View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 149 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Golly, ACDragon you are really really funny. You absolutely crack me up. I am laughing right now, see:
    I hope so....cause if your not let me know and I will try and be nice.....for an hour or so.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Tulip: I am speechless
    That's VERY hard to believe...
    tjd414, it is a known scientific treasure that women's cerebral cortex is larger than men's (I kinda doubt men even have cortex, but that's a different issue). So the "prototypical male mental abilities" isn't something you'd have any control over. And I don't think it's a big deal really, because men are good for certain tasks so they'll be around for a while...
    And regarding being an unbiased observer, well, as you know, Tulip is Swiss and the Swiss are known for their "neutrality". I believe that is how Tulip has landed the job of 'observing'.
    SEE? I knew it isn't possible!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Tulip: I am speechless
    A condition Mr. Chicken started praying for two days after he said his marriage vows.
    clulup, I think you need to be a bit more detail-oriented. You have mentioned Chick's beauty but can you be more specific? And why couldn't you sleep for 2 weeks? And could you forward the pictures you have mentioned to my inbox for proper inspection?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    ACD, I am still debating whether Mr. Chicken is lucky or not. Perhaps ChickenNoodles doesn't keep her beak shut, but if clulup is correct then her beauty overrides the chatter, ha? I wouldn't mind trying being Mr. Chicken for a day. Oh wait, wait! I mean for a night...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clulup, I think you need to be a bit more detail-oriented. You have mentioned Chick's beauty but can you be more specific?
    Well, I can try, but it was really quite a long time ago - what I recall is that she is blonde... I also noted that she only has one eye on the left side of her face.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    because men are good for certain tasks so they'll be around for a while...
    Like mowing the lawn and changing the bins?
    Animo et Fide
    Carving the Roast(rare) Bird(brain)?
    I subscribe to this free service. Everyday they send you a new "word of the day." Included with the word are several examples of the usage of the word.

I thought I might spam the political threads with this, then thought better of it.

Word of the Day for Wednesday October 20, 2004

popinjay \POP-in-jay\, noun:
    A vain and talkative person.

One popinjay shrieking from the left and another from the
    right about last week's headlines is not the whole of
    Washington's political dramas. Occasionally, American
    politics is more complicated and more momentous.
    --R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr., "Feds Go Drug Crazy," American
    Spectator, May 26, 2000

This is the link to the site.

Dictionary.com Word of the Day http://www.dictionary.com/wordoftheday/
    And two on the right side...your memory is failing Dr. T
    Who, me? Who are you, have we met?
    PB, you are giving men way too much credit
    You have to admit though that mowing the lawn and changing the bins are tasks that cannot be performed by a vibrat^
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You have to admit though that mowing the lawn and changing the bins are tasks that cannot be performed by a vibrat^
    Dang, this mobile forum cut my post off.....
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You have to admit though that mowing the lawn and changing the bins are tasks that cannot be performed by a vibra^
    Vibraphones can't do a lot in my experience, make rubbish household servants.
    Animo et Fide
    they're a bit like xylophones Chick.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    they're a bit like xylophones Chick.
    But their not like Zealots or Zebras or Xanadu.

I have heard that some people us phones and vibra^
    oooh! I got cut off too!!
    I am not an expert but one tip can guide you for the rest of your life: Love the one you’re with
    Does that bring us full circle to this comment again?

you weren't supposed to notice that, mind you it took a while!
    Maybe he was talking about vibrato using musicians?
    Animo et Fide
    I seem to remember him claiming he played something or other.
    Animo et Fide
    What is going on here??????????

I leave for a few hours on appointments and this here thread goes off on a wild tangent!

How do I get on that tangent???
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad