View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 134 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138139144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I know all this. But phobia is phobia
    On the bright side: My kitten has been spayed successfully
    One alternative is to go to your doctor and tell him the problem. He may be able to give you something to help you relax. Try it before you go so you know you can still function....in case you have to evacuate the airplane which happens all the time.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    no salmon......beef fajitas
    mmmmmm fajitas.....yummy
    If he had been using a Treo phone the cops would still be looking at the picture saying, "Do you think that a truck? Could be, might be a rinocerous though, or a tank. Okay, put out an all points bulletin for a rinocerous."

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Thanks to a quick-thinking robbery victim and his camera phone, police had a photo of the suspect and tracked him down in 10 minutes, police said.

James Robert Barker was in custody on charges of aggravated robbery after allegedly holding up limousine driver Ismael Miranda early Friday at a car wash, police said.

"I don't think camera phones were made with the intent of being crime fighting tools, but they can certainly be just that," police spokesman Don Aaron said. "There are a lot more cameras in the pockets of Americans now with camera phones."

Miranda was cleaning his limousine at the car wash when a red pickup pulled in and parked in a wash bay. The pickup's driver, later identified as Barker, made small talk before pulling a knife and demanding Miranda's money.

Barker chased Miranda, threw a garbage can at him and fled. But not before an alert Miranda snapped a photo of Barker and his getaway truck using a camera phone, police said.

Officers arrived and used the pictures to send out an accurate, detailed broadcast of Barker's truck and appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    mmmmmm fajitas.....yummy
    they are good, but I don't like "messy" food and these basically fall apart so I knive and forked it
    OK here is my hypothsis about why Miss Chicken does not like flying: No phobia - she just hates not being in the driver's seat. You know, lack of control and all that. The fact that chicken can't fly themselves only makes things worse of course!

I like this hypothesis because it also explains the intense love/hate relationship she and ACD entertain

Btw, I am writing this from Munich Airport on the way to Greece. What I really don't get: Why does the Treo GPRS-connection (data) work on the German O2 network with my Swiss Orange Network settings? Isn't that suspicious? I mean, normally things are expected NOT to work even if they should, but opposite??? This is weird... any explanations?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    wrong time of year to be going to Greece isn't it? Going for business rather than pleasure?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Btw, I am writing this from Munich Airport on the way to Greece. What I really don't get:
    Walk over to the Kempeski and have a 6 Euro beer on me! I will pay you back when I see you next.
    they are good, but I don't like "messy" food and these basically fall apart so I knive and forked it
    Wimp!!

Eat it like a man! Juice running down your face onto your lap....it's especially effective if you whip you head back and forth spraying sauce and food bits everywhere!
    The wrong time for Greece for pleasure? Only if you are not familiar either with Greece or with pleasure.

Now, the baking heat of the Greek summer is replaced by still quite hot, but pleasant temperatures, the sun is not burning like mad any more, but shining nicely (actually, I can imagine even Englishmen can stay in the sun for more than 10 minutes without sunburn ), there are only half as many tourists around, and you only pay about half as much when compared to summer

I am sure you would agree with me when seeing the clear blue sky here... We have just landed, Treo GPRS still working, miraculously, using Orange settings on another network. I have to check the prices before writing too much.....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    ACD: My Dr. gave me something for flying but I hate getting drowsy from it. It did work though
    Buy some Crack on the street before you go. Then do both. That way you will not be drowsy but you will still be happy about flying? Just a suggestion.
    Wimp!!

Eat it like a man! Juice running down your face onto your lap....it's especially effective if you whip you head back and forth spraying sauce and food bits everywhere!
    Okay, Okay!! Bet you like those Carl's Jr. commercial where sloppy eating is King
    Okay, Okay!! Bet you like those Carl's Jr. commercial where sloppy eating is King
    Carl's is okay, but the king of sloppy burgers has to Fuddruckers! Yeeehaaa!

Chicken, I did my residency on the mean streets of New Hampshire...lol
    Carl's is okay, but the king of sloppy burgers has to Fuddruckers! Yeeehaaa!

Chicken, I did my residency on the mean streets of New Hampshire...lol
    Not sure there's a Fuddrucker's in the Bay Area..I'll have to check. I could go and eat one with a fork
    That's fair enough Tulip, but you are at greater risk of storms at this time of year. We had cracking storms in September last year, and the locals said October/November was the worst time. That was on an island though.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    That's fair enough Tulip, but you are at greater risk of storms at this time of year. We had cracking storms in September last year, and the locals said October/November was the worst time. That was on an island though.
    PB...dont you live on an island??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    So Tulip is in Greece ha? Well have a great time on the beautiful Mediterranean (I always forget how to spell it) Sea!
    And ChikenNoodles: Love your avatar. Gosh you are... Oh never mind. I am only an unwanted kitten lost and unloved and high on octane. (Psssst...Chicken: Please adopt me.)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I can see what you read on Saturday mornings.
    If he had been using a Treo phone the cops would still be looking at the picture saying, "Do you think that a truck? Could be, might be a rinocerous though, or a tank. Okay, put out an all points bulletin for a rinocerous."

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Thanks to a quick-thinking robbery victim and his camera phone, police had a photo of the suspect and tracked him down in 10 minutes, police said.

James Robert Barker was in custody on charges of aggravated robbery after allegedly holding up limousine driver Ismael Miranda early Friday at a car wash, police said.

"I don't think camera phones were made with the intent of being crime fighting tools, but they can certainly be just that," police spokesman Don Aaron said. "There are a lot more cameras in the pockets of Americans now with camera phones."

Miranda was cleaning his limousine at the car wash when a red pickup pulled in and parked in a wash bay. The pickup's driver, later identified as Barker, made small talk before pulling a knife and demanding Miranda's money.

Barker chased Miranda, threw a garbage can at him and fled. But not before an alert Miranda snapped a photo of Barker and his getaway truck using a camera phone, police said.

Officers arrived and used the pictures to send out an accurate, detailed broadcast of Barker's truck and appearance.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Claire, I do indeed live on an island, but one that is big enough that most people live inland from sea storms. A lot of Greek islands are so small that sea storms just go straight over them. Sea storms tend to be the worst (just ask Florida!).
    Animo et Fide
    I think the Brits consider England an archipelago
    Archipelago? Isn't that an upscale sparking water?
    We drew 3-3, we came back from 3-0 down, so I was quite glad!
    Animo et Fide