View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 133 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Funny.
    If this were to be my last day, I wouldn't want to stay in bed for it. I'd parachute from a perfectly functioning airplane into a fire...My goodness. Actually I wan to purchase a parachute next time I am taking a flight somewhere. And thanks for the support PilotDragon
    Support? What support? I didn't give you no support! Hosiery and bras provide support. My job here is to give you a hard time. That's my job!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    You stole my joke! I'm flattered. ;p Well really it's Jeremy Hardy's joke, but who's counting?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Support? What support? I didn't give you no support! Hosiery and bras provide support. My job here is to give you a hard time. That's my job!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenNoodles
    Support via PM. You have been PM-ing me all day long. (OK, just a wish)
    You both need support. This love-affair is hopeless between a chicken and a dragon.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    You both need support. This love-affair is hopeless between a chicken and a dragon.
    Ever hear of broiled chicken?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    ...I think he's more familiar with 12-inch fish
    1 minnow + 1 magnifying = 12 inch fish. I been fly fishing with my Dad and if ya want fish for dinner, better go to Safeway
    Ho...so you are an expert on fish then?
    Ummm...isnt that what we're talking about??
    In Colorado, there are places where you cant keep trout unless they're 14 inches. I dont know what that does to this whole fish thing.
    Seems like all you girls can talk about are fish.

Do you have a fishachtion?

And if you talk about it all the time is it an oral fishachtion?

Or is it Fish Envy?

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    In Colorado, there are places where you cant keep trout unless they're 14 inches. I dont know what that does to this whole fish thing.
    wish I could come up with a clever response to this like you always do
    I like salmon. Grilled! What's wrong with that?
    I like a cold salmon salad w garbonzo's, peas, etc
    btw, you've been in AFLAC's limo for how long now???
    On-and-off for several months Whenever I need a ride, you know. It beats riding the subway/train in NYC...
    Your picture sure doesn't look like your in NYC near subways etc! Upstate maybe........
    Did I read that your a big baseball fan? My Giants are starting their important series w the Dodgers right now
    ACDrag: Back to flying, for a moment. Now that the holidays are upon us, I am going to be flyingto visits relatives. I need some reassurances, you know. Like how safe airplanes really are? How competent pilots are? Do they give parachutes in flights? Should I sit in the back? Are weekdays safer than weekends? Are airports really overcrowded?
    Here's my unsolcited two cents

Statistically much safer than driving.
    Very competent unless they've been drinking
    No parachutes
    Back preferable to front
    weekdays/weekends equally "safe"
    Yes, most are crowded these days, and security procedures add to the processing time.
    Yup, upstate @ my parents
    Ahhh...my wife was in Rome NY when she owed the Air Force time for putting her thru Stanford. Didn't like it there.
    Good luck! Are you in San Fran?
    about 20 miles south of San Francisco.
    time for dinner......nice chatting w you
    ACDrag: Back to flying, for a moment. Now that the holidays are upon us, I am going to be flyingto visits relatives. I need some reassurances, you know. Like how safe airplanes really are? How competent pilots are? Do they give parachutes in flights? Should I sit in the back? Are weekdays safer than weekends? Are airports really overcrowded with aircrafts? Do traffic controllers get enough sleep?
    Your asking me for reassurance? Have you been drinking again?

Okay, Chicken, here it is....me being reassuring. It's very safe, try to relax, get there very early so you don't stress out about missing the flight. Have a drink if your so inclined, bring something to do, read, xword, Treo in cruise.

Remember if the flight is late there is always another one, maybe not that day but there will be one. If you miss the first one then the second one will get you there. The world will still turn.

Most of the people who travel are idiots, don't let them make you angry or stressed, stand apart from them and smile and shake your head.

You can't drive the plane so relax and let them do it....they are very good at it. Sit in the back an pretend you are the Queen of Sheba and the slaves are driving, have another drink.

Okay, that's it....I feel like I am gonna puke being this nice. FLYING IS REALLY SCARY and DANGEROUS!! oooops ahhhh, I feel better.
    Enough with the chutes chicken. You can't jump out of most of the current airliners because of one simple reason...you will be smashed and broken by the time you get past the wings, tail and engines. Only a few of the airliners have doors that open in the very back, and most of those won't open in flight. Trust me, you ain't jumpin'. You don't want to anyway. Your hair will get all mussed up and your Treo might get water in it.
    Have some salmon! See ya laterz
    no salmon......beef fajitas