View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 15 of 307 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    so clulup...do you talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Certainly not! I went to first grade in Alabama (not into one of Alli's classes, though), but I was lucky enough to get rid of THAT accent as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Certainly not! I went to first grade in Alabama (not into one of Alli's classes, though), but I was lucky enough to get rid of THAT accent as well...

And it took 14 years of education abroad to undo the damage done in that first year of school in Alabama. LOL KIDDING ALLI!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Boulder's elevation is 5430...where are you. Like the Matterhorn??
    I am only at about 2100 right now... that beats at least the coastal guys... However, I did once claim the Treocentral posting world record: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=48167 .
    I posted from 11483 feet, but later somebody claimed to have posted from the top of Breckenridge, Keystone in Colorado at about 12000 feet. I would have posted from 12800 feet, but guess what, my battery died...
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    How can you look so sad holding so much Joy!

Welcome back Murrayalex WTH have you been?
    not so much sad, more like worried !! I have been sitting back and laughing at all the madness on this thread...Chick Dance, it's a wee girl, 4 weeks old now. I have aged unfortunately about 5 years in that time !!
    Clulup - you and AC must be twins, you need to work on your abs a bit, they look a bit flacid...
    Murrayalex.

Here's the partial story.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...&page=23&pp=20
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Murrayalex.

Here's the partial story.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...&page=23&pp=20
    oh dear, I didn't think it was possible but it gets worse !!! Anyway, nice photo..if you like that sort of thing !!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Besides, it's not a dartboard, it is a watermark (copyright "C" with a circle).
    Greetings From Telluride, Colorado

It looks like the Chicago Cubs logo

Trying this site from a Treo sux
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Don't you use the mobile version claireglurg?
    Animo et Fide
    clairegrrl, did clulup ever investigated you as he did with Chick-Dance? I am asking because he just cleared her for the Jell-O Fight!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Don't you use the mobile version claireglurg?
    No...and that's not my name bard-breath
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clairegrrl, did clulup ever investigated you as he did with Chick-Dance? I am asking because he just cleared her for the Jell-O Fight!

I dont know anything about any investigation...besides, it was MY idea to have the jello fight so nobody involved needs to "be cleared'. The only decision that needs to be made, is who the girls want invited to watch. You keep lookin for something in your panties, maybe you can get clulup to help you find it. I thought it was a snake, but it is only a worm!
    Trying this site from a Treo sux
    Try the mobile site for when reading and posting via your Treo.
    Ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Try the mobile site for when reading and posting via your Treo.
    The mobile part is harder to use cause you can quote... I just keep getting these error msgs that the page is too large to load. Whatever
    what on earth is a jello fight ??? is it something as equally awful as mud wrestling ??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    what on earth is a jello fight ??? is it something as equally awful as mud wrestling ??!!
    Much worse (Although I never done it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Muze, we're gonna see SpidyMan2 tonight. Don't forget to get some catnip...
    I got some last night. Your kitty is just lonesome for you, that's all. Hey have fun and say hello to Spidy! (Gosh, this is the longest I have been on TC in a while. freaky)
    Without a doubt: Hazelnut. As made by my Mum.
    Animo et Fide
    The mobile part is harder to use cause you can quote... I just keep getting these error msgs that the page is too large to load. Whatever
    You are accessing the full site.
    Try this: http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...php?styleid=12
    If this does not work, go to your browser options to clear cookies, (possibly clear Blazer cache and soft reset) and go back and access the TC Mobile via the address listed above.

(should have posted this here)....
    I've got a chocolate-peppermint plant! It smells gorgeous when you give it a rub...
    Animo et Fide