View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 105 of 307 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 6123
  1. #2081  
    You guys just don't know the difference between quality and quantity, but it's ok, no bad feelings. The Swiss will play the Irish btw, on Wednesday. In the past each team has won twice, one draw, twice lost. Looking forward to the match. I am not nationalistic enough to care too much if Switzerland looses, though...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  2. #2082  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    ACDriver, in case you are looking for a new hobby, here a suggestion:
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-9-2004_pg9_11

    It's one of your colleagues in Switzerland playing Superman. Looks quite cool, but it is only a 4 minute flight.

    Funny enough, the best picture with English text I found was from a Pakistani newspaper.

    Hook me up!!! I will try it! Looks like a great idea to me.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  3. #2083  
    It was okay, thanks for asking. Had a few friends over, burnt some cow and chicken and vegitables on the grill, told lies and laughed alot.

    Back over to the Old Country on Wednesday for a couple of days.

    How was your LDay Chicken? Not that I care mind you. Just being civil.

    Did you see Muzie? Hope she is doing well!

    Hey M00SE! What did you do with the twin of Chicken!! Hope you had a great time!

    Hell, hope all the regulars had a nice Monday, whether they celebrated LDay of not!

    I started to read some of the other off topic forums...What a friggin' Bummer!!! Why the hell would people log on to a forum to get so worked up about something? Isn't life tough enough without getting pissed off when you start your computer? Has anyone, anyone, ever, ever, seen someone on a forum have a heated discussion......and then go, "You know, based on your intelligent representation of your viewpoint I have changed my mind and agree completely with your position. Thank you for helping me to see the light." No, instead it always comes down to school yard chants and childish attacks.....what a waste of time...IMHO.

    But I may be wrong and would love it if someone used their intelligence and ability to write effectively to change my mind....of course I think first I will call them a snotty face pig dog with a mommy that wears army boots.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #2084  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    are there any concubines maybe?

    I went up stairs and asked my wife if I could have some concubines. She said, "Sure, but don't you need a tractor to pull one of those, and what the hell would you use it for?" I said, "uh, not a combine, a concubine." She said, "go back in the basement and I am shutting off the internet!!"

    Women!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #2085  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Well of course the Swiss will have difficulties, there are only like 12 people living there and -- as discussed earlier -- SwissLand is the size of a medium almond
    Hey Chicken! It's bigger then you think.....SwissLand that is.

    I was looking on a map and it's almost as big as Rhode Island, which, granted is really really really small. But it's bigger then you think!

    And everybody over there has a gun, which is really cool.

    Clulup, what should I see in Geneva? Not old buildings and crup like that. Do they have a nice technology museum or something? How about a place to sit for a coffee and watch the peoples go by?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  6. #2086  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    It was okay, thanks for asking. Had a few friends over, burnt some cow and chicken and vegitables on the grill, told lies and laughed alot.

    Back over to the Old Country on Wednesday for a couple of days.

    How was your LDay Chicken? Not that I care mind you. Just being civil.

    Did you see Muzie? Hope she is doing well!

    Hey M00SE! What did you do with the twin of Chicken!! Hope you had a great time!

    Hell, hope all the regulars had a nice Monday, whether they celebrated LDay of not!

    I started to read some of the other off topic forums...What a friggin' Bummer!!! Why the hell would people log on to a forum to get so worked up about something? Isn't life tough enough without getting pissed off when you start your computer? Has anyone, anyone, ever, ever, seen someone on a forum have a heated discussion......and then go, "You know, based on your intelligent representation of your viewpoint I have changed my mind and agree completely with your position. Thank you for helping me to see the light." No, instead it always comes down to school yard chants and childish attacks.....what a waste of time...IMHO.

    But I may be wrong and would love it if someone used their intelligence and ability to write effectively to change my mind....of course I think first I will call them a snotty face pig dog with a mommy that wears army boots.
    Off topic politics can be brutal when heat is added. I wouldn't say my mind has been changed, but I have learned from others viewpoints. Sometimes you have to dig for the thoughtful discussion, but there are some real gems. Views from non-americans for example. I may not always agree, but it's refreshing to read differing perceptions. Clulup, Sherv, and Toolkit come to mind.

    Of course, no one can hold a candle to your stories, ACDriver
  7. #2087  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    Off topic politics can be brutal when heat is added. I wouldn't say my mind has been changed, but I have learned from others viewpoints. Sometimes you have to dig for the thoughtful discussion, but there are some real gems. Views from non-americans for example. I may not always agree, but it's refreshing to read differing perceptions. Clulup, Sherv, and Toolkit come to mind.

    Of course, no one can hold a candle to your stories, ACDriver

    Tribalenvy, you make a good point you snotty nose son of an army boot wearing mommy!

