View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 151 of 307 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154155156161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You may think I am too young, but I do love his guitar playing. He is a legend
    So am I. Well, at least in my own mind. Assuming, Chick, that you still think I have one!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    You may think I am too young, but I do love his guitar playing. He is a legend
    Actually I didn't think you were too young, or me too old, until you just brought it up.....now I am going to use my walker to go into the bathroom and change my Depends.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Chick --

You changed your avatar! Made me look. Wow, great eyes!!!! They yours?

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Chick --

You changed your avatar! Made me look. Wow, great eyes!!!! They yours?
    Not unless she dyes her hair.

I don't know, she got a really big nose, hell it looks like the Statue of Liberty!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Not unless she dyes her hair.

I don't know, she got a really big nose, hell it looks like the Statue of Liberty!
    Hair? What hair? But you are right about that nose!

Hair? What hair? But you are right about that nose!
    Match the eyebrow and eyelashes color to her other pictures and you will see....oh nevermind, I have to go eat my prunes and oatmeal and go to bed before it gets dark. Us really old people need our rest.
    :
    He wears diapers, for Pete's sake
    Perfect! Sometimes these explosions can scare the crup out of you! We should all put some on! Ooops! Buddy! You got any spare UNUSED diapers Chicken and I can borrow?
    OKay, we all got our diapers on....now let's practice the Strut, cause you gotta have the Strut if you gonna be packing heat and blowing stuff up!

Okay Oops you first, show us you stuff dude! Alright you bad, you....Oops, why are you walking like that? Naw, you ain't Strutting your kinda like Lurching....whadda ya mean you gotta tell me a secret....we're a Team here! You can say what you gotta say in front of Chicken! She's one a the guys on this mission!! Oh alright ya big baby come over here and whisper it in my ear... WHAT! We haven't even blown stuff up yet! How can you already have something in there!... A Week AGO! That's disgusting!!! Go clean yourself up!!! Jeez, ah man that's disgusting....

Okay Chicken let's see your Strut.... Okay, uh huh, we bad, we.... What...The....Hell...Is...That!? That's not a Strut!! That's a Slink!!!! Where did you learn to walk like that? 42nd Street!! We are blowing things UP! We are not Blowing, uh, we are, well, we..NEVER MIND!! Stop walking like that I can't think!!! And pull your damb diaper up...jeez don't you got no shame woman!!!!

This ain't gonna work,,,,I gotta come up with a new idea.....They ain't gonna take us serious if I walk in there with a retarded cat with a load in it's pants and Miss Hot Pampers!!
    OKay, we all got our diapers on....now let's practice the Strut, cause you gotta have the Strut if you gonna be packing heat and blowing stuff up!

Okay Oops you first, show us you stuff dude! Alright you bad, you....Oops, why are you walking like that? Naw, you ain't Strutting your kinda like Lurching....whadda ya mean you gotta tell me a secret....we're a Team here! You can say what you gotta say in front of Chicken! She's one a the guys on this mission!! Oh alright ya big baby come over here and whisper it in my ear... WHAT! We haven't even blown stuff up yet! How can you already have something in there!... A Week AGO! That's disgusting!!! Go clean yourself up!!! Jeez, ah man that's disgusting....

Okay Chicken let's see your Strut.... Okay, uh huh, we bad, we.... What...The....Hell...Is...That!? That's not a Strut!! That's a Slink!!!! Where did you learn to walk like that? 42nd Street!! We are blowing things UP! We are not Blowing, uh, we are, well, we..NEVER MIND!! Stop walking like that I can't think!!! And pull your damb diaper up...jeez don't you got no shame woman!!!!

This ain't gonna work,,,,I gotta come up with a new idea.....They ain't gonna take us serious if I walk in there with a retarded cat with a load in it's pants and Miss Hot Pampers!!
    I know how to blow stuff up. Mostly balloons, though. Does this help?

