View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 141 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    ...and that the men competed naked...
    Women. They only think about one thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Now this is a big toy!! Just for the record I was able to fill in the hole I made, which is the mark of a true Hoe operator.
    Cool. I have a job for you in Summit County!

Didn't Eddie Murphy do a related SNL skit once upon a time. You know, "How to be a hoe." Or something like that....
    And gold fishes are the least of it…
    Yeah, you Chicks are always looking for those 12-inch fish!

BTW, Chick, did you enroll in Wife School (per ACDs www.ircuser.org pointer)? Looks like a pretty good idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Wow, did you know that the ancient Olympics took place every four years for 1169 years in a row without a single exception?

And that women had their own games (a 600 feet run in order to worship Hera, wife of Zeus), but were not allowed to watch the "real" games. If they tried anyway, they were cast off mount Typaion...
    And that one woman (a priestess to some goddess I've never heard of before) was allowed to watch the men's games, although no-one knows why.
    Did you go to Olympia? I went there last year, amazing place
    Animo et Fide
    The post came directly from Olympia... I don't think naked men were that special in ancient Greece, judging from the paintings on the vases etc.: Lots of naked men, but no fish, neither Gold nor other sorts - so nothing of interest for Chick-Dance...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    The post came directly from Olympia... I don't think naked men were that special in ancient Greece, judging from the paintings on the vases etc.: Lots of naked men, but no fish, neither Gold nor other sorts - so nothing of interest for Chick-Dance...
    When I went the Olympic Museum was closed for refurbishment (ahead of this year's games) so I think I'll have to go back. Did you go to the museum? Is it worth me going back there one day just to see it?
    Animo et Fide
    Gosh, you guys live in Europe which so tiny. How long would it take you to get to Greece by plane? I think you should!
    About 4 hours I think. You do know that Europe is a LOT bigger than the US don't you?
    Animo et Fide
    russia is in europe, the russian federation is mainly in asia
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The US is about two and a half times the size of Western Europe (not including Russia).
    Check Here
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I am not sure that with Russia (the "European" portion of Russia) Europe is actually larger than the US.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Not really no, although there are varying levels of devolution across the four nations. The most independant is Scotland, which has always had its own legal and educational system. The least independant atm is Northern Ireland because the devolved parliament there cannot function due to the differences between the largest parties. NI is therefore currently governed from Westminster.
    All the nations elect MPs to westminster.
    Animo et Fide
    One day the US will realize that Europe has the larger population, market, area, fish... fish?

Anyway, PeterBrown: No I did not visit the "old" museum, only the new one close to the town focussing on the ancient Olympic Games. I liked that a lot. I have been in Olympia before, about 15 years ago, but I don't remember having seen the old museum then, either.

I would not go back only for a museum, not one with stuff from before the Renaissance, but I guess that depends on your personal preference... go to Florence instead, that is much nicer!

Or take your wife to Paris, as far as I know some of the nicest parts from Olympia are at the Louvre anyway.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Don't worry Chick, lots of Brits get it wrong all the time. If you ever want to annoy murrayalex ask him which bit of England he comes from (it won't be the first time he's heard the UK referred to as England)
    They are separate countries though, just not independant.
    Animo et Fide
    We didn't go to the Louvre when we went to Paris clulup.
    My personal preference is for ancient history though, I can take or leave the renaissance
    Animo et Fide
    One day the US will realize that Europe has the larger population, market, area, fish... fish?
    Yeah, but we got most of the money, most of the guns and bombs, and most of the idiots who like to use them both. So to you!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    All this talk about fish makes hungry for sushi tonight
    Hey golfing m00se: did you know that there are 764 golf tees patents on file? New varieties come in loud colors and they promise to help golfers hit more consistently! The Aero Tee, for example, looks like a Cold War-era missile and costs $13 for six tees. The Brush-t-tee costs $2 a piece!
    Have fun at the golf course!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Now this is a big toy!! Just for the record I was able to fill in the hole I made, which is the mark of a true Hoe operator.
    Is that you, ACD, on the big toy?
    Do they have good sushi restaurants in NYC, Muziek?
    ChicknNoodles, don't trust a European guy who claims to have bigger fish
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Is that you, ACD, on the big toy?
    Yeap, that's me about to crush my buddies head...crush, crush, crush...
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Men....crushing and fishing....
    Yes but he's a handsome son of a crusher!