View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 126 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Should be LEATHER and PVC! Have you no princ iples!
    PeterBrown, are you sure ADC meant principles and not pink nipples?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    This may not be the time or place to revive the 'monthly' limerick contest, but I came across this and rather liked it:

A Limerick-writer perverse,
    When asked how he wrote,
    Said "I learned by rote,
    But from upside-down books, what a curse!
    Now my poetry scans in reverse!"
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown, are you sure ADC meant principles and not pink nipples?
    Who can ever be sure what is meant by the ponderings of the ineffable one?
    Animo et Fide
    I thought everyone won?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Among other things, I am looking for a loadcell design engineer with lots of experience in strain gage development.
    What?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Define "nipples."
    - small projections through which oil or grease is injected into machinery
    - pipe couplings consisting of a short piece of threaded tubing

among other things, of course... But I didn't bring this up, it was ACDriver's "princ iples" typo, as far as I remember...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    What?!
    Yes, that's what I thought, too, at first.
    I guess my definition is slightly different. Men....
    Women! They have one-track minds!

Okay ... I wish!
    Unfortunately I have a five-track mind and each track is pulling elsewhere...
    You know, I noticed that about you, ChickenNoodle. Some people call it "multitasking" and some call it "schizophrenia"...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    OK, I thought this story about Madonna is interesting
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I'm a Lib Dem...
    Yup, yup, yup ... very true for someone inquiring about Kama Sutra positions app on your Treo http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=57824 and about flies that have sex longer http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=56426.

Oh, does that mean ACD is a fly?

With five TV channels, you sure pick up interesting topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    You know, I noticed that about you, ChickenNoodle. Some people call it "multitasking" and some call it "schizophrenia"...
    I always think about Dancing Chick like that dancing goddess from India.... I think she has at least four arms to multitask.
    Sex might not be the only track, but it's the main one!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I always think about Dancing Chick like that dancing goddess from India.... I think she has at least four arms to multitask.
    There's something about multi-armed women isn't there?
    I think you're talking about Kali, she has betwen two and ten arms, most often four. Imagine how quickly she'd be able to cook my tea!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    OK, I thought this story about Madonna is interesting
    That was in the news here as well. I looked up some Kabbala wisdom on www.kabala.org and found this:

- "Who is a wise person? The one who sees things to come" - fair enough...

- "The one who hates gifts shall live."
    Interpretation:
    "By realizing a gift is something received without working or paying for it we can stop them from gaining control over our mind, flattering materialistically and creating a certain unconscious dependency." - So no gifts. Rather sad, if you ask me...

- "Some harsh as the stabbing of a sword, and the words of wise men heal" - Interpretation: "Some expressions from certain people can hurt us like stabs of swords..." - Well, yes, sounds familiar...

Maybe this is a premature decision, but so far I guess I will not join the club...
    Not exactly a gift but a prize! Dr. Tulip is the prizewinner for this week's Chick-Question-of-the-Week. I hope you got the white bikini by now
    Hmmmm - no? And how do you know which size I have? And - well, I don't even wear bikinis normally...? Anyway, you meant well, I am sure!
    You like to be served, don't you? Well here PB: Your tea is ready (poring the hot tea on your trousers!)
    Poring? While I like tea I don't normally take the trouble to browse it.
    Animo et Fide
    Clever man
    I forgot why I quoted this...

Anyway: I am going on vacation for two weeks starting October 2. Any suggetions for a nice book?

PM me if you think your suggestion is for grown-ups only...
    Orson Scott Card has a book called "Ender's Game" which was fun to read, and not too heavy for vacation reading.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    And the joke died with my slip, didn't it?
    Slip? Didn't you send a bikini? Well, neither arrived so far, and frankly, I doubt they ever willl....