View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 131 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 6123
  1. #2601  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    clulup, agreed! We need to put a spotlight on her issues and see if we can get her some help....I mean, after all, she thinks shes' dating a Duck!

    Not to mention spending a good chunk of time talking to a hat, a dragon and a wisp of DNA!
    Animo et Fide
  2. #2602  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Not to mention spending a good chunk of time talking to a hat, a dragon and a wisp of DNA!
    Wisp of DNA? Please, it is a DOUBLE HELIX!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3. #2603  
    your point being?
    Animo et Fide
  4. #2604  
    that went to tulip
    Animo et Fide
  5. #2605  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    This ain't no bikini....
    Now, now, I think it's important to have an open mind!
  6. #2606  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    This ain't no bikini....
    At the price it has, I certainly would not recommend swimming with it....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  7. #2607  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I suggest a new question of the week:
    How much does the bikini in the attached picture cost? (No math involved, you just have to follow the news a bit, at least those parts that really matter...)
    I don't know the news story, but I think the answer is: "1/2 off"
  8. #2608  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OK, ACD, prove your skills in (as you have boasted) determining size differences: In the picture Tulip has attached to his post... What's the woman's "cup" number?
    I don't boast! I only state the facts, and as you may note from my post, my skill requires that I be within touching distance...pictures just don't do it.....however if someone wants to send me more of those I would be happy to make an effort.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #2609  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I agree: I shouldn’t take it personally…
    Seems to me that a certain Chicken got a little green for a moment....hmmmm.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  10. #2610  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    I don't know the news story, but I think the answer is: "1/2 off"
    LOL, Man! I wish I had thought of that one....WTG Mike129!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #2611  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    My picture is on its way to your "inbox". Oops, sorry, I guess I sent it to Tulip by mistake. My bad
    I don't care!!!!! checks his inbox I didn't want one anyway!!! checks his inbox again
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #2612  
    I do not get the impression you are getting anywhere with the question, so I will have to solve it alone: that bikini is worth 2 million British Pound, 3.6 million US$. It was presented on the 23. in Great Britain. It is that expensive because it is covered with diamonds... sorry Chicken, I would have sent it to you, but you didn't get the answer...

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040922/344/f34zp.html
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  13. #2613  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I do not get the impression you are getting anywhere with the question, so I will have to solve it alone: that bikini is worth 2 million British Pound, 3.6 million US$. It was pesented on the 23. in Great Britain. It is that expensive because it is covered with diamonds... sorry Chicken, I would have sent it to you, but you didn't get the answer...
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! 3.6 million huh? I bet I can get it cheaper on Ebay!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  14. #2614  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I don't care!!!!! checks his inbox I didn't want one anyway!!! checks his inbox again
    Don't worry, if it arrives as reliably as the bikini she allegedly sent, I am going to wait forever...

    It IS as in those "You are the 1'000'000th visitor of our homepage - click here to claim your prize!!!" windows that pop up while surfing if I get really lucky. But: I don't know how many times I have filled in those forms, written down my address, my email, my credit card number, when it will expire, etc., etc. ... it just doesn't seem to work!!! (***Checks his inbox for the 1'000'000th time***)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  15. #2615  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Define diamonds
    According to some, "diamond is one of the natural allotropes of carbon (the main allotrope being graphite)"

    However (and more importantly), according to Marilyn, they are "a girls best friend"...

    The French were bred to die for love
    They delight in fighting duels
    But I prefer a man who lives
    And gives expensive jewels
    A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
    But diamonds are a girl's best friend
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #2616  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    According to some, "diamond is one of the natural allotropes of carbon (the main allotrope being graphite)"

    However (and more importantly), according to Marilyn, they are "a girls best friend"...

    The French were bred to die for love
    They delight in fighting duels
    But I prefer a man who lives
    And gives expensive jewels
    A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
    But diamonds are a girl's best friend
    I prefer Nicole Kiddman's interpertation in Moulan Rouge.....oh, baby.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  17. #2617  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I don't care!!!!! checks his inbox I didn't want one anyway!!! checks his inbox again
    ACD, I somehow ended up with Chicken-Noodles picture she must have hit the wrong address on her email.
    I will post it on eBay soon. What price do you suggest?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  18. #2618  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    ACD, I somehow ended up with Chicken-Noodles picture she must have hit the wrong address on her email.
    I will post it on eBay soon. What price do you suggest?
    Hrrumph. Keep it. I figure she will have a website devoted to her own pictures soon. I will stick with the pictures of Tiger's Ex.....now that's a Woman!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #2619  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    ACDragon: it's too much work and a pretty dull activity to dedicate a whole site just for my own pictures...lol. And who is Tiger's Ex...?
    Actually, there seems to be a misunderstanding. "Tiger's Ex" is actually a man: "Stung into action, the media got its revenge by putting Tiger's Ex-coach Butch Harmon on the stand. Incidentally, Tiger has not won a Major since getting rid of Harmon two years ago."

    I don't know how Butch Harmon looks (rather feminine, maybe?), but he sure made a great impression on ACDriver...

    Tiger Woods, joke time. (grown-ups only - but sorry, no pics, just text)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  20. #2620  
    Not that Ex clulup you big dummy! This Ex!!

    This is the only picture I have of her...tchaa! Right! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite

Posting Permissions