View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 101 of 307 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I read Molly Ivins regularly. Now she's one smart Chick!
    Then why does she go oink!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    clulup: I have decided to drop all charges against you, you are monetary-free man! Go buy some hamburger... I hear that you really like McDonald’s…
    Hi Muziek, nice to see you back. I am really glad to read this post. Not because you dropped your fraudulent charges, but because I now see that you are not the cold, calculating, cash-hungry lawyer as which you have portrayed yourself. What a relief! I could never QUITE believe it, mostly because of the nice friends you have like Mr. m00se or Ms. Chick-Dance

But McDonald's? Making up another stroy now? You must confuse me with somebody else....?

When did you say we go inline-skating in Zurich? Better hurry, in November it may be too late, then we have to wait until next spring!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I read Molly Ivins regularly. Now she's one smart Chick!
    A sample
    Her writing style is a bit difficult to follow.

I mean she seems to write run on sentences that move from one topic to the next with no ending punctuation to let you know she has ended one thought and moved on to another such as the information she protrays about Gov. Goodhair which is an amuzing story and she clearly knows what a mess Bushwacker has made of Texas, I lived there under his reign of terror, so I know about that but I can't seem to figure out the flow of her writting which is sad because she has some wit, that she uses.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I only free the virgins....
    You free them? Oh I see, you free them from their Virginnn...ia is a nice state, isn't it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Emphasis added for clarification.

Countess Chickula? majahahahahaaa
    That would certainly make vampires a more attractive subject....
    I sleep at night (emphasis added for clarification), so count me out
    A pun and a fantasy dashed all at once!
    Should one read between the lines?
    Nope. I only wrote one line so you couldn't!
    The invisible lines, of course
    Oh, then my Dear Chicky, by all means, read away!
    Muzie, I saved a bunch of people today...they just didn't know how close to swimming they were. Kidding!!!
    LOL I am yet to be saved...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    escape to london! Last night saw a brilliant measure for measure at the Globe and shared a bottles of champagne and chateauneuf du pape by the thames, with glorious sunset followed by stars, nearly full moon, and skyline framed by st. pauls, the city, the millenium bridge, tate modern, oxo tower etc. Then home by black cab.
    I love this city!
    Been to London and loved it too. But there's no substitution for the Big Apple, despite the Republican Convention
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hi Muziek, nice to see you back. I am really glad to read this post. Not because you dropped your fraudulent charges, but because I now see that you are not the cold, calculating, cash-hungry lawyer as which you have portrayed yourself. What a relief!
    clulup, I am still the same cold, calculating, cash-hungry lawyer... Got to give me credit when/where credit is due
    When did you say we go inline-skating in Zurich? Better hurry, in November it may be too late, then we have to wait until next spring!
    I couldn't possibly compete for your attention with a beautiful Chick, could I?
    I am still the same cold, calculating, cash-hungry lawyer... Got to give me credit when/where credit is due
    Hi Muziek...by this reference, one would get the impression that you are one of those ambulance chasing NYC lawyer babes. Please tell me it isnt so.
    LOL I am yet to be saved...
    God, what is wrong with those New Yorkers? Are they afraid of strong, pretty (I have to trust m00ses's verdict on this), racy (that's the same as sportive, isn't it?) women??? You should definitely come to Switzerland for a while!
    I couldn't possibly compete for your attention with a beautiful Chick, could I?
    Well, maybe you should try? Maybe I have a nice single brother? I had the impression at least m00se couldn't quite make up his mind...? Or are you too much of a chicken?
    clulup, I am still the same cold, calculating, cash-hungry lawyer... Got to give me credit when credit is due
    You need a credit? What happened, how much???

Maybe this movie can be an inspiration? Laws of Attraction: "Amidst a sea of litigation, two New York City divorce lawyers (Julianne Moore, Pierce Brosnan) find love." I've only seen the trailer, but it seemed quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hi Muziek...by this reference, one would get the impression that you are one of those ambulance chasing NYC lawyer babes. Please tell me it isnt so.
    I am lawyer, not Mother Theresa
    Having said that, you might want to know that I put myself through college (my parents couldn't afford it). I am known to work a 12-hour day regularly and many weekends. I volunteer at a local homeless shelter, including on holidays such as Thanks Giving and Christmas. And, I believe, I am generous with my money.
    God, what is wrong with those New Yorkers? Are they afraid of strong, pretty (I have to trust m00ses's verdict on this), racy (that's the same as sportive, isn't it?) women??? You should definitely come to Switzerland for a while!
    Perhaps they are truly gentlemen?
    Well, maybe you should try? Maybe I have a nice single brother? I had the impression at least m00se couldn't quite make up his mind...? Or are you too much of a chicken?
    I should try flirting with you or your brother? I am confused (But either way I don't have time...)
    I am lawyer, not Mother Theresa
    Having said that, you might want to know that I put myself through college (my parents couldn't afford it). I am known to work a 12-hour day regularly and many weekends. I volunteer at a local homeless shelter, including on holidays such as Thanks Giving and Christmas. And, I believe, I am generous with my money.
    Ohhh...you said all of the right things.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Ohhh...you said all of the right things.
    I had a girl tell me that once. She married me. Then found out I lied.
    Hey Chicken!!! You better drag Muzie off to Ground Zero in Miami for Hurricane Frances so we can all gnash our teeth about your safety.

All kidding aside this storm is starting to look very ugly.

Good luck to all the FL peoples!
    Do you realize that this thread has been viewed over 19,000 times and there have only been 51 votes!?

What does this mean?

I think there are several possibilities.

One is that people are not voting because they don't care what the dating habits of Chickens are.

Possibility Two is that people don't feel their vote will count. Or if they are voting from Florida they KNOW their votes won't count.

Or Three, only 51 people have ever logged on to this thread and so that's all that can vote.

And if possibility three is correct it means 51 one of us have NO lives and need to get out more.

Here's something to think about..... You know those worms that have both the male and female sex organs on one worm? The question I have is do those worms ever go out at night? Or do they just hang around the house all day, I mean why go out? To buy itself dinner?....and does one of them ever have half a headache, or feel half bloated, or want to talk to itself all day but the other half is busy watching plankton races? Does one half want to try clothes on all day while the other side just wants to get naked?

Just wondering.
    Do you realize that this thread has been viewed over 19,000 times and there have only been 51 votes!?

What does this mean?

I think there are several possibilities.

One is that people are not voting because they don't care what the dating habits of Chickens are.

Possibility Two is that people don't feel their vote will count. Or if they are voting from Florida they KNOW their votes won't count.

Or Three, only 51 people have ever logged on to this thread and so that's all that can vote.
    Or, Four, others saw (as I did) the Chick avatar wearing some AFLAC garb. I mean, when you show up wearing the guys clothes, there isn't much left to vote about!
    Talking about sex lives of hermaphrodites (btw you might want to read Ovid's Metamorphoses for the story of Hermaphrodite, very racy, phew!) snails have a fabulous love life! When snails are feeling amorous they glide up beside each other and wiggle their antennae at each other. Then, and th¤
    Animo et Fide
    Talking about sex lives of hermaphrodites (btw you might want to read Ovid's Metamorphoses for the story of Hermaphrodite, very racy, phew!) snails have a fabulous love life! When snails are feeling amorous they glide up beside each other and wiggle their antennae at each other. Then, and this is the really good bit, they each fire a dart into the other through the shell and winch each other in! There is speculation that the tip of the dart dissolves in the body producing a tingling sensation. Once they're entwined they line up the 'male' and 'female' organs and have a good old time.
    Filthy little things ain't they?
    (With thanks to Gerald Durrell)
    Animo et Fide