View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 11 of 307 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    You may not know this but the largest charity in the UK is the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. That's right, it's larger than any childrens charity or third world aid one! Don't think they do much protecting of chickens though. Still, you could always ask them Chick-Face.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    (A note to Schmoozer: I doubt ACD would want to be my bodyguard; I think he'd rather eat me...)
    straining with effort<<<<<<<<must.....not......respond......will .......be banned.........must.......not ........respond
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Now that mol is busy with that "other" site he probably doesn't visit TC often. But just in case he stumbles into here: Congratulations to the Dutch team for beating Sweden in the Euro 2004 football games!
    I thought Dutch was a city in Sweden, or is that Denmark?
    I thought dragons are endangered. Or at least they should be. Green ones are especially rare. I wonder what does dragon meat taste like. Dragon nuggets? Yumm.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I thought dragons are endangered. Or at least they should be. Green ones are especially rare. I wonder what does dragon meat taste like. Dragon nuggets? Yumm.
    must.....not......respond...........
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I thought Dutch was a city in Sweden, or is that Denmark?
    Oh come on, it is not that complicated: The inhabitants of Denmark are called Dutch, the inhabitants of Sweden are called Swiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The inhabitants of Denmark are called Dutch.
    I thought I heard last week that Ronald Reagen was called "Dutch"
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I thought I heard last week that Ronald Reagen was called "Dutch"
    Alli knows all about "Double Dutch".
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Hey Chcken-Doodle () Please thank Muziek on my behalf for the great MP3 music: It is awesome! I know she has concerts all week so she probably won't be around here to read it. (How does she have time to be a lawyer and a musician anyway?)
    Going golfing...
    Hope you had fun golfing this weekend, m00se. You are very welcome about the MP3s! Music and law go together quite well; they complement each-other nicely (music, in fact, is almost as relaxing as reading ACD's posts. And now his avatar: Am I lucky staring at it or what? )
    (A note to Chick: Did you tell people who took your avatar's picture?)
    (A note to Euro2004's Czech team: Don't bother showing up 'cause the Danish team will kick your butts!)
    Sorry to hear about the wrong team kicking butts, Chicken-face. But hey: At McDonald's they are still serving Danish pastries...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Peter Brown, Moose, Chick Dance and all the rest...just wait until Scotland enter Euro 2004..we've been given a bye straight into the semi's...Bobby Charlton..Lady Diana..Henry Coooooooper..Winston Churchill...we gave your boys a hell of a beating tonight...there's one from the vaults for all you Norwegians. Incidentally, Chick Dance, you don't haf look a bit tasty dollface, said for maximum effect in a cockney accent...but what's wrong ?? have you no eyes ??..let's see the eyes..the eyes !!! the eyes have it !! we demand to see chick dances eyes...
    Well at least you can see I have a forehead. Beggars can't be choosers...
    I don't care about foreheads! The eyes are windows to the soul baby.<<<<<just morphed into Austin Powers..LOL
    Chicken Nuggets.....I'll bring the ranch dressing.
    BBQ sauce please

I don't know about you, ACD, but I begin to miss my original dancing chicken avatar... Your appetite for chicken nuggets will be back with it I am sure...
    Chick, your pictures really say a thousand words ...
    Oh, oh, back to the topic, the "You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!" is now one vote over the "Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin' ". How is AFLAC Duck taking all this Chick?
    Anyways, we're going to beat the Portuguese tonight and after that the Czechies will be a piece of cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    will be a piece of cake.
    How did we get from Chicken Nuggets to cake
    Don't you have two courses?
    Animo et Fide