away Big Boy!!!
    I just can't believe that YOU once asked ME whether I was bored??!!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I just can't believe that YOU once asked ME whether I was bored??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL
    If you'd get me wet with it (and I don't wear a bra today), what have you accomplished?!
    The mind boggles. The only thing that water pistol will be filled with when it's pointed in your direction is chicken stock for basting!
    Animo et Fide
    LOL
    If you'd get me wet with it (and I don't wear a bra today), what have you accomplished?!
    If your like the majority of Scandinavian women, very little.
    I can kick your azz with one hand behind my back, DragonMan. I need no guns to accomplish revolutions and world disorder!
    Chicken, I recommend that you don't let your mouth (or your fingers) write checks your body can't cash.
    You know that you are risking the integrity of this thread by bringing politics into it, right?
    This thread has integrity? I thought that was what we had the least of?
    LOL
    Ah, finally this mission is beginning to have a ... uh ... point. Or two....

(BTW, I always wear bra to work, I was just kidding.)
    Well, if you didn't, and if you were my teacher, I would certainly be paying more attention in class!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Well, if you didn't, and if you were my teacher, I would certainly be paying more attention in class!
    I doubt that Mike, well I doubt you'd be paying more attention to whatever you were meant to be learning!
    Animo et Fide
    Ah, finally this mission is beginning to have a ... uh ... point. Or two....
    Mike, once again you have come up with the best line on this page...LOL

(BTW, I always wear bra to work, I was just kidding.)
    Hot For Teacher
    by Van Halen

Album :
    Submitted by : Rocky McCahan
    Corrected by :

Oh, wow, man
    Wait a second, man
    What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
    My ****, man.
    Uh!
    Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
    Teacher don't you see?
    Don't wanna be no uptown fool
    Maybe I should go to hell
    But I am doing well
    Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
    But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    I'm hot for teacher!
    I've got it bad, so bad
    I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
    We're back! (Hey!)
    I brought my pencil
    Give me something to write on, man!
    Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
    but lessons are so cold
    I know about this school
    Little girl from Cherry Lawn
    How can you be so bold?
    How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
    But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    I'm hot for teacher!
    I've got it bad, so bad
    I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
    (Guitar Solo)

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
    I don't feel tardy
    Class dismissed!
    Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    Got it bad,
    I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
    Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
    Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I doubt that Mike, well I doubt you'd be paying more attention to whatever you were meant to be learning!
    Details, details!
    Details can be good
    Especially when enhanced by a water cannon!
    Especially when enhanced by a water cannon!
    I don't know about you, Mike, but I had a teacher in high school, Mrs. Trensky, who was about 50 years old but looked more like 80. She had saggy... well everything she had was saggy: ears, nose...you know Well, I wouldn't have wanted to see her shirt getting wet, if ya know what I mean
    However, if ChickenNoodles would have been my teacher back then I might have had a different opinion
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I don't know about you, Mike, but I had a teacher in high school, Mrs. Trensky, who was about 50 years old but looked more like 80. She had saggy... well everything she had was saggy: ears, nose...you know Well, I wouldn't have wanted to see her shirt getting wet, if ya know what I mean
    Uh, yeah, I had some of those. But my 4th grade teacher and my high school math teachers were both hot!

However, if ChickenNoodles would have been my teacher back then I might have had a different opinion
    AND always an opportunity for a good lunch!