View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 128 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138178228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Yes, I think I played a handsome Swiss man once. And I think I kicked his azz
    You have managed to play chess with clulup already? (Oh wait, you said "handsome"... never-mind...)
    ACD and Chick, the two of you just can't get enough of each other's throat can't you?...
    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....;start=135#147
    Hey clulup, I just noticed that Israel-Switzerland World Cup game is scheduled for Oct 9 in Tel Aviv.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    ACD and Chick, the two of you just can't get enough of each other's throat can't you?...
    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....;start=135#147
    Muzie, interesting turn of phrase. If I wasn't a gentlemen.........
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    According to Swiss scientists they have discovered an enormous mushroom which is several hectares in size. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3692136.stm
    Magic!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    According to Swiss scientists they have discovered an enormous mushroom which is several hectares in size. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3692136.stm
    Magic!
    I always have to smille about things like "The Honey Mushroom (Armillaria ostoyae) is edible..." I mean, everybody knows that all mushrooms are edible. What makes the difference is that some mushrooms you can eat only once.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    In the Pompidou Centre in Paris you can buy dried diced magic mushrooms in a shaker to sprinkle on your food, "Pour l'autre experience".
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    In the Pompidou Centre in Paris you can buy dried diced magic mushrooms in a shaker to sprinkle on your food, "Pour l'autre experience".
    PeterBrown, tu sais très bien que les americains ne parlent pas français...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown, tu sais très bien que les americains ne parlent pas français...
    Some of us can. :-)

If only enough to order wine, women and music.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver

You mean you can order women in France?!? Well, I have certainly wasted a lot of time in my life.

How would you do that? "Garçon, une fois poulet dansant, s'il vous plaît"?
    Clulup, I am surprised and disappointed in you. I am a world traveler with respect and admiration for all cultures, even if they are not as good as American culture. You should know that that's not how we Americans do things!! This is how it is done.....

"Hey! Garconny the Frog Boy! Here is 500 French Franc Dollars. Get me some good wine. Without a screwtop, and bring it still sealed, bring me someone to enjoy it with, and have the band play something besides that sad "We are French and have been conquered again" music. And make it snappy!"

I just don't understand why the rest of the world thinks we are loud and rude?

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    How would you do that? "Garçon, une fois poulet dansant, s'il vous plaît"?
    No chickens for me....unless they are baked or deep fried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    You mean you can order women in France?!? Well, I have certainly wasted a lot of time in my life.
    Mike129, stick with me bud and I will show you how to make friends and influence peoples around the world!! You have to learn how to dress the part first. I like to travel with a ten gallon hat, Burmuda shorts, cowboy boots, and a muscle shirt that says, "Good Bush, Bad Bush". It's important to wear LOTS of aftershave so they know your refined and posh and stuff. Thats an important pointer too because lots of that foreign food with give you gas and the aftershave will cover that up somewhat.
    Clulup, I am surprised and disappointed in you. I am a world traveler with respect and admiration for all cultures, even if they are not as good as American culture. You should know that that's not how we Americans do things!! This is how it is done.....

"Hey! Garconny the Frog Boy! Here is 500 French Franc Dollars. Get me some good wine. Without a screwtop, and bring it still sealed, bring me someone to enjoy it with, and have the band play something besides that sad "We are French and have been conquered again" music. And make it snappy!"

I just don't understand why the rest of the world thinks we are loud and rude?

You forgot to order the ice cubes in the wine...
    No chickens for me....unless they are baked or deep fried.
    "Poulet" actually refers to some edible form of chicken, so that will suit your needs. As long as they still run around (or dance), the French call them "poules"
    Mike129, stick with me bud and I will show you how to make friends and influence peoples around the world!! You have to learn how to dress the part first. I like to travel with a ten gallon hat, Burmuda shorts, cowboy boots, and a muscle shirt that says, "Good Bush, Bad Bush". It's important to wear LOTS of aftershave so they know your refined and posh and stuff. Thats an important pointer too because lots of that foreign food with give you gas and the aftershave will cover that up somewhat.
    Ah, ACD, you ARE a great mentor!!
    It's good to know that international relations are being significantly improved by the existence of this board.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Hey clulup, I just noticed that Israel-Switzerland World Cup game is scheduled for Oct 9 in Tel Aviv.
    m00se, PeterBrown just reminded me of good international relations. Last time, I won a chocololate bar from him because Federer won against Henman at the US Open (Tennis, just in case). Do you want to bet a Israeli/US chocolate bar on Israel winning, vs. a bar of Swiss chocolate from me if Israel wins?
    Talking of sport, the UK is currently 2nd in the medal table in the Paralympics behind China with the USA in 4th, Switzerland are 31st. I'd like to think that's because we're just better, but I'm afraid it might be that the disabled athletes just aren't given much support in the US. Tanni Grey Thompson (a wheelchair racer, with two golds this games) is quite a big star here and came reasonably high in a Sports Personality of the Year contest after the last Paralympics/Olympics.
    Animo et Fide