View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 103 of 307 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6123
    > These sayings or thoughts were sent to me via email this morning. I thought they were kind of cute so here they for your enjoyment.

Friends don't let friends take home ugly men
    Women's restroom Starboard,
    Dewey Beach, DE

Beauty is only a light switch away.
    Perkins Library, Duke University,
    Durham, NC

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.
    Armand's Pizza, Washington, DC

Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you?"
    Rest stop off Route 81,
    West Virginia

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
    The Bayou,
    Baton Rouge, LA

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her sh&t.
    Men's Room
    Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill, NC

At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.
    Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea,
    Tucson, AZ

It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
    Written in the dust on the back of a bus,
    Wickenburg, AZ

Make love, not war. -Hell, do both GET MARRIED!
    Women's restroom
    The Filling Station, Bozeman, MT

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
    Revolution Books
    New York, New York.

If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress!
    Men's restroom
    House of Representatives, Washington, DC

Express Lane: Five beers or less
    Sign over one of the urinals
    Ed Debevic's, Phoenix, AZ

You're too good for him.
    Sign over mirror in Women's restroom
    Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hills,CA.

No wonder you always go home alone.
    Sign over mirror in Men's restroom,
    Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hills,CA

A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.
    Women's restroom
    ****'s Last Resort, Dallas, TX

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    gharrod, you'd have to forgive Tulip, he gets very protective of blonde and pretty women...
    They don't HAVE to be blonde... It's called being a gentleman, isn't it? I am sure PeterBrown, jpahl, Murrayalex or some other European would have done the same.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    "Blonde" was just a metaphor... Gotta read between the lines
    A metaphor - you mean a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them? God, all the things you know! Really surprising for a blonde, pretty woman!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Wow,l I had no idea Chicky was blonde or a red head. I am partial to auburn myself... And I believe it was brunette women that started the blonde thing not men...just my thoughts on the subject.

Also, yes the souls that are in the path of the storm as well as the parents and families of the hostages lost in the Russian standoff both need our prayers and help. Please find a way to contribute through the Salvation Army, Red Cross or any relief funds or church funds you may have available to you.

Cape May sounds incredible and can not wait to get there. I need relaxation for a few days. My Treo will be the closest thing to a computer I will get near...have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Traveling Mercies,
    GEH
    I just saw that myself. I hope all goes well for him.
    Apparently, it is a relatively safe surgery now. I hope he comes out of it fine.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Me either
    Need someone to check for you, ma'am?
    My tongue is bleeding....metaphorically speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    They don't HAVE to be blonde... It's called being a gentleman, isn't it? I am sure PeterBrown, jpahl, Murrayalex or some other European would have done the same.
    Why would only the European's know how to be Gentlemen?

I bet I am as much of a gentlemen as any of your European....burrrrrpppp!....oh, sorry, Yeah so as I was saying, I can be as much of a gentlemen as your euro trash dudes!!
    Just ask detective Tulip, he seems to know more about me than I do
    Well, that sounds rather boring. Did he already check? Regardless, the scientific method requires that I be able to replicate his findings!
    Word has that Clinton's Doc is a Republican and so they had to test him twice as the doctor couldn't believe Clinton had a heart...

Seriously past presidents are a treasure for this country. May he be well for a long time to come...
    Wait....you thought that a joke?? (laughing)

I find him interesting from many persprectives. Being in my line of business I like to say I study human traits. Figuring what the other side is going to do in advance of them understanding their next move is what I am paid to know. I think that is why I enjoy this board so much.

TBS is going to run Primary Colors this weekend. I had almost forgotten about that movie and how it was the unofficial story of the Clinton rise to power.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Clever Voted for the Duck of course...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey ChickenNoodles: Your thread has become a legend. Are you gonna give a speech?!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard

Hey thanks Claire, we appreciate the support.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Hurray, the mobile site is back up! Stockport lost (again) so I'm quite sad , however we're about to have a bbq so everything's ok
    Think I'll try to make Moscow Mules, haven't had a serious drink since last night! Well, I'm on holiday still.
    Animo et Fide
    No, is it good? If you're after a good bit of satire I can also recommend Gulliver's Travels. It's far ruder than I was expecting when I read it. I'd been poorly prepared because I thought it was like a fairy story from the cut down kiddies version I got fed as an eight year old. The things the giant ladies do with him aren't repeatable on a family forum!
    Animo et Fide
    Hey m00se, last time you claimed Israel was in Asia, and now Israel plays in the European zone in the Soccer World Cup qualifier, in Group 4 together with France, Ireland, Faroe Islands and.... Switzerland! So Israel is in Europe, after all??

Anyway, Israel-France 0:0 is a great success, congratulations. I am not sure Switzerland will be that lucky!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey m00se, last time you claimed Israel was in Asia, and now Israel plays in the European zone in the Soccer World Cup qualifier, in Group 4 together with France, Ireland, Faroe Islands and.... Switzerland! So Israel is in Europe, after all??

Anyway, Israel-France 0:0 is a great success, congratulations. I am not sure Switzerland will be that lucky!!
    Thanks for the heads-up (actually Chick told me you posted this, so here I am)
    Regarding Israel playing in the European devision, that is obviously for political reasons: Few Asian countries are willing to play Israel.
    And 0-0 with France is huge for Israel
    Here's a unique link for it:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/473412.html
    And the "official" link:
    http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/t/sc/index.html
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain