Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This community has lost its .... Corset.. !!!

Wouldn't that be nice

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    has lost half his face (verwon ripped it off)
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    OS

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    majority of members who had answers instead of questions

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I'm surprised no one has said 'virginity' yet.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  5.    #65  
    I'm surprised no one has said 'virginity' yet.

that's because, well most members, if they aren't married probably haven't :-P

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    that's because, well most members, if they aren't married probably haven't :-P
    I was thinking in a Cartman-esque sense. "Hey Leo, why didn't we stop at a nice restaurant, because I like to be wined and dined before I GET <blanked>!"
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/16/2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: language filter
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    This community has lost its.... girlfriend on the back of the ATV.

Click to view quoted image

BTW... you know you're a redneck when your buddy is holding a rifle on the other ATV.
    Looks like someone lost their shorts !! Roflol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I was thinking in a Cartman-esque sense. "Hey Leo, why didn't we stop at a nice restaurant, because I like to be wined and dined before I GET <blanked>!"
    OK, on this one I have to admit confusion as to why that's any more or less offensive than how I filtered it with the classic comic strip symbols. lol furrfu
    ....crazy red head?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234