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  8. #2088  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    are there any concubines maybe?
    The law assumes that a woman who “coexists” or lives with a man without being (legally) married to him is a (so-called) concubine . Interestingly enough, from a biblical point of view, the concubine was a "wife" of secondary rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I went up stairs and asked my wife if I could have some concubines. She said, "Sure, but don't you need a tractor to pull one of those, and what the hell would you use it for?" I said, "uh, not a combine, a concubine." She said, "go back in the basement and I am shutting off the internet!!"
    Women!!!
    Priceless and Funny How do you come up with this? Are you working on your memoir yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Did you see Muzie? Hope she is doing well!
    I am doing just fine and thanks for asking. Just came back from a lovely LD with my folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    Off topic politics can be brutal when heat is added. I wouldn't say my mind has been changed, but I have learned from others viewpoints. Sometimes you have to dig for the thoughtful discussion, but there are some real gems. Views from non-americans for example. I may not always agree, but it's refreshing to read differing perceptions. Clulup, Sherv, and Toolkit come to mind.
    I couldn't agree more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    Of course, no one can hold a candle to your stories, ACDriver
    That's why I have a crush on him. But it's a long and boring story
  9. #2089  
    I can fully understand the crush, Muziek, and have now given thought to getting my mom a pair of army boots for x-mas. I heard some things 'bout your dragon tho. I heard his head is often in the clouds, and he isn't very grounded (at times) ...at least that's what I heard
  10. #2090  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    So we have two ladies who have a crush on the GreenDragon...My gosh, get a grip ladies
    Hey Chick. Did you miss me?
  11. #2091  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Wait, I am still being impressed by your concubine post
    You are hopeless...
  12. #2092  
    See ya for coffee tomorrow mornin'...
    G'night!
  13. #2093  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    I can fully understand the crush, Muziek, and have now given thought to getting my mom a pair of army boots for x-mas. I heard some things 'bout your dragon tho. I heard his head is often in the clouds, and he isn't very grounded (at times) ...at least that's what I heard
    clouds and ungrounded do go together so beautifully.
  14. #2094  
    I don't think UK law assumes that about unmarried couples, Muziek. We would call a woman living over the brush with a man for a long time a common law wife. Not that she'd have half the rights of an actual wife in terms of intestate and stuff (actual legal word there, did you notice? ) I thought the word 'concubine' meant an unmarried woman living with a married man and his wife.
    On a historical note King Herod of biblical fame had a few wives but he got so sick of their arguing and scheming that he spent most of his time with his eunuchs. Who performed some of the same functions wives do (lying around eating grapes and stuff).
    Animo et Fide
  15. #2095  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Is there a movie by that name: "Hopeless in NYC"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    See ya for coffee tomorrow mornin'...
    G'night!
    Hey, did you note how she wants to tell you more tomorrow (today)? Maybe there is interesting news from the Labour Day weekend trip?!

    Keep us posted, Chick-Dance!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #2096  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Clulup, what should I see in Geneva? Not old buildings and crup like that. Do they have a nice technology museum or something? How about a place to sit for a coffee and watch the peoples go by?
    Believe it or not, I have only been to Geneva once when I was about 17, for one night when hitchhiking to Barcelona (I only mention this because of Chick-Dance and how impressed she was about me having been in Africa ).

    Anyway, I am sorry I can't provide you with a lot of insider information regarding Geneva. It is probably the city I know the least about in whole Switzerland. Why don't you ask one of the virgins waiting for you after landing, I am sure they will help you gladly.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  17. #2097  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    cool - with ADC in charge there would be flames both ahead and behind!

    Funny enough that link was really useful as have business contacts in Karachi that I'm meant to be visiting (gloom)
    The site I quoted above also contains more interesting stories, like "Teacher cuts student's ear", "Miss Universe bares assets", or "Bangkok buses replace sexist signs", a sign apparently aimed at getting Bankok teenagers to stop their X-rated activities on public transport. It used to address only women, but now reads, more politically correct, “Guard your heart, protect your body. Both women and men, preserve your culture.”

    I am of course only mentioning this to express my surprise to see stories like this on the homepage of Pakistani (Muslim) newspaper, so strictly for intercultural and political interests.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  18. #2098  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I want to go to visit CERN (close by) but have never managed it.
    CERN - that's the research institute in Geneva, SWITZERLAND , where the WWW was invented by the Brit Tim Berners-Lee.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  19. #2099  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    CERN - that's the research institute in Geneva, SWITZERLAND , where the WWW was invented by the Brit Tim Berners-Lee.
    Doesn't it cross the border into France? I confess I can't actually be bothered to check that fact right now...
    Animo et Fide
  20. #2100  
    Well, CERN is quite a few kilometres round (sorry to be joining the Yanks on this joke) so it probably didn't fit into Switzerland.
    Animo et Fide

Posting Permissions