View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 132 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 6123
    ACD. this woman, whomever she is, is very pretty. But I am sticking with Chic, she's cuter!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Not that Ex clulup you big dummy! This Ex!!
    Naaaa - they do look similar, but Chicken is definitely prettier...! Maybe "Tiger's ex" looks a bit more like your wife, and that's what makes you favour her?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Naaaa - they do look similar, but Chicken is definitely prettier...! Maybe "Tiger's ex" looks a bit more like your wife, and that's what makes you favour her?
    His wife? I thought his wife is a dragon...like the lady-dragon is Shrek
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    What a couple of suck ups.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    His wife? I thought his wife is a dragon...like the lady-dragon is Shrek
    My wife is nothing like that person....she's rounder, shorter, and greener.
    lol
    -Michael Pritchard
    Well yes, that's what I meant :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    God she's beautiful. Lucky dragon!......
    -Michael Pritchard
    Clulup you bast#rd where do you get the picture of my wife!!!

She's been emailing you hasn't she!!!! Ever since she saw your massive bulkyness and your C tattoo that's all she talks about!!!

I am calling my buddie Rumsfeld....guess which country is getting put on the Axis of Evil list Cheese head!! Say Hi to Mr. SmartBomb when he comes calling you home wreaker!!
    ACD, as gorgeous as your current wife is take a tip from me, keep her on her toes by murmuring the names of other women whilst pretending to be asleep.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    ACD, as gorgeous as your current wife is take a tip from me, keep her on her toes by murmuring the names of other women whilst pretending to be asleep.

I always introduce her as to other people as "my current wife" just to keep her on her toes.
    Ahhhh ... TUD!!! I just lost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    God she's beautiful. Lucky dragon!......
    Clulup you bast#rd where do you get the picture of my wife!!!
    Wow, she looks like Shrek's wife? AC: Are you into trolls now?
    Not that Ex clulup you big dummy! This Ex!!

This is the only picture I have of her...tchaa! Right! LOL
    Hey, this look's like Chick's picture? You sure got lucky to have her picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Ever-since you have said it I have used it too with my hubby. Too cool to ignore
    (A note to the Dragon: What do you think about THIS?)
    THIS is, silly. IMHO it would never never work. To be honest it is not even CLOSE to be workable. You'd have people wanting to jump out because it's turbulent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Wow, she looks like Shrek's wife? AC: Are you into trolls now?
    ronbo2000, please take this as official notice that I am reporting you to Marcus for slander.

We trolls take exception to the tone and content of your comment.

You may not know this but I was the full body model for the original Troll doll that was very popular in the 70's.....the one with the long hair? I made quite a killing on my commission on that job btw. It was a very lucrative position and other then people always wanting to rub my belly was a high point in my life.

My wife was the female model and that's where we met. We were actually doing the "end of the pencil" modeling....which of course requires incredible strength, balance and coordination in order to "sit" on the end of the pencil for the hours it took for the artists to get the clay models prepared. My wife, was a consumate professional at this particular job and it was then that I first felt the first stirrings of love for her.

So watch the slander buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL. You take compliments in an awkward way ACD.
    And regarding the parachutes idea for airplanes, isn't there a company that
    makes them already?
    LOL,

There is a company that makes a small (4 place) airplane that actually has a parachute for the plane itself. I think it's been used at least 4 or 5 times and is credited with saving a number of lives.

As far as parachutes for people there are a number of companies that make them.

One of the many problems with THIS is getting 200 people to jump out of the plane! It takes time to get that many people to jump! And if you have that much time, and the pilot is able to keep the plane upright and airborne for that long, you probably shouldn't jump out of it! There are so many reasons it won't work it's hard to know where to start.

Some people say that recreational parachutists are crazy. They ask, "Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" IMHO the people who are really nuts, (and extremly dedicated) are the SmokeJumpers. The men and women who jump out of airplanes into mountainous terrain, the is on FIRE, and battle the forest fire. It's one thing to jump out of burning airplane. It's something else all together to jump out of a perfectly good airplane INTO something thats burning.
    Some people say that recreational parachutists are crazy. They ask, "Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?"
    I've heard of pilots getting reluctant first time jumpers to go by cutting out the engine and pretending they're about to crash, only restarting when they are out of the plane.
    Animo et Fide
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, dust flying, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
    People say that you should live every day as if it's your last, that's why I've not moved out of bed today and keep slipping in and out of consciousness.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Poeple says that you should live every day as if it's your last, that's why I've not moved out of bed today and keep slipping in and out of consciousness.
    PB!! You made me Laugh Out Loud!!!