View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 108 of 307 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 6123
  1. #2141  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Did I start something here? Oh, sorry, please a little more levity to the conversation. All this political talk is a bit too much on a Wednesday. I am concerned about Chick burning herself wth her machiato on the train this morning...
    Right now my main concern is why jpahl wants to go cottaging in Dorset? There are much better places for that sort of thing.
    Animo et Fide
  2. #2142  
    I have no idea where Dorset is but I have a few suggestions for great places to go...and a few here probably have the desire to tell me where to go...(laughing nervously). Where is Dorset?
  3. #2143  
    gharrod, I'm not sure you have a full grasp of what a Brit means by "cottaging". Remember the fuss regarding George Michael and that policeman? That's the first step towards cottaging
    Animo et Fide
  4. #2144  
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am beside myself in embarassment not knowing that. This Iowa country boy had no idea. Which brings up an interesting point. My girlfriend and I were invited to a party at the estate of the gay cousin to the Mayflower Madam. Do I need to make sure I am unattractive that night?
  5. #2145  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am beside myself in embarassment not knowing that. This Iowa country boy had no idea. Which brings up an interesting point. My girlfriend and I were invited to a party at the estate of the gay cousin to the Mayflower Madam. Do I need to make sure I am unattractive that night?
    Not more unattractive than you normally make yourself towards women you don't want to start an affair with, I would say....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  6. #2146  
    But I am a guy, ok, now I am really confused...segue please...
  7. #2147  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am beside myself in embarassment not knowing that. This Iowa country boy had no idea. Which brings up an interesting point. My girlfriend and I were invited to a party at the estate of the gay cousin to the Mayflower Madam. Do I need to make sure I am unattractive that night?
    You have a girlfriend? In that case, you would be straight. Why would you be worried by the situation? I regard gay men exactly the same as straight men - I don't want to get off with them, so why would their sexuality bother me?
    In fact, a mate of mine - one I've known for at least 7 years - has recently 'come out', to my surprise.
    The conversation went something like,
    Him: "I want to introduce you to someone tonight, someone very special to me."
    Me (jokingly): "Is it your gay lover?! "
    Him: " Er, yes."
    Me: "Ah, ok then . You realise this gives me a whole new raft of insults to use against you, don't you? "

    Nothing like going in with both feet...
    Animo et Fide
  8. #2148  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    But I am a guy, ok, now I am really confused...segue please...
    Ok, here the plain text version : The fact that somebody is gay does not mean he will jump your bones, specially if you are not gay. Hence you do not have to be more "careful" (make yourself more unattractive) than otherwise towards "straight" women. Or do women normally jump your bones when you are not extra-careful, and therefore you think gay men may do the same?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  9. #2149  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You have a girlfriend? In that case, you would be straight.
    I wonder whether this diagnosis is a relief for him?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  10. #2150  
    Of course, both straight women and gay men are always trying to jump my bones. In fact, the postman refuses to deliver all my valentine's cards to me for safety reasons.
    But I steer clear of temptation, because I am strong-willed like an ox.
    Animo et Fide
  11. #2151  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I wonder whether this diagnosis is a relief for him?
    I wonder if he's ever heard "It takes two to tango", if a guy makes a pass at him it doesn't actually mean that anything will happen. Unless of course he's in the 'closet' himself!
    Animo et Fide
  12. #2152  
    Well, she is a bit of a jealous sort. I am not homophobic in any sense of the word. Just not my cup of tea. Now PB I realize why I do not get me mail in a timely manner. I had thought it postal issues...
  13. #2153  
    C-D, no I generally do not ask myself that. Just the situation this time is a party that will have a substantial percentage of attendees of the alternative lifestyle. I will enjoy the night no matter what and be myself. Now meeting a couple lesbians at a party, that is a totally different angle I had not considered...

    Glad you survived the Dunkin Donut disaster C-D...please tell me it was not Starbucks.
  14. #2154  
    In Connecticut there is a DD on every corner for some reason. I bought into the java pod coffeemaker recently and that makes the best coffee I have ever had...

    Concerning Windows vs Apple and monopolies wouldn't you say that the iPod is about as close to a monopoly as it gets? I am on my 5th iPod and nothing compares to it (except the Bose headphones I just bought). iTunes utilizes proprietary file encryption and converting them to mp3 is a nightmare...
  15. #2155  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Regarding the cappuccino episode. Well, I walked into our staff meeting 10 minutes late and with a stained dress.
    Monica had a stained dress. I don't think she wore it to a staff meeting. Well, not that kind of "staff" anyway....
  16. #2156  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OMG.
    Mikey: Coffee stain
    Of course. Silly me.
  17. #2157  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Monica had a stained dress. I don't think she wore it to a staff meeting. Well, not that kind of "staff" anyway....
    Chick ain't no Monica
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  18. #2158  
    whew, I had feared that caffiene could be transmitted sexually...
  19. #2159  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    whew, I had feared that caffiene could be transmitted sexually...
    I am too young for this........
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  20. #2160  
    and I am too old for this...laughing

Posting Permissions