View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 110 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    No comment.
    Prizes will be given on Friday (You still have time to change your mind or stay put....)
    I stay put, firm as a rock...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Considering the prize I didn't receive for blatantly winning the limerick contest I'm staying out of this one.
    *sulks*
    Animo et Fide
    This is a really cool site. At first I did not believe online hypnosis could have an effect, but it really did! It only takes about one minute. The voice is a bit low, maybe you will have to increase the volume a bit on your computer.

Did it work for you? Let us know!

Click on link to start:
    http://www.rabailkal.com/hypnose.htm
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    "Mork & Mindy" is now on DVD. See what the "real" Boulder is like.

Nanu, Nanu
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    How cool. What's Mindy is up to? (Mork is a well-known actor, of course).

I think she has been in a bunch of crappy movies. Obviously not as talented as you or I

Hey Chickster...did you get your prison nickname at PB's blog thread??
    I am under hypnosis powers right now: W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!!

I think it's clulup that has been in a trance lately
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    "Mork & Mindy" is now on DVD. See what the "real" Boulder is like.
    I thought the "real" Boulder was shown in Stephen King's, "The Stand".
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I thought the "real" Boulder was shown in Stephen King's, "The Stand".

Never saw it
    How cool. What's Mindy is up to? (Mork is a well-known actor, of course).
    Robin Williams is an amazing comedian. He has done some movies, and done well, but most of his best spots involved some of his improv (excepting things like his "Dead Poets Society" spot). I saw him live many years back (shortly after his M&M period). The guy spends so much time riffing, I swear he only needs 20 minutes of material for a 90 minute slot. His "Inside The Actor's Studio" interview is also very good.
    Why did I think Pam Dawber had passed away. Who do I have her confused with? Seems she or someone like her was being stalked...hmmm...but she has not had any work since 1999 according to Internet Movie Database (imdb.com)...

I have a couple friends that have worked with Robin Williams and say he is a class guy in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Why did I think Pam Dawber had passed away.
    Probably because her career has beed dead for quite a while
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Never saw it
    "The Stand" was a great made-for-TV movie/miniseries which is now on video. 99.99% of the population dies suddenly from a super-flu. The bad survivors are drawn to Las Vegas (surprise), and the good survivors are drawn to - Boulder, CO, where they re-start civilization.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    It was a collective win, so stop whining. I sense that you really don't know what the answer is. Too bad because the prize is to spend a day with Muziek in her office, and help her sue people
    I do know what the answer is too , but now I know the prize I'm definitely not entering! A day with Muziek - ok, a day with Muziek at work? Good God no!
    Anyway, is this your sneaky way of trying to get out of spending time with her, Chick? Thought you'd slip someone else in instead and hope Muziek wouldn't notice while you went for coffee and doughnuts?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Why did I think Pam Dawber had passed away. Who do I have her confused with? Seems she or someone like her was being stalked...hmmm...but she has not had any work since 1999 according to Internet Movie Database (imdb.com)...
    Pam Dawber co-starred with a younger female actress on a sitcom. The younger actress was murdered by a psycho. It was sad.
    and the good survivors are drawn to - Boulder, CO, where they re-start civilization.
    Paradise
    ...and the good survivors are drawn to - Boulder, CO, where they re-start civilization.
    But there wasn't any parking and housing was ridiculous, so they all gave up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    But there wasn't any parking and housing was ridiculous, so they all gave up...
    The housing was ridiculous? Why, was it all on chicken legs or something ?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The housing was ridiculous? Why, was it all on chicken legs or something ?

Nope, just too expensive for mere mortals with normal incomes. Unless, of course, you are a college student still being protected from real life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129

Nope, just too expensive for mere mortals with normal incomes. Unless, of course, you are a college student still being protected from real life!
    ummm...I've lived here my whole life. I didnt just come here for school.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    This is a really cool site. At first I did not believe online hypnosis could have an effect, but it really did! It only takes about one minute. The voice is a bit low, maybe you will have to increase the volume a bit on your computer.

Did it work for you? Let us know!

Click on link to start:
    http://www.rabailkal.com/hypnose.htm
    Yeah, it worked for me. There are all sorts of interesting resources online regarding this subject. Have you ever heard of brainwave entrainment or binaural beat frequencies? There's a cool shareware program (though it does like to phone home) called brainwave generator for inducing alpha, beta, theta, and delta states. I've found it great for focus with ADHD. People also report good results with migraines. Of course you'll have your share of people into it for astral projection, OOB experiences and the like as well. If you're interested (and not epileptic) the URL is: http://www.bwgen.com Pretty neat program for an intro, then one can always use cooledit to make their own.