View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 148 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4898138143144145146147148149150151152153158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Witty chicken? Did you ever drive by a bunch of chicken walking freely? From my experience in Africa, they are the only animals that will cross the street in front of your car four times, only to change the side of the road in panic one more time, right in front of your car.
    But why did the chicken cross the road?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    But why did the chicken cross the road?
    Out of lack of insight into the problem (car aproaching)?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    think the grass was greener over on the other side personally
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    up (#3937)
    What is this? Some kind of BASIC loop....."Go To 3937" "RUN"
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    We trust people
    Yes, but look at how many chicken end up on the grill or as chicken nuggets....
    Not you of course, you are a clever chicken. Judging from you glasses, at least.... you seem to be an exceptional chick - I mean, I have never seen a chicken with glasses so far?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Yes, but look at how many chicken end up on the grill or as chicken nuggets....
    Not you of course, you are a clever chicken. Judging from you glasses, at least.... you seem to be an exceptional chick - I mean, I have never seen a chicken with glasses so far?
    Of course, this chicken stole Drew Carey's glasses. Bad chicken!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Of course, this chicken stole Drew Carey's glasses. Bad chicken!!
    Muzie told me Chicken stole his belly too!

You wear glasses to help you see fish better? Just turn the light on Chick!
    Animo et Fide
    I only wear glasses so that I can see fish better...
    Aren't chicken afraid of fish? Or was that foxes? Or both? I can't remember....
    ... But if it makes me look smart then it is all for the better
    You definitely look smarter with glasses, chicken, at least twice as intelligent... maybe about like IQ 4 or 5.
    LOL Maybe SwissChicks have IQ 4-5...?
    To be honest, I don't really know. We are more interested in tender and firm meat - in chicken, of course...
    This Chick swims a mile a day, Tulip: I am firm yet tender.....
    Let me be the judge of that.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Just so I can be the first to start the rabid stupidity........

LESS then 50 posts till number 4000!!

Let's see if Ronbo the Lap Dog continues his vomitus tradition of hijacking the thread for a dedication to the "Queen".

Trust me
    (Of course, I could always provide evidence… )
    What kind of evidence? The only way is in person and the only person I know besides Muzie, (who can't be trusted because she is a woman and would lie for you) is m00se, and he's family.....but, strangely, I trust him. I mean strange that I trust him, not I trust him strangely.

So what is it m00se? Is Chicken fit and tender or, as we used to say in NH, is she ...."Shade in the summer and warmth in the winter."? Is she svelt or does she beep when she backs up? Does she look good in a bathing suit or do seagulls follow her when she paddles around in the water thinking someone will throw out some old bait.

The truth now, none of this blood is thicker the water stuff!!!
    That's Rare Bird, ACDragon. They have them Queens in England and Boulder
    Agreed, Sorry. I retract the Queen name and will hearby refer to you as the Rare Birdbrain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Agreed, Sorry. I retract the Queen name and will hearby refer to you as the Rare Birdbrain.
    It is in fact rare that birds have a brain to speak of... trust me, I am a biologist!
    So what is it m00se? Is Chicken fit and tender or, as we used to say in NH, is she ...."Shade in the summer and warmth in the winter."? Is she svelt or does she beep when she backs up? Does she look good in a bathing suit or do seagulls follow her when she paddles around in the water thinking someone will throw out some old bait.
    LOL!!

However, regarding your question to m00se: he already answered that (#1888) - how can you forget such vital information :
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Oops, since I am the only one who has seen both ladies [meaning Muziek and the Chicken in question ](in person, at least), I can tell you that they are quite similar in some things (politics: liberal; height: quite tall; athletic: good at it), they also differ in other areas. I shouldn't be more specific than this or I'd get myself in trouble But in terms of sexiness, they are both VERY attractive. Just remember (as clulup knows): I am happily married
    But it's ok to ask again, just to be sure! So how about it, m00se?
    I remember those comments concerning Muzie, I guess I didn't care enough to remember they also included Chicken.

I also forgot how wishy washy m00se was on some of these issues. I hope he doesn't dissapoint us again with some spineless niceities.

What kind of evidence? The only way is in person and the only person I know besides Muzie, (who can't be trusted because she is a woman and would lie for you) is m00se, and he's family.....but, strangely, I trust him. I mean strange that I trust him, not I trust him strangely.

The truth now, none of this blood is thicker the water stuff!!!
    I feel I would be an unbiased observer as well. Even though someone has accused me in the past of having prototypical male mental abilities.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I guess I have to leave it up to m00se, but remember this: A while back, Dr. Tulip opened an investigation to find out more "stuff" about me. I discovered that he’s not only a good investigator but also an honest man. Perhaps HE should be the one to shed some light here and give me the credit I deserve?!
    Oh, THAT? I had totally forgotten all about it, had to do a search on it.... but indeed, is seems that I once got a few old pics of a blonde chick which SEEMED to confirm that the person on the avatars is indeed Chick-Dance:
    I may now inform you that Chick-Dance is, in fact, Chick-Dance. It was a very tough and intense investigation that went from High-School all the way to this day (sorry for the trouble Chick-Dance). The evidence presented was complete and does not leave any questions. Consider yourself lucky, ACD etc., that she didn't post the nicest ones here on Treocentral....
    So yeah, apparently she is kind of cute, quite nice, maybe one could say pretty, well yes, beautiful if you insist, now that I think back I seem to remember I was quite stunned for an hour or two, breathtakingly beautiful maybe describes it. Oh, yes, and then I couldn't sleep for a week or two, so I really don't recommend this experience to anybody - But hey, I have never seen her in person, so how would I know??? What if she sent me some pics of her granddaughter, before her granddaughter had kids herself? Besides, you have seen loads of her ever changing avatars in the meanwhile, so why not decide on your own? Bad luck if you missed them!
    .... but indeed, is seems that I once got a few pics of a old blonde chick which SEEMED to confirm that the person on the avatars is indeed Chick-Dance:

I don't know if this is in support of, or is a refutation of, my point.