View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 123 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    That's why I suffer from fear of flying
    Don't be afraid Chicken. We are all not drunken, sex crazed, lunatics who take unnecessary chances. Take me for example....I don't drink!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    I hear they are going to build a bridge connecting Europe to North America
    There used to be one but you had to go the long way through Russia, and it was coOOOOOOLLLLLD!
    I hear they are going to build a bridge connecting Europe to North America
    Certainly not as long as Clairegrrl is alive and well.....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    The largest number you can't buy is any infinitely large prime number
    Animo et Fide
    McChicDance sells McBikinis in boxes of 3 and 20. And since you're feeling lustier than usual, you decide to buy one of each box. Being the curiously inclined person you are, you start to wonder... you know you can't buy 1, 2, 4, or 5 McBikinis, but you can buy 6. What is the largest sum of McBikinis you can't buy?
    Extra #1: If McChicDance sells McBikinis in quantities of A and B, what general rule helps you know when you've found the largest number you can't buy? (Extra #2: what formula/equation will calculate the largest number you can't buy, given A and B?)
    The only reason why I don't answer this instantly is because I have an offer for a client to finish right now...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    McChicDance sells McBikinis in boxes of 3 and 20. And since you're feeling lustier than usual, you decide to buy one of each box. Being the curiously inclined person you are, you start to wonder... you know you can't buy 1, 2, 4, or 5 McBikinis, but you can buy 6. What is the largest sum of McBikinis you can't buy?
    Extra #1: If McChicDance sells McBikinis in quantities of A and B, what general rule helps you know when you've found the largest number you can't buy? (Extra #2: what formula/equation will calculate the largest number you can't buy, given A and B?)
    (ACDragon: No 12-inch fish this time, sorry)
    The answer is 37. The answer to the extras is too long to post....
    I didn't ask for your age
    I didn't give you my age, I gave you the answer... I am MUCH younger!!!
    I am delighted to say that you're wrong for once clulup, you can't get 59 for example. I don't know if that's the highest though.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I am delighted to say that you're wrong for once clulup, you can't get 59 for example. I don't know if that's the highest though.
    PeterBrown.... !!! What is 1 times 20 plus 13 times 3?
    (ACDragon: No 12-inch fish this time, sorry)
    I would like to formally welcome you to my Ignore list!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    From another thread:

Conversation in the Cockpit of a large Aircraft:

Aircraft-Driver, staring at the instruments: "Hmmmm, didn't we use to have this altimeter thingy on this plane somewhere?"

Co-Pilot: "Well yes, it's right there, the round thing with the numbers"

Aircraft-Driver: "Yes I see it now, Duh on me. "

The planes I fly don't have round thingy's. They have Tv Screens....

It's a very expensive video game with rather unpleasant results when you goof up.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown.... !!! What is 1 times 20 plus 13 times 3?

11?
    flob
    Animo et Fide
    Flob? Isn't that the stuff the whacky professor came up with that made the car fly?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    The planes I fly don't have round thingy's. They have Tv Screens....

It's a very expensive video game with rather unpleasant results when you goof up.
    Aren't they amazing, those modern in flight entertainment systems? Do you also get Discovery Channel?
    Flob? Isn't that the stuff the whacky professor came up with that made the car fly?
    My dictionary knows
    floc
    floe
    flog
    flop
    flow
    flub
    blob
    slob

...but not flob. Must be a Stockport, UK speciality. Oh, wait, they have it on Merriam Webster:
    "Main Entry: flob
    flob is one of more than 1,000,000 entries available at Merriam-WebsterUnabridged.com." Stange. What did PeterBrown mean by this?

Acronymfinder says it means "Free Loading Oxygen Breather". I am worried. Does PB suffer from breathing problems?
    You don't really fly planes, do you?
    Naw, I am a drug counsler at the Betty Ford Clinic.
    Answer:
    AB-(A+B). In this case, (20x3)-(20+3)=60-23=37.

Extra #1
    The number you are looking for is the highest number that can not be divided by Ax + By, x and y being greater than or equal to zero.

Extra #2
    37 = 40 - 3
    = 2 * 20 - 3

2 is equal to (3 - 1)
    37 = (3 - 1) * 20 - 3
    Let N be the largest number you can't buy:

N = (A - 1) * B - A
    = AB - A - B

(Side note to Chick: It reminds me of the term: "Combinatorial Game Theory" where draws are allowed; chess being one, and you are very good at it.)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Moose is now on the ignore list with that stupid chicken.

It's nice and quite on in this thread now.

No math anywhere! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Moose is now on the ignore list with that stupid chicken.

It's nice and quite on in this thread now.

No math anywhere! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I prefer golfing to math, actually.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain