View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 14 of 307 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    the thin air will do funny things to ya.
    Like make you do a chicken can-can???
    Ah, new conspiracy theory! Is Chick-Dance actually Clulup?
    Animo et Fide
    Play nice, no fighting.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    How cute. For a 19-year-old woman to use this term. You intrigue me young lady
    (Not that 26 is old either...)

Closer to the sun, yes. But as it were with clulup, the thin air will do funny things to ya.
    Well I am a "College Girl" after all. Journalism major, University of Colorado.

The "thin" air only bothers flat landers. I was born here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hey CO-College-Girl: Two years ago I went to CO to see the Rockies BB team and LOVED Coors Field! Do you go to any games there?
    My dad gets tickets all the time so I can go pretty much when ever I want...Sometimes I go with G/Fs on like Thursday day games. Very Fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The "thin" air only bothers flat landers. I was born here
    They don't know any better... let's just look down on them!
    so clulup...do you talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    They don't know any better... let's just look down on them!
    Boulder's elevation is 5430...where are you. Like the Matterhorn??
    Yeah, but mostly board now. I skied until about 4 years ago and switched. we go to Telluride alot. My parents have a condo there so thats where our vacations are. for day skiing we go to Breckenridge or Mary Jane. If I go with my parents sometimes we go to Vail.

I like Boulder...Ive been here my whole life. I think I always wanna live in Colorado, but who knows
    Back to Chick's challenge. I suppose us-men are indeed chickens (no offense, Chicken-Clack). No one as of yet has posted his picture (I assume clulup's picture isn't his), including myself. And although ACD hinted that he already saw the video with the women wrestling in jello, I doubt the wrestling match has taken place yet because Chick's challenge hasn't been met yet. So? Who's first? (I would like to be last )
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Schmooz, I was thinking about posting a picture of me when I was 18 with long hair and dyed-hippie-shirt, but I chickened (sorry Chick) out. I guess she knew that her challenge will not be met and, therefore, the ladies will be spared from fighting.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I guess she knew that her challenge will not be met and, therefore, the ladies will be spared from fighting.
    Another proof how aloof and untrained we (guys) are. Finally someone is admitting that. It's chemistry, don't fight it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    Another proof how aloof and untrained we (guys) are. Finally someone is admitting that. It's chemistry, don't fight it.
    I am not sure I'd go that far Hairy. I am simply saying that Chick is not just a pretty face. But there are some men that have those two qualities. Let me think... ACDriver?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Yeah, but mostly board now. I skied until about 4 years ago and switched. we go to Telluride alot. My parents have a condo there so thats where our vacations are. for day skiing we go to Breckenridge or Mary Jane. If I go with my parents sometimes we go to Vail.

I like Boulder...Ive been here my whole life. I think I always wanna live in Colorado, but who knows
    I lived in Colorado Springs for 10 years (1980-1990) and loved it, my sister and hubby moved to Boulder in 1981 and probably will never leave! Funny, I gave up skiing just before moving there and played tennis year round (indoors in winter of course).
    OK Chick, you have reached your goal: 20 pages! You win, I lose. When you get back the gang will throw you a party (Are you having fun in Detroit?..)
    Alli: Are you still on dry land?
    ACD: Are you still dry?
    you lot are all still mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    Do I look untrained in your eyes or what???
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Do I look untrained in your eyes or what???
    no, but you look like you'd be first in the queue for the Village People reunion gig...and why have "you" got a dartboard on your left nipple ??
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    you lot are all still mad
    How can you look so sad holding so much Joy!

Welcome back Murrayalex WTH have you been?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    ...and why have "you" got a dartboard on your left nipple ??
    What do you mean by " "you" " (as opposed to just "you")? Do you think people who can read and write and have a Treo can't care about their health and fitness at the same time???

Besides, it's not a dartboard, it is a watermark (copyright "C" with a circle). After all, I don't want anybody to take the picture and claim it is his!!

Apart from that, I have to agree with ACDriver, you looke quite exhausted on that picture... Reminds me of our fist experience of that kind: It took all night, and on the next day I had a major oral exam without any sleep... it would have taken weeks or months to bring the examiners together again on the same day, so I was quite glad everything worked out in time.