I know how to blow stuff up. Mostly balloons, though. Does this help?
    It's a start....can you Strut?
    It's a start....can you Strut?
    My car has Struts! (Bilstiens, actually.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    My car has Struts! (Bilstiens, actually.)
    Bilstiens!? They lived down the street from us when we were growing up!!! They had this dog that used to bark all the time. It drove my dad nuts!! One night he went down there with a bowl of milk with some anti-freeze in it and he put.....it......uh,.......nevermind.
    This is pretty funny....not tears in the eyes funny, but funny. That's assuming you can watch Seinfield without wanting to strangle him...which is a touch and go thing for me....

http://www.jerry.digisle.tv/room.html
    Ooops! Buddy, you wanna go, huh? Right! Big explosions!! Lot's of Fire!! Ya Buddy we...huh? what? You gotta what? Put new speedos on first? You been wearing the same pair for 6 months. Why you gotta go put some on now? Wait...guys, we .......ah man.....
    Correction: I change my disposable Speedos every three months!
    And I just read that ChickenFuddleNoodles just lost the gun you gave her?! You gave that chicken a gun? What were you thinking?!?!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I have a water pistol AcDc, it's quite powerful! Is that ok? Not sure about this strutting lark though, sounds a bit cowboy to me. How about goosestepping? We brits invented that, before the Prussians nicked the idea.
    Animo et Fide
    Hey, Boss, you hiding something? Why put Liberty in front of your nose?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I deleted two posts in a different thread which was all for the better, but I didn't delete here. I think Tulip, PhD, is ‘putzing’ around with posts. He wants to be a historian when he grows up.
    Hey, Chicken, ACDriver and PeterBrown, careful please with those allegations, unless you have have something to back them! I might ask Muziek to sue you, you know.....

Me a historian? No thank you!
    As we know from George Bernard Shaw, Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history.

Or, in the words of a famous former Vice-President:
    People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history. (Dan Potatoe Quayle)

(Now, my personal view of Dan Quayle is that Bush Senior only made him Vice-President so that he could argue: If THIS guy can be Vice-President, then why shouldn't it be possible that my son can become president one day? Sure, GW can say little without making an embarrassment of himself, but I can promise you he knows how to spell potato!)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup

(Now, my personal view of Dan Quayle is that Bush Senior only made him Vice-President so that he could argue: If THIS guy can be Vice-President, then why shouldn't it be possible that my son can become president one day? Sure, GW can say little without making an embarrassment of himself, but I can promise you he knows how to spell potato!)
    Are you sure about this? He was reading from an upside down book at that Elementary School awhile back.

ACDragon, I am on my Treo in the ritzy downtown Manhattan area, watching the baseball game...and I just realized that I lost the gun you gave me... What are you advising me to do?! I told you I am no good with them stupid guns
    Typical..... This is further proof that women should not be allowed in combat. They put their weapons down to sip their dainty little grasshopper drinks, leave their granades behind the seat cushion because they "make them look hip-py. When they are on a covert assignment, crawling thru the grass for an hour to spot for their sniper to take the head shot, and just as he is about to squeeze the trigger she goes, "AND WHO WAS THAT "Woman" THAT CALLED LAST NIGHT?!" (psst, if this don't get a response from Allie B then nothing will)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I have a water pistol AcDc, it's quite powerful! Is that ok? Not sure about this strutting lark though, sounds a bit cowboy to me. How about goosestepping? We brits invented that, before the Prussians nicked the idea.
    Are we talking knocking an eye out powerful or are we talking muss your hair powerful....frankly I am a little worried about you PB old chap.... You don't seem to be made of the right stuff for this mission. A perfect example is you comment above about "stutting lark". This is not a lark!!! This is life or death damb it!! We are not talking about some mamby pamby handbag mission!!!

You know what the problem is? Engineering is the problem. I have been around engineers for much of my professional life....you guys think differently then the rest of the world. We see the tragedy of a runaway baby carriage (pram) rolling down a steep hill, you see potential energy converted to kinetic! It's a different thought process. We see a house fire with a mother hanging her baby out the upstairs window and engineers see an opportunity to attempt to quantify the amount of BTU's being transfered to the atmosphere and what effect, if any, it will have on global warming.

I am sorry PB. You are washed out of the Special (education) Forces until further investigation into your fitness.