View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 129 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Talking of sport, the UK is currently 2nd in the medal table in the Paralympics behind China with the USA in 4th, Switzerland are 31st.
    I find it remarkable that China is first. I would not have expected a country like China to support athletes with disabilities at all.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    you're showing your prejudices now clulup!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I think Kerry (the next US president)...
    Remember, getting the most votes doesn't make you president!
    Yea, Mikey, you follow his mentorship you'll end up in jail somewhere….
    As long as it's a jail where I can order wine, women and food, I'll stick w/ACD!
    I am disappointed in this comment Tulip. You? The most liberal and wonderful gentleman? Ouch. No chicken nuggets for you tonight!
    OK, I apologize to the Chinese...!

Even though they don't always play nice with their citizens.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Yea, Mikey, you'd follow his mentorship and you'd end up in jail somewhere….
    If ACDriver's description of US tourists would be a criminal offense, our prisons would be full of them... In fact, we don't really consider it criminal, we just charge extra...

(Hey, don't worry, I know SOME Americans are nice!! )
    If you stick with him the only thing they’ll serve you in jail is dragon tail.
    Ugh! Not a pretty picture!!
    Has Acd been in gaol Chick? Please make up, I mean reveal, some details!
    Animo et Fide
    Good, I am glad you see it my way. Now all we have to do is catch that No-Good-Dragon and make dragon nuggets out of him to feed some hungry chickens around the world
    Dragon nuggets do not sound appetizing (or appetising, for that matter)!
    I guess you have a point. Well, there's only one thing left to do with him then
    Praise his women ordering skills???
    Has Acd been in gaol Chick? Please make up, I mean reveal, some details!
    I have never been held against my will, well, except that one time with the handcuffs......and that was only because we couldn't find the key, and I really only pretended I didn't like it.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You forgot to order the ice cubes in the wine...
    I had dinner once with an American in Germany once. He ordered sparkling water. They brought the bottle and poured it into his glass. He looked at the waiter like the waiter was an *****, and said, "Don't you have any ice?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Praise his women ordering skills???
    Like wine?

My personal favorite is a 1960's Auburn haired women from Upstate New York. Sweet, but not cloying, a wonderful start with a smooth middle, excellent for use as a starter for future women, and as near as I can tell moving towards a perfect end, with just a hint of a saucey finish.

m00se, PeterBrown just reminded me of good international relations. Last time, I won a chocololate bar from him because Federer won against Henman at the US Open (Tennis, just in case). Do you want to bet a Israeli/US chocolate bar on Israel winning, vs. a bar of Swiss chocolate from me if Israel wins?
    You have a deal. Chocolate for the winner team (And good luck!)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    You have a deal. Chocolate for the winner team (And good luck!)
    Ok, deal. To be honest, I am not really convinced Switzerland will win against Israel, looking forward to the result... I will be half-way in Israel on the 9th, in Greece, so I will not be able to send the chocolate right away - in case Israel wins.
    Sven, Chick, Ulga and Tulip are playing marbles. Sven empties his bag of marbles and divides them equally among the four players. Everyone gets at least one marble. There is one marble left over.

Then Ulmart joins them and asks to play. They gather up all Sven's marbles and redivide them among the five kids. There is still one marble left over.

Just then Mirch arrives and wants to play, so they gather all the marbles again and redistribute them equally six ways. There is still one marble left over.

What is the fewest number of marbles that Sven could have had in his bag?

Extra: What is the fewest number of marbles Sven could have had in his bag if Tulip had not been there at all? How did your answer compare with your original answer? Why do you think that is so?

A prize is guaranteed.
    Right, I've actually tried to work this one out (on a post-it note):
    My answer is: 61
    and for the extra: 61

I won't say why it's so because I'd reveal my working

btw: isn't Algeria wonderful!
    Animo et Fide
    Why won't you just send the chocolate to me, Tulip? Moose don't dine on chocolates, they eat foliage and grass...
    I would, if chicken wouldn't eat worms and grains instead of chocolate... Don't try to fool a biologist...
    How romantic, ACDragon. I assume you are talking about your wife
    Note that he says women in the plural. I'm not sure if that was intentional or a Freudian slip.
    Animo et Fide
    Right, I've actually tried to work this one out (on a post-it note):
    My answer is: 121
    and for the extra: 61

I won't say why it's so because I'd reveal my working

btw: isn't Algeria wonderful!
    Damn, I didn't think about using a post-it note...! However: Did this pass quality control?
    Damn, I didn't think about using a post-it note...! However: Did this pass quality control?
    Actually I've had a quick think and amended my answer
    Animo et Fide