View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 117 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 6123
  1. #2321  
    T+10
  2. #2322  
    Shenanigans! This is post 3011 or so. Any other figure is a lie
    Animo et Fide
  3. #2323  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    T+10
    Wow, Ronbo2000, congratulations for post #3000! You certainly do a good job as Chick-Dance's secretary. But why all the edits? Mixup of numbers, or has somebody deleted posts again?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  4. #2324  
    I think he's trying to make it so that after deleting posts chick will get post 3000.
    Animo et Fide
  5. #2325  
    That won't work however if there are more than 20 posts after his last one.
    Animo et Fide
  6. #2326  
    So it's very easy to foil his cunning plan.
    Animo et Fide
  7. #2327  
    Although his plan is so cunning that if you put a tail on it you could call it Reynard.
    Animo et Fide
  8. #2328  
    Who the hell is Reynard? Sounds like a hairdresser?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #2329  
    Do you not watch Blackadder over there? Fine historical sitcom. Look it up, I seriously reccommend it.
    Animo et Fide
  10. #2330  
    Here's the official website. You can even take a blackadder quiz (but only take the grand quiz if you're more cunning than a fox who's just been made professor of cunning at Oxford University)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/blackadder/
    You'll probablt recognise Rowan Atkinson from his Mr Bean stuff (i think that was his biggest cross atlantic success) - this is vastly better however.
    Animo et Fide
  11. #2331  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Do you not watch Blackadder over there? Fine historical sitcom. Look it up, I seriously reccommend it.
    I have seen an occasional episode of Blackadder and agree it's hiliarous!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #2332  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Here's the official website. You can even take a blackadder quiz (but only take the grand quiz if you're more cunning than a fox who's just been made professor of cunning at Oxford University)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/blackadder/
    You'll probablt recognise Rowan Atkinson from his Mr Bean stuff (i think that was his biggest cross atlantic success) - this is vastly better however.
    Actually I think his most visible North American gig was him in a knock off of the 007 secret agent stories. Quite funny but it didn't take the box offices by storm.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  13. #2333  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Actually I think his most visible North American gig was him in a knock off of the 007 secret agent stories. Quite funny but it didn't take the box offices by storm.
    That film was based on a series of adverts he did for a credit card company over here.
    Animo et Fide
  14. #2334  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    In Ms. Chick’s class the students have recently set up a 10-gallon aquarium. Once they have set it up, they began choosing fish. The expert at the local pet store says that the norm is 1 inch of fish for each gallon of water in the tank.
    So far we’ve purchased 7 inches of fish. If we purchased fish whose lengths are whole inches, how many different combinations of fish sizes could we have?
    Bonus: Do some research on "partitions of integers" (don’t be alarmed: I am not good at this…). and see if you can find how many ways we could get 10 or even 12 inches of fish.
    I will share something with you Chicken....I hate, I hate, I hate these questions!!!! Just reading them on this forum causes my heart to pound. They are sadistic, stupid and assinine and do nothing to reflect real life!!!!!

    Stop putting them on the fourum or I will retailate by posting naked pictures of myself, which would horrify even the strongest of the individuals on this forum!!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  15. #2335  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    In Ms. Chick’s class the students have recently set up a 10-gallon aquarium. Once they have set it up, they began choosing fish. The expert at the local pet store says that the norm is 1 inch of fish for each gallon of water in the tank.
    So far we’ve purchased 7 inches of fish. If we purchased fish whose lengths are whole inches, how many different combinations of fish sizes could we have?
    Bonus: Do some research on "partitions of integers" (don’t be alarmed: I am not good at this…). and see if you can find how many ways we could get 10 or even 12 inches of fish.
    If you had 12 inches of fish wouldn't you need a 12 gallon hat, I mean aquarium?
    Animo et Fide
  16. #2336  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    In Ms. Chick’s class the students have recently set up a 10-gallon aquarium. Once they have set it up, they began choosing fish. The expert at the local pet store says that the norm is 1 inch of fish for each gallon of water in the tank.
    So far we’ve purchased 7 inches of fish. If we purchased fish whose lengths are whole inches, how many different combinations of fish sizes could we have?
    Bonus: Do some research on "partitions of integers" (don’t be alarmed: I am not good at this…). and see if you can find how many ways we could get 10 or even 12 inches of fish.
    There are 15 combinations for 7 inch of fish, 42 combinations for 10 inch of fish and 77 combinations for 12 inch of fish (though "12 inch of fish" would be too much for a 10 gallon aquarium according to the local expert). But on a mathematical (partition of integers) level, this is quite tough stuff - not stuff that I feel comfortable with, so don't ask me for details!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  17. #2337  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Did you have another huddle with your PhD buddies?
    No, but if you go even deeper into math I may have to consider it. I don't really like mathematics, you know....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  18. #2338  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    There are 42 combinations for 10 inch of fish and 77 combinations for 12 inch of fish (though "12 inch of fish" would be too much for a 10 gallon aquarium according to the local expert). But on a mathematical (partition of integers) level, this is quite tough stuff - not stuff that I feel comfortable with, so don't ask me for details!
    clulup, I am impressed. ChickenNoodles posted her question at 9:45 a.m. (on my computer), and you have answered it at 11:21 a.m.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  19. #2339  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    It appears that the Dr. gathered the best brains in Zurich to solve the problem as a team. I am not even sure they got the answer right, but since ACD hasn't submitted his answer yet, I can't give any clues.
    (Not that I know the correct answer either, but that's another issue)
    Here's the correct answer for you Chicken. If your a man and you got 12 inches (of fish) then the whole world is your fish tank.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  20. #2340  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    It appears that the Dr. gathered the best brains in Zurich to solve the problem as a team
    Lucky some very mathematical brains have been working on that problem all over the world long before I got interested in it.... (on a more theoretical level, not necessarily including fish in an aquarium, though). Partitions of integers is a good keyword.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)

Posting Permissions