View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 130 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135140180230 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 6123
  1. #2581  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Actually I've had a quick think and amended my answer
    AHA!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  2. #2582  
    it's been a while since I went to school, my brain isn't as sharp as it used to be. I blame the alcohol!
    Animo et Fide
  3. #2583  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    How romantic, ACDragon. I assume you are talking about your wife
    Yeap, and it should have been womAn.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #2584  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Sven, Chick, Ulga and Tulip have all lost their marbles.......
    Finally, a math problem based on a realistic premise.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #2585  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    This Chick's diet is unique!
    Yeah, I hear she eats lots of fish.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  6. #2586  
    Chick: I agree with clulup's (via PBrown) answer to your math problem. I need to point out that during the day I am away from the computer so I can't possibly post an answer before the Brit and the Swiss (well, ACD too...) post theirs. I keep telling them golf-gurus to install laptops on the golf courses but they are slow to response...So I deserve a portion of the prize(s) as well. And I promise to share some of that delicious Swiss chocolate that I will receive shortly after Oct 9!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  7. #2587  
    ACD: are you really a pilot?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  8. #2588  
    It's not Clulup's answer via me, he just quoted it and queried it before I got round to changing it!

    Here's my question for the week, if I've got two weeks work to do and 30 minutes to do it in then how much trouble am I in?
    Animo et Fide
  9. #2589  
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    ACD: are you really a pilot?
    Nope, I was just kidding about that. I am a manager at a Victoria's Secret....it's a tough job but someone has to do it.

    I did very well on the "hand calibration" where we have to be able to determine size difference blindfolded. It seems I have a natural gift for this an am often called to the front of the store to assist in determining if the customer needs a D or DD cup etc. I have found however that this gift is not appreciated outside of the store. Often I have offered to assist/evaluate women, in a, shall we say, al fresco situation. And I have been vehemantly rebuffed.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  10. #2590  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    It's not Clulup's answer via me, he just quoted it and queried it before I got round to changing it!

    Here's my question for the week, if I've got two weeks work to do and 30 minutes to do it in then how much trouble am I in?
    No Worries PB. I assume you have a boss right? Just go in there and say,

    "YOU have a problem. Due to YOUR failure to properly motivate me, and YOUR failure to properly monitor my performance in completing an essential task, YOU are going to be in trouble when this project is not done. I suggest YOU go to YOUR boss and tell him the same thing. I will try to cover for you by completing this project next week in a half-assed manner. YOU owe me for covering for you so I am taking the rest of this week off to go drinking with my buddies. Have a great day."

    Trust me on this one PB. I have a degree in management and know how this works. Let me know how this goes over PB okay? New subject....they have unemployment insurance in the UK don't they????
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #2591  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    No Worries PB. I assume you have a boss right? Just go in there and say,

    "YOU have a problem. Due to YOUR failure to properly motivate me, and YOUR failure to properly monitor my performance in completing an essential task, YOU are going to be in trouble when this project is not done. I suggest YOU go to YOUR boss and tell him the same thing. I will try to cover for you by completing this project next week in a half-assed manner. YOU owe me for covering for you so I am taking the rest of this week off to go drinking with my buddies. Have a great day."

    Trust me on this one PB. I have a degree in management and know how this works. Let me know how this goes over PB okay? New subject....they have unemployment insurance in the UK don't they????
    Thanks ACD, I'm going in there now! I'll let you know how it goes.
    Animo et Fide
  12. #2592  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Thanks ACD, I'm going in there now! I'll let you know how it goes.
    Uh, PB, now that I have had some coffee I am starting to second guess myself on my advice....PB? Can you hear me? Do you still have an internet connection at work? Are they throwing you out of work as we speak? Uh, PB?..........ha, ha, my advice was pretty funny wasn't it? ha ha?

    PB?

    Man, I hope they got unemployment insurance over there.........
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  13. #2593  
    Hey, don't worry ACD! He liked the idea so much he told me I didn't need to come back on Monday either! Long weekend!
    Something about making sure my desk is clean as well. That'll take most of the rest of the day.
    Animo et Fide
  14. #2594  
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  15. #2595  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Hey, don't worry ACD! He liked the idea so much he told me I didn't need to come back on Monday either!
    On the positive side, you can now focus on Chick-Dance's math problems...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #2596  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    On the positive side, you can now focus on Chick-Dance's math problems...
    Do you believe she's a teacher, or are we just helping her with her homework for remedial maths?
    Animo et Fide
  17. #2597  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Do you believe she's a teacher, or are we just helping her with her homework for remedial maths?
    Well, she seems to be quite stubborn, thinks she knows everything better... I do believe she is a teacher....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  18. #2598  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Well, she seems to be quite stubborn, thinks she knows everything better... I do believe she is a teacher....

    Personally I don't think she IS a teacher....I hate to rat her out, but......

    What school does she teach in that she is riding a train to work, to teach school, at 07:56? Huh? What school does she work in that doesn't start till after 8am in the morning!

    Sorry to spill the beans Chicken.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #2599  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    On the positive side, you can now focus on Chick-Dance's mental problems...
    clulup, agreed! We need to put a spotlight on her issues and see if we can get her some help....I mean, after all, she thinks shes' dating a Duck!

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  20. #2600  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    clulup, agreed! We need to put a spotlight on her issues and see if we can get her some help....I mean, after all, she thinks shes' dating a Duck!

    Some people think they are chicken and date ducks, others believe they are green dragons and misquote the quotes of other posters.... what can you do?

    I suggest a new question of the week:
    How much does the bikini in the attached picture cost? (No math involved, you just have to follow the news a bit, at least those parts that really matter...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)

Posting Permissions