1.    #1  

"HP, the No. 1 vendor based on global PC shipments, grew faster than the industry average, and its market share reached 17.7 percent in the third quarter of 2011 (see Table 1). Despite announcing in the middle of 2Q11 the potential spinoff of its PC business, HP experienced strong growth in the U.S., while outside the U.S., growth was relatively weak or average."

Gartner Says Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 3.2 Percent in Third Quarter of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    Click to view quoted image

"HP, the No. 1 vendor based on global PC shipments, grew faster than the industry average, and its market share reached 17.7 percent in the third quarter of 2011 (see Table 1). Despite announcing in the middle of 2Q11 the potential spinoff of its PC business, HP experienced strong growth in the U.S., while outside the U.S., growth was relatively weak or average."

Gartner Says Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 3.2 Percent in Third Quarter of 2011
    they drastically cut prices from what i can tell.. if they didnt sell well after reducing prices it would be illogical.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.