View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 100 of 307 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 6123
    Back from Paris yes
    Went up the Eiffel Tower last night and Sacré Coeur in the day. was very good!
    Paris CDG is a HORRIBLE airport though
    Animo et Fide
    Wandering around CDG we couldn't see the check-in desk. Took ages before we realised that you have to go through passport control first! Arrivals and departures aren't separate either, god it's confusing.
    Animo et Fide
    ACDC is obviously flying around the world looking for virgins because he's looking for the place with the best. So, AC, what's the score so far?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Now, Mikey: Why would you want me to take pictures of mirrors? How boring is that?
    She doesn't like the idea... maybe the mirror doesn't show her reflection? Now where did I read about that?

"Having answered the Count's salutation, I turned to the glass again to see
    how I had been mistaken. This time there could be no error, for the
    man was close to me, and I could see him over my shoulder. But there
    was no reflection of him in the mirror! The whole room behind me was
    displayed, but there was no sign of a man in it, except myself.

This was startling, and coming on the top of so many strange things,
    was beginning to increase that vague feeling of uneasiness which I
    always have when the Count is near..."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    She doesn't like the idea... maybe the mirror doesn't show her reflection? Now where did I read about that?
    Well, now there's a theory I hadn't considered. I just thought she didn't want to show off her clothes. (And don't let that worry you Chicky dear! We'll love you in whatever you wear. Or, uh, even nothing at all....)

This sounds too-familiar. Men....
    Well, excuse me for tryin' to be all supportive and stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Dracula - what a shame - I was thinking buffy!
    Indeed, Dracula (10 points for Ms. Chick-Dance! ).

Try http://www.gutenberg.org: great site, loads of full text literature for free.

You can convert it and read the stuff on your Treo, so that you don't have to carry an extra book. There are even free audiobooks. Well, the ones for free have "bearable" audio quality, but the ones in better sound quality also only cost a few dollars.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Can a woman be talented?
    Uh, yeah!
    Define "Uh, yeah!"
    I'll be taking the 5th now, thanks!
    Thank goodness I am humble person
    Actually jpahl, I use Qset v.1.0 Which enhances Treo's picture quality. It's a great app!
    I use Qset as well, but your composition and lighting judgment are better than I usually manage.
    Let me see... What conclusion should I draw from this?
    ...that you are more attractive and better with a camera than I am. But that you are not likely a vampire....
    I only considered the second part, but I'll take the first part (being attractive) as a bonus
    That is the "your composition" part!

Speaking of which, I used to work for a comapny that thought "bonus" was actually a 2 word phrase....
    Hey Chickie
    Thank Goodness this thread is apolitical! It is currently being sandwiched by two (ultra) conservative threads, which have become tiresome to read (they bash, bash, bash. Yuck!).
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    What company?
    A former technology startup company you've never heard of and never will!
    Hi everyone!
    The good news: NYC is a busy place.
    The Bad news: For the wrong reasons. (Sorry for not being "apolitical" Mooser...)
    clulup: I have decided to drop all charges against you, you are monetary-free man! Go buy some hamburger... I hear that you really like McDonald’s…
    ACD: How is my favorite dragon? Saved anyone lately? I am available to be saved
    Singing to the Beatles tune back in the ussr>>>><I'm BAAAAACKKK, I'm Bacccck in the US of A.....I ba aa a ac ack......okay, stopping now, my monitor just cracked.

Where to start to catch up. PeterBrown, I stood in line once for the Eiffle tower once for 10 minutes...that's my line standing limit....so I never went up. I have only passed through CDG on commericial flights...but I attended the Paris Airshow once and if that was an indication of French organization ....ohhh baby they got a ways to go.

I only free the virgins. Not, uhm, anything else them. So I have no idea where the best ones are....However! Having said that I have several votes for the cities with the prettiest women. My favorite cities for Pretty Women are... Rio, Montego Bay, Montreal, Tronto, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Anypart of Southern California, Melbourne, and Munich, London, Basil and Hong Kong. I will probably get flamed for forgetting one or more, or for being a Pig, but you are what you eat...And I love Pork!

Muzie, I saved a bunch of people today...they just didn't know how close to swimming they were. Kidding!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Microsoft?!...
    Uh, let me check my bank account ... Nope! I was not with MSFT when it was a startup.

If I did I'd have a faster race car. Heck, if I did I'd have MORE race cars!!

--Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    ...that you are more attractive and better with a camera than I am. But that you are not likely a vampire....
    Emphasis added for clarification.

Countess Chickula? majahahahahaaa
    Ha-ha (Of course, I was joking.)

---------------
    BTW, avatar is a coffee roaster
    It looks a bit like the workshop of Professor Crackatus Potts. LOL

Trivia time...lol
    I sleep at night
    Singing again>>>>I wear my sunglasses at night.....so I can, so i can.....