View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 109 of 307 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    (Someone once called me "opinionated." I don't see why)
    (Monopoly's) "Exclusive possession" or control: arrogantly claims to have a monopoly on the truth...
    OK I am just kidding ChickBabe
    Gah! That's "monopolies" muziek. Mutter mutter cruelty to apostrophes mutter mutter.
    Animo et Fide
    OK Chick, here's my answer:
    The Berglund family left their house @ 6:49:01. They arrived at the beach @ 7:36:59. They drove 40 MPH.
    What do I get?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I would agree but Apple has a proprietary file format on the music and it only works with their device. The cool thing about APple is they do something wild like turn the iPod developers loose to design a new Mac and they make the coolest computer out there. That is ingenuity for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Gah! That's "monopolies" muziek. Mutter mutter cruelty to apostrophes mutter mutter.
    Peter’s Brown. Or is it Peteries Brown? Pun intended!
    I meant Monopoly’s as in one of Monopoly’s (many) innuendos (in this case: “Exclusive Possession,” as one).
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    OK Chick, here's my answer:
    The Berglund family left their house @ 6:49:01. They arrived at the beach @ 7:36:59. They drove 40 MPH.
    What do I get?
    And my answer is identical
    (And I get what he gets!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    And my answer is identical
    (And I get what he gets!)
    That's sad, because then you are both wrong by one second...

At 7:05 Bergitte asked, "Are we there yet?"
    "We're one-third of the way there," replied Mr. Berglund.
    At 7:25 Erik asked, "Are we there yet?"
    "We're 75% of the way there," said Mrs. Berglund. "Now, can you two figure out what time we should get to the beach?"
    Can you help Bergitte and Erik determine what time they will arrive?
    7:05: 1/3 of the way = 4/12 of the way
    7:25: 75% = 3/4 = 9/12 of the way

So in 20 minutes they covered 5/12 of the way (9/12 - 4/12 = 5/12).

When 5/12 of the way take 20 minutes, then 12/12 (the whole way) takes

20 minutes * (12/5) = 48 minutes.

At 7:25 they had covered 3/4 of the way. The remaining quarter of course takes 48 minutes divided by 4 = 12 minutes. So they will arrive at 7:37 sharp (as stated yesterday )

I agree with the 40 mph though
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    for safety reasons.
    But I steer clear of temptation, because I am strong-willed like an ox.

And I hear from a good source that you smell like one too!
    just kidding.

posting from a treo is hard work!

No internet at this hotel. Going to the Southampton boat show Friday. jpahl want me to pick you up a 44 foot Benateau?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    OK, Muziek, a quick advice if I may. Some property was stolen from me some months ago. Since then I have received a settlement from my insurer. Last week the police found my property at a pawnshop. Do I have to reclaim the property?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    OK, Muziek, a quick advice if I may. Some property was stolen from me some months ago. Since then I have received a settlement from my insurer. Last week the police found my property at a pawnshop. Do I have to reclaim the property?
    If it's any good. Go get it, give it to charity and take the tax deduction.

Claire's Tax Advisor Hotline
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    You know me...anything to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    You want an advice for free? As clulup found out: I charge quite a lot per hour. But, since I do like pink flush-toys I'd give you this advice for free (But please, from now on, if someone has a question for me, please write it on a $20.00 bill and mail it to me).
    Schmooz: You'd need to read your homeowners policy carefully. There's a section there called "Conditions." Many insurers give you a choice: Either keep the money and let the insurer take the property, or return the money (check) and reclaim your property. One advantage of of returning your the check is that the claim will probably disappear from your record. This could be valuable with premiums hiking like crazy.
    (Keep in mind I am not specialized in the area of insurance, so do check your policy first and perhaps consult ACD as well)
    Hey ChickFace and clairegrrl: How are you 2nite?
    Hey ChickFace and clairegrrl: How are you 2nite?
    Hi Muziek...I dont know if the Chick-babe told you about the Wendy Woo Band. Local Boulder grrl. Check, check, check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hi Muziek...I dont know if the Chick-babe told you about the Wendy Woo Band. Local Boulder grrl. Check, check, check it out
    I don't think she did. I will check, check, check it out though Thanks for the advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    My dress is carving cappuccino And how are you FriendlyFace?
    Funny! Told ya: Don't be in the habit of being late
    I am great but bizy-bizy-bizy as you say. See ya Friday mornin'?
    I don't think she did. I will check, check, check it out though Thanks for the advice.
    I think you will like her...she has good Chi
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I think you will like her...she has good Chi
    Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickie
    I am never late, it is a vicious rumor!
    Got to get going here, sorry. Good night ladies!
    Good night!
    You want an advice for free? As clulup found out: I charge quite a lot per hour. But, since I do like pink flush-toys I'd give you this advice for free (But please, from now on, if someone has a question for me, please write it on a $20.00 bill and mail it to me).
    Schmooz: You'd need to read your homeowners policy carefully. There's a section there called "Conditions." Many insurers give you a choice: Either keep the money and let the insurer take the property, or return the money (check) and reclaim your property. One advantage of of returning your the check is that the claim will probably disappear from your record. This could be valuable with premiums hiking like crazy.
    (Keep in mind I am not specialized in the area of insurance, so do check your policy first and perhaps consult ACD as well)
    Thanks a million. $20 bill is still cheap
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Muziek - where do I send my $20 to? I have an urgent question. Do you have discounts for multiple questions?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard