View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 144 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148149154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 6123
    42?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Gosh, you kill me.
    I do think that is part of the plan. A side-effect in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    I do think that is part of the plan. A side-effect in any case.
    No, that is the Primary Function!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Hmm... the 381 area code is in Virginia. That can't be right.

Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    LOL
    Men must have difficulties with 10-digit numbers. tjd414, there's the proof!
    The answer is "1".

That's where I have your number programmed into my speed dial!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    This is a theoretical 10-digit number, not my own...
    Tease!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Tulip and m00se: Still waiting for you to save the men on the math problem...
    Math?! MATH!?!?!? We don't need no stinkin math!!!!
    Tulip and m00se: Still waiting for you to save the men on the math problem...
    Tulip seems to be hiding...or fishing?!
    Here's my answer Chickie: 381-654-7290
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Here's my answer Chickie: 381-654-7290
    I like ACD's number much better. So what if it has 11-digits instead of 10? Who counts those things anyway?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I agree with m00se, and I am pretty confident it is the only possible combination. I appologize for being late, but it was not the type of problem that goes well with the beach!

Congrats to m00se - I imagine you won Chick-Dances mobile number, the one you already have...

The position of 0 and 5 is quite obvious, also that the second, fourth, sixth and eigth position will share 2, 4, 6, and 8, leaving 1, 3, 7 and 9 to the remaining positions... but my way to the solution was still quite long (finding the about 25 combinations that work for the first five positions, and then the about 11 combinations for positions six to eight that can be divided by eight, and then combining the two sets and checking which can be divided by 6 and 7, too. Dividing by 9 and 10 will work anyway).

Can you post or PM a summary of your way, m00se, I am curious if there is a shorter way than mine... thanks!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I kinda cheated.

I got as far as the 0/5 and 2/4/6/8, 1/3/7/9 bit and then didn't feel like doing actual work to figure it out.

So I did this: http://www.geekandproud.net/number.php (code at http://www.geekandproud.net/number.txt).

But that is the only one. A google search on the number brings up some stuff about it.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I nearly had the answer, I had several combinations that worked with every number but 8
    Ah well.
    Animo et Fide
    Did you know that woodpeckers' tongues are 2/3 the length of their body, are sticky, barbed and have an ear on the end?
    Well beats a chicken's tongue I reckon...
    Animo et Fide
    No more than I would kiss a chicken.
    Animo et Fide
    Before things get too serious again, here's my question of the week (including answer):

What is paradoxical?

Answer: When a man with only one hand goes into a second hand shop....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Why are you putting Tulip's words in my mouth?
    Animo et Fide
    harumph
    Animo et Fide
    PB- I know ChickenNoodles, ChickenNoodles is a friend of mine, and woodpecker ain't no ChickenNoodles!
    (disclaimer: I really don't know ChickenNoodles personally but I am sure my observation is correct )
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Chick-Dance, it seems that the first prize for this week's question of the week has already been awarded to m00se, as you mentioned: your sister. So what is the second prize, do you have any other sisters?
    clulup, how long are you stayin' in Greece? We didn't get to see any pictures of the beautiful Mediterranean sea or you wife! Enlighten us please
    -Michael Pritchard