1.    #1  
    15 Disastrous Product Launches That Were Quickly Killed | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance

"HP Touchpad: 49 Days

After just a month and a half on the market, HP gave up the TouchPad and its mobile OS, WebOS in August.

The tablet was no iPad killer, selling just 25,000 units for Best Buy over the 49 days it was on their shelves.

Where does this put the TouchPad in the pantheon of tech flops? Well, it lasted one day longer than the Microsoft Kin phones, another recent flop.

So it's not the worst flop ever.

And, in fairness to HP, the TouchPad wasn't that bad. It was rough around the edges, but those could have been smoothed in the coming months. It just didn't really do anything better than the iPad, which means it's just like every other tablet out there."
    16 Disastrous threads about Disastrous Product Launches

This one just came in 17th. Disastrous...
    Let's 'kill it quickly'...
    Hah, I looked at the first link. Didn't include the Osborne 2, or model OCC-2, which as I understand it essentially killed the company just by virtue of being announced back in '82.
    What killed the touchpad wasnt the quality of the product as much as it was the price. they announced pricing to be the exact same as the ipad months before the release. who in their right mind is going to back a tablet company whose just now taking their first dip into the tablet market while making such a ******** mistake as pricing it the same as the king of the market?
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.