1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.........see link.

take care,

Jay

November 17, 2011, 4:06 PM
    Nook’s Specs Are Exaggerated, Again

Nook's Specs Are Exaggerated, Again - NYTimes.com

I had a lot of fun reviewing Amazon’s new Kindles in my Times column this week. (Yes, I had a Times column this week — it’s just that it appeared on Monday, a few days earlier than its usual Thursday spot, thanks to Amazon’s release schedule.)

The Times’s technology columnist, David Pogue, keeps you on top of the industry in his free, weekly e-mail newsletter.
    During the week that the world’s tech critics were preparing their Kindle Fire reviews, Barnes & Noble representatives went into pre-emptive attack mode. They gave us private briefings to make sure we knew that they, too, had a new line of e-book readers coming out.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Funny.

Funnier when it's been made obvious that the tablet race isn't a "spec war". It's coming down to the question of "which media consumption device delivers the best content?". Not about MHz, GHz, GB, etc.