View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 120 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You haven't received the chocolate yet then?
    PB, the eagle has landed... thanks for the chocolate, I got it tonight. I am still too stuffed from dinner, but I will try it tomorrow and let you know my thoughts and feelings about it!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    It's prob best if you keep it cool clulup, or even in the fridge.
    Animo et Fide
    It's prob best if you keep it cool clulup, or even in the fridge.
    If it's English chocolate it's probably best if you use it to stop that annoying itching and burning sensation between your toes....vs. actually consuming it.

Kidding PB!!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey Dragon: This is very confusing. I thought a 12-inch fish is your religion not your fish, and that your fish isn't 12-inch but your shoe size is 11.5 inches. Well, what about the fish? (Actually, I really don't want to know!)
    Assuming that a person had a 12 inch fish...I bet when it was first displayed some people might become religious and say, "OMG!"
    I'm not cutting my fish in half for anyone, even if they will become religious.
    Animo et Fide
    It's clear to me that you are our religions worse nightmare!

The Destroyer of Worlds!

You are the AntiFish!!!
    I saw what I think might be the funniest signature yet on another forum.

It was......

"Roll me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians."

I hope that's PC enough... I don't mean to offend.
    This 12-inch fish religion smells fishy
    Soap and water can cure that
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I'm still smarting from being called the anti-fish!
    Animo et Fide
    Why is your fish plaural?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    This is strange. Why are the female posters so fascinated by fish? Apparently their thoughts are constantly circling around FISH? They just can't get their mind off IT, as it seems...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I don't need to be obsessed by size.
    Animo et Fide
    Lucky for me I'm a neutered kitten
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Lucky for me I'm a neutered kitten
    Is that what your looking at in your avatar? Your, uh, neuter?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I'm not a golfer myself but must admit the Ryder cup news is pretty cool! How is fox going to explain USA loosing - no doubt blaming EU subsidies or something.
    I believe Woof and Ben will be here shortly to explain that it's that she-witch Queen Clintons' fault and that Bush has been trying to repair the damage done by Mrs. Clinton but he will need four more years.

You see, they will say, Senator Clinton introduced Tiger Woods to his ex-Swedish girlfriend. And SHE of course removed all motivation for him to play golf. For men only play golf to escape their wives and if you have a loving, hot mama at home you don't need to play golf and since Tiger had the Hottest looking mama at home he stopped playing like it mattered and it was because Mrs. Clinton introduced them to ruin the U.S chances so that her husband (that cheating *******) would have a heart attack when the U.S. lost. (pheeww, those run on sentences are tough!)

Now it is true that the Swedish wench is no more...thanks to the intervention of the Team Bush, who sent Tiger the photo's of his bride to be which I am too much of a gentlemen to post here but have them available on my website for a small fee to view. However the damage of the gargon Clinton was done and he (Tiger) has to wait a few months to build up his, uh, reserves, before he can play golf well again.

So, once again the Clintons are at fault for all of the woes of the world with the possible exception of Bush's malapropisims, but luckly that fat ******* Lindburg is working on a reason for that as we type. LOL

Kidding Woof and Ben! I do not wish to ignite your ire as I have too much fun here and don't wish to engage in political discussion! You win! Four more years!! Four more Years!
    Four more years was clearly a whipped dog approach at avoiding Woof's and Ben's ire....and to make sure they knew I was just pulling their collective legs. In fact, IMHO, if we have four more years of Bush we will either have achieved world domination or nuclear armmagedon.
    Chick, do you think (re: AcDC's comments) that m00se plays golf to escape his wife?
    Animo et Fide
    Naw, not m00se. He and my sister enjoy their marriage. And, BTW, she golfs with him often
    PB, translation, Chickens' sister figured out that he was golfing to escape her, so she goes along to ruin that for him too!...kidding of course.
    A visit to the local grocery store prompted the following thoughts......

We have many many many people in the U.S. who don't get enough food to eat. Yet we have a whole aisle of the store devoted to food and toys for our pets.........

The pet food aisle is three times as large as the Hispanic, Mexican and Oriental sections combined.

Having said that I don't want you to assume that our dog is less then the absolute ruler here in our house.....I should get waited on the way she does.
    They have big pet food aisles here too. The Beer Wine and Spirits normally take a good few aisles on their own though.
    Oh yeah, for some reason they have an entire section of the store is devoted to green stuff. Veggateblas or something. Don't know what that's about.
    Animo et Fide