1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI...notice he does away way with splitting the company into two companies....but he is still so greedy that he still refuses to roll back a 60% raise....if he would have gone for a much smaller raise no one would have carried on...but he should expect that people will still keep canceling until he rolls back the prices to a what it was or perhaps a 10% raise but 60% in this economy is calling!

Take care,

Jay

October 10, 2011
    Netflix Drops Unpopular