View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 104 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 6123
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Anyone can send his/her well-wishes to former president Clinton >>>>>
    http://www.clintonpresidentialcenter.org/index.htm
    And BTW, Chick, he's staying at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York City, you should pay him a visit, just call for visiting hours first
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I went waterskiing this weekend. Man what a rush!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    As a school teacher I recognize the importance of sex education

As a school teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau took sex education very seriously too. Got 7+ years in jail for making sure one of her students was well "educated".
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    NYC sounds mad with the republicans in town - attached is link to a uk view of the whole thing. I'd join in the adjoining threads supporting chick against the gung-ho bush-ites but I'm super busy at the moment.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=558102
    Thanks for the link, jpahl, interesting and scary article.

(note he is married with kids)
    I read things like this quite often in CVs I get: "Married with a kid of 12" or something rather, and I can't help to think (jokingly): CHILD MOLESTOR!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Thanks for the link, jpahl, interesting and scary article.
    I read it just now, I really hope the quotes in that article aren't literal, but I'm scared they probably are.
    Anyway, back off politics, here's a far more radical idea:the campaign to rename Thursday: "Thing" enjoy!
    (If you don't get the humour then you're probably not British )
    Animo et Fide
    Well, we had a Bank Holiday last Monday, so once again the Americans are behind
    Animo et Fide
    I'd vote for renaming Monday And speaking of Monday: Happy Labor Day to the American crowd, happy Just-Another-Monday to everyone else...
    Does that mean you US guys and gals are not working today? OK, now I feel jealous...

However, keep in mind that it is not only a special day in the US, but also Labour day in Canada and the Bermudas, and independece day in Latvia and Swaziland...

Enjoy your holiday!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Oh, my bad. Using my Treo's tiny font. Thought you said Switzerland's independence...
    Of course you did.
    Animo et Fide
    Tule: Tell more about Switzerland's independence day.
    Fun Labor Day for a stroll in Central Park
    Swaziland's independence day, dear Chicken, Swaziland in Africa, not Switzerland... it's ok, you are on a holiday, no need to pay attention to details.

Switzerland's independence day is celebrated on August 1. The AFLAC thread already contains far more information on this subject then most people will ever need (see this post: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...postcount=1646)
    Aflac as a replacement for wikipedia? Talking of Swaziland though, their king has just got engaged again - to his 13th wife! Is he a glutton for punishment or what?
    Animo et Fide
    he still has them.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    he still has them.
    Hmm, I wonder whether we should have more Swaziland in Switzerland... OTOH, I am not king of Switzerland, so I would probably have to pay myself for all the wives, and the kids... maybe not!
    Tulip, you can be the king of TC, albeit wifeless, but that's OK
    A Swiss as king? We got rid of ours 713 years ago, I am not sure I have the right kind of experience... And the position is wifeless even - what's the advantage then? Can I at least make Muziek my chancellor and force her to show up once a day?
    are there any concubines maybe?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    are there any concubines maybe?
    Why do you ask, are you looking for one?
    I'm not encouraging male applicants Tulip.
    Animo et Fide
    ACDriver, in case you are looking for a new hobby, here a suggestion:
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-9-2004_pg9_11

It's one of your colleagues in Switzerland playing Superman. Looks quite cool, but it is only a 4 minute flight.

Funny enough, the best picture with English text I found was from a Pakistani newspaper.
    Most games take place on Saturday, yes Chick, but not on weekends when there's a England match. So if you were looking for match reports there won't be any
    Animo et Fide
    It's still a minority Chick! But premiership teams are quite likely to have several international players, saying 'England match' is really shorthand for saying that quite a few international matches are going on. This weekend there was the first match in the first round of world cup qualification matches. Were the USA not playing? It might have only been the European round.
    In any case, what with England, Ireland, France etc. playing several teams would be forced to field understrength teams. In the 'big four' leagues (England, Spain, Germany and Italy) a lot of the world's best players, and almost all of Europes best players play. Not many Swiss though
    Animo et Fide