View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 122 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 6123
  1. #2421  
    I hafta admit....I love all chocolate. Even the chocolate bunnies they have at Easter
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #2422  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Well, I suppose. But ultimately you eat chocolate for its taste not its texture, right? Or is it the other way around in England?
    For instance the melting point and melting behaviour of chocolate is very important. Texture is very important for food. Imagine a fish or meat or vegetables out of a mixer - not the same pleasure.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3. #2423  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Well, I suppose. But ultimately you eat chocolate for its taste not its texture, right? Or is it the other way around in England?
    I watched a program about Cadbury's once. They have about ten women whose job is solely to taste chocolate! They are given the chocolate in a controlled way that means all the senses except those in the mouth and nose are excluded. They found that the texture matters an enormous amount. If it was too coarse then it seemed gritty and unpleasant, but too fine and it's slimy. They put a lot of work into getting precisely the right texture because it matters a lot to your overall experience.
    Animo et Fide
  4. #2424  
    I wish I had more refined taste, but my favorite chocolate is made by Hersheys!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  5. #2425  
    we don't get hershey's here, do you get cadbury's?
    Animo et Fide
  6. #2426  
    I saw this today and since sharing is caring, I thought I would share it with you

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
    to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    Whataya think dragonboy
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  7. #2427  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    we don't get hershey's here, do you get cadbury's?
    No, but one of my daughters had hair lice once.....she's better now.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  8. #2428  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I saw this today and since sharing is caring, I thought I would share it with you

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
    to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    Whataya think dragonboy
    Thanks!!!!! I saw that once and have been trying to find it ever since!!!

    I love it, sharing is caring, thanks clairegrrl!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #2429  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Can you elaborate on the nudity issue?
    If you had ever consumed EverClear you would not need and explaination.

    Oh, the stories I can't tell....lol
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  10. #2430  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    If you had ever consumed EverClear you would not need and explaination.
    Great "trash can" ingredient!

    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Oh, the stories I can't tell....lol
    Well, that's no fun! How about pics?
  11. #2431  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    It shows my clueless emotions towards chocolate. I might be a rare bird, but I am not big on chocolate. Now coffee beans are a different matter. Or fish
    Big fish?

    One of the best things in the world is the smell of dark roasted coffee beans just after they have been ground.....mmmmmmm

    Or bread baking....mmmmmmm

    Or morning coffee in a big bed, crisp, bright white and warm sheets, the wind blowing in the window, cool but not chilly, birds chirping, the sound of your two new friends laughing and arguing about whether whip cream, chocolate and strawberries will make too much of a mess..........

    That never happened of course, I just read about it once...
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #2432  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Great "trash can" ingredient!

    I knew you were a kindred spirit Mike129! Oh the joy of helping someone bend over into the garbage can for "thayth onnnnne more uststy libble scoop off juicy juicy and wwhoooopps the can its so timpppsy!!" "Who's up for a dip in the pool!!! It's heated!!" LOL

    For the record I do not condone the abuse of alcohol. It should be consumed responsibly. I would like to point out that research has shown that women shouldn't drink alcohol when pregnent....however most of them wouldn't be pregnant if they hadn't consumed it in the first place.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  13. #2433  
    I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
    So I said "Implants?"
    She hit me.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  14. #2434  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
    So I said "Implants?"
    She hit me.
    LOL!!
  15. #2435  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Or morning coffee in a big bed, crisp, bright white and warm sheets, the wind blowing in the window, cool but not chilly, birds chirping, the sound of your two new friends laughing and arguing about whether whip cream, chocolate and strawberries will make too much of a mess..........
    I love it when that happens! ...oh, wait, that wasn't me!
  16. #2436  
    LONDON, England (Reuters) -- The creator of one of the world's most famous guns, the AK-47 assault rifle, has launched another weapon in Britain -- Kalashnikov vodka.

    Lt. Gen. Mikhail Kalashnikov, who invented the AK-47 after being shot by German soldiers during World War II, said Monday he wanted to continue "the good name" of his gun.

    "I've always wanted to improve and expand on the good name of my weapon by doing good things," he told Reuters Television.

    "So we decided to create a vodka under my name. And we wanted that vodka to be better than anything made, up until now, in both Russia and England."
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  17. #2437  
    From another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I don't see a post from MOL? Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Post #23, 2nd page, middle of the page. Either you are not reading with your glasses on or you have Mol in your ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Yes I see it now, Duh on me.
    Conversation in the Cockpit of a large Aircraft:

    Aircraft-Driver, staring at the instruments: "Hmmmm, didn't we use to have this altimeter thingy on this plane somewhere?"

    Co-Pilot: "Well yes, it's right there, the round thing with the numbers"

    Aircraft-Driver: "Yes I see it now, Duh on me. "

    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  18. #2438  
    Did you ever get that e-mail that went round a few years ago with alledgedly genuine extracts from aircraft maintenance logs?
    Things like:
    Pilot: Autoland very bumpy om this aircraft.
    Engineer: Autoland not fitted to this aircraft.
    Animo et Fide
  19. #2439  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    From another thread:

    Conversation in the Cockpit of a large Aircraft:

    Aircraft-Driver, staring at the instruments: "Hmmmm, didn't we use to have this altimeter thingy on this plane somewhere?"

    Co-Pilot: "Well yes, it's right there, the round thing with the numbers"

    Aircraft-Driver: "Yes I see it now, Duh on me. "


    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  20. #2440  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Did you ever get that e-mail that went round a few years ago with alledgedly genuine extracts from aircraft maintenance logs?
    Things like:
    Pilot: Autoland very bumpy om this aircraft.
    Engineer: Autoland not fitted to this aircraft.
    That's a classic Peter. My favorite one was from the days of piston engines it went...

    Pilot: Number 3 engine missing.
    Engineer: Number 3 engine found after short search of right wing.

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite

Posting Permissions