View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 119 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Think of it as YOUR diary, PB what would you have written?...
    Nope, I am strictly writing this as Chick's diary. Nobody likes a dirty bird! Well, maybe AFLAC does, but that could quickly become "too much information!"

Most birds take baths, but chickens, well....
    I am kipping my fingers crossed for Alli! I hope she, and all those who live in Ivan's pass, will be safe!
    Ivan
    Yeah, it sure has been a crazy season! We are all hoping for the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    ...much to the relief of my friends and family.
    Went out with Aflac later. He didn't recognise me at first.
    Animo et Fide
    Yeah, hope Alli stays safe.
    Animo et Fide
    Dear diary,
    Today I have finally decided to take a bath....
    When I heard the president speaking...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Dear Diary,
    Scratched about a lot this morning. Laid an egg. Sat on it for a while until the farmer came and stole it! I'll have to lay another one now. Honestly, you try and try to have kids but all they do is send them off for adoption.
    Scratched about in the dust again this afternoon.
    Animo et Fide
    Huh?

Guess I got a little too close to Ivan. This seems disjointed this morning. Have a great and (wet in the Northeast) weekend everyone...
    You want this thread to make sense? Are you mad?
    Animo et Fide
    Chick, regarding your sig, I can't comment on the allegation that Chick ist ein wirklich tolles Mädchen, but I can say that Hähnchen schmeckt gut in den Sandwichen.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Chick, regarding your sig, I can't comment on the allegation that Chick ist ein wirklich tolles Mädchen, but I can say that Hähnchen schmeckt gut in den Sandwichen.
    PeterBrown, shouldn't you - instead of confusing Chick-Dance with German - worry about the state of Great Britain? I mean, on Monday a guy dressed as Batman (see attachment) makes his way up the facade of Buckingham Palace, home of the Queen, and on Thursday a gang of fox hunters storms the House of Commons, followed by guards dressed in black tights and armed with swords? And one of the protesters is even a friend of Prince William and Prince Harry?

But alas, Chick-Dance, also the Danish royals have nothing to laugh about these days: The Danish Prince Joachim and his wife Princess Alexandra will get a divorce. Sorry for the bad news...

However, there is also good news: The Serbian Secretary of Education had to resign. She had tried to ban Evolution from school books. Her parting words to the journalist were: "I have come to tell you that Charles Darwin is still alive".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Tulip: Please translate this
    It is quite confusing, it says something like "Cartwheels dump the sand which rusts".... Does this mean anything to you, is it a secret code between you and PeterBrown?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown, shouldn't you - instead of confusing Chick-Dance with German - worry about the state of Great Britain? I mean, on Monday a guy dressed as Batman (see attachment) makes his way up the facade of Buckingham Palace, home of the Queen, and on Thursday a gang of fox hunters storms the House of Commons, followed by guards dressed in black tights and armed with swords? And one of the protesters is even a friend of Prince William and Prince Harry?
    Have you seen the Swiss Guards in the Vatican? And you're criticising our guards? Huh.
    Seriously though, those guards are used because police aren't allowed into the Commons, neither are the Queen or Black Rod amongst others.
    I'm slightly more worried by the journalist taking a fake bomb in.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/
    Animo et Fide
    It is quite confusing, it says something like "Cartwheels dump the sand which rusts".... Does this mean anything to you, is it a secret code between you and PeterBrown?
    You haven't received the chocolate yet then?
    Animo et Fide
    I didn't have a bet with you Chick.
    Animo et Fide
    I knew the Brits should attempt to speak German. The only code I can figure out is: Chicken Sandwich. Ouch!
    It's bad German for Chicken tastes good in a sandwich....I believe.

I have been on the trip from hell. I am exhausted.

Excerpt from Chicken's Diary,

Dear Diary,

Today I finally decided to take a bath and shave my feathers. I think that the other farm animal's obsession with being covered by hair, fur or feathers is Ridiculous. I am going naked from now on like my Hero the Scarlet Rooster!!

I love him so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Frankly Chicken he is Damn Scarlett!
    A 12-inch fish ha? ACD: that is a great metaphor indeed. And what is you shoe size, may I ask?
    Hello everyone! Work has been H*** but it is Friday and I am about to put my inline-skates on: Yeah!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    A 12-inch fish ha? ACD: that is a great metaphor indeed. And what is you shoe size, may I ask?
    Hello everyone! Work has been H*** but it is Friday and I am about to put my inline-skates on: Yeah!!!!
    Size 11 1/2 shoes thank you. But I never said I had a 12 inch fish.

But alas, Chick-Dance, also the Danish royals have nothing to laugh about these days: The Danish Prince Joachim and his wife Princess Alexandra will get a divorce. Sorry for the bad news...

However, there is also good news: The Serbian Secretary of Education had to resign. She had tried to ban Evolution from school books. Her parting words to the journalist were: "I have come to tell you that Charles Darwin is still alive".
    When I was over there a yesterday they had nicknamed the guards, "Men in Tights". lol
    Hey Dragon: This is very confusing. I thought a 12-inch fish is your religion not your fish, and that your fish isn't 12-inch but your shoe size is 11.5 inches. Well, what about the fish? (Actually, I really don't want to know!)
    Faith can move mountains, so some say. If it can make the blind walk again, and the lame suddenly see, why not make fish grow?