Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1.    #1  
    Let's start a new thread. Whenever one of us is in an unusual place with our Treo, drop a note on this thread to let us know about it.

    It would be cool for people to see how useful the Treo can be in so many places. Can ya hear me now?..... good.

    I'm thinking about this because I am currently sitting on my **** near the top of Wachusett Mountain (in MA) right now with my snowboard ready to take my third run of the day. As long as I don't fall too badly, my Treo should be just fine tucked away in my inside jacket pocket.

    Seeya!
    D.
  2. #2  
    im in the cold server room in the old triple murder IBM building near bethesda in maryland.

    a guy drove a truck threw the front doors and opened fire killing 2 managers and a security guard. Im 2 doors down from that

    -== a little more dangerous then snow boarding. although I find it extremely sad that your in a spot most of us would like to be in (away from work at least) and your both carrying your cell phone and POSTING A MESSAGE TO A GROUP ABOUT your cell phone!)

    get a life!!!!!!

    ahhhh so much wasted money and chance to have fun WITHOUT A F-ING PALM!
  3. #3  
    This thread should be moved to Off-Topic.

    That being said, I'm at work.
  4. #4  
    no snowboarding and no triple murder thing for me. I'm at Chuck E Cheese with my two little kids. reading an e-book, surfing and doing IM. can't beat it. bet there's no one else here posting to the net right now...
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by quake8
    im in the cold server room in the old triple murder IBM building near bethesda in maryland.

    a guy drove a truck threw the front doors and opened fire killing 2 managers and a security guard. Im 2 doors down from that

    -== a little more dangerous then snow boarding. although I find it extremely sad that your in a spot most of us would like to be in (away from work at least) and your both carrying your cell phone and POSTING A MESSAGE TO A GROUP ABOUT your cell phone!)

    get a life!!!!!!

    ahhhh so much wasted money and chance to have fun WITHOUT A F-ING PALM!
    Hey, step off. They were grooming below and I was bored waiting. And while I'm at it, I should point it out that you are also reading and writing about YOUR phone. I should also point out that from your message it sounds as if you're a bit jealous that I actually have a life.

    Have fun working in the IBM murder building. Maybe you can hang out near the AC and pretend you're snowboarding- it might help with your crankiness! By the way, those plexiglass server doors offer only limited protection from AK47 bullets so be careful.

    Cheers!
    D.
  6. #6  
    Hey, step off. They were grooming below and I was bored waiting. And while I'm at it, I should point it out that you are also reading and writing about YOUR phone. I should also point out that from your message it sounds as if you're a bit jealous that I actually have a life.

    so childish you people. "step off"? what are we in 1992 and at a Vanilla Ice concert? they say the things that make us the most angry are the things that are the most turue...

    p.s. i have no freinds and am typing this from a startrek convention... in fargo north dakota... oh, and i'm bald.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by 003oret


    so childish you people. "step off"? what are we in 1992 and at a Vanilla Ice concert? they say the things that make us the most angry are the things that are the most turue...

    p.s. i have no freinds and am typing this from a startrek convention... in fargo north dakota... oh, and i'm bald.
    ...So, now YOU have a problem with Vanilla Ice?!? Don't make me come over there on my moped and slap you around.

    Step off fool, that's right. I said STEP OFF!

    D.
  8. AirData's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #8  
    I'm in the Keys this week...can you hear me now? Great weather and decent reception in the area. Coming across Alligator Alley there was no signal though.

    Happy New Year!
  9. #9  
    ...So, now YOU have a problem with Vanilla Ice?!? Don't make me come over there on my moped and slap you around.

    yeah... well do it then. i dare you!....................... well?! oh shoot hold on, my mom is calling me... yeah mom, i'll give you a bath. just give me a minute. i'm writing to my new supercool treo freinds!

    p.s. i'm typing this from the womb of a kangaroo in a women's prison in talahasse!!!

    p.p.s. are you serious?

    p.p.s. yep

    p.p.p.s. serious, serious

    p.p.p.p.s. uh, yeh.


    p.p.p... OK GET THE POINT DUDE!!!
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by 003oret



    yeah... well do it then. i dare you!....................... well?! oh shoot hold on, my mom is calling me... yeah mom, i'll give you a bath. just give me a minute. i'm writing to my new supercool treo freinds!

    p.s. i'm typing this from the womb of a kangaroo in a women's prison in talahasse!!!

    p.p.s. are you serious?

    p.p.s. yep

    p.p.p.s. serious, serious

    p.p.p.p.s. uh, yeh.


    p.p.p... OK GET THE POINT DUDE!!!
    The depth of your lunacy is astounding. You really should'nt skip any more doses of your meds. If you feel you could harm yourself or others around you please call your local Samaritans office. They are there to help.

    Good luck to you. I sincerely hope you get the help you are so obviously searching for.

    Best,
    D.
  11. #11  
    Hi, I'm here in Malta at the moment and they have GPRS on a projectstadium. So now I'm part ofthat project and the IP is for free ;-). The Treo works as allways very well and is my gate to the world during my holiday.
    I wish you all a happy new year.
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by 003oret



    yeah... well do it then. i dare you!....................... well?! oh shoot hold on, my mom is calling me... yeah mom, i'll give you a bath. just give me a minute. i'm writing to my new supercool treo freinds!

    p.s. i'm typing this from the womb of a kangaroo in a women's prison in talahasse!!!

    p.p.s. are you serious?

    p.p.s. yep

    p.p.p.s. serious, serious

    p.p.p.p.s. uh, yeh.


    p.p.p... OK GET THE POINT DUDE!!!
    From the few posts I've seen of yours, you don't seem to a) get along with people here and b) enjoy being here. Why do you persist?
  13. #13  
    Dont go away mad. Just go away.
  14. #14  
    what if you had a spice rack filled with only salt... if I hurt your feelings, then you should seek the counsel of ZELTOR OF SONOMAR
  15. #15  
    and most of you who reply to me have proved me right: 98% of Treo owners are a bunch of nerds with the sense of humors of... well let's face it if any of you had a sense of humor, it would be a "sixth sense". be like mike (jackson) and LIGHTEN UP.
  16. #16  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    From the few posts I've seen of yours, you don't seem to a) get along with people here and b) enjoy being here. Why do you persist?
    kurt- i would be careful if i were you. the person you are dealing with believes heavily in the government AND religion. there have to be some short circuits going on there...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  17. #17  
    Originally posted by aarons12


    kurt- i would be careful if i were you. the person you are dealing with believes heavily in the government AND religion. there have to be some short circuits going on there...
    If someone believes in Govt and religion that means there is something wrong with them? You can't honestly believe that.
  18. #18  
    Hi all,

    Just a reminder to all you treocentral members, please remember your postings also appear in the forums section of www.visorcentral.com and not only just treocentral.com - they are in both message boards.

    There are many non treo people who see them.. (me being one of them, a visorcentral member..)
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
  19. #19  
    I would be interested in the original idea of this thread.
  20. #20  
    Originally posted by derek985
    I'm thinking about this because I am currently sitting on my **** near the top of Wachusett Mountain (in MA) right now with my snowboard ready to take my third run of the day. As long as I don't fall too badly, my Treo should be just fine tucked away in my inside jacket pocket.
    Neat! I haven't tried posting here with my Treo yet; you using Blazer or another browser?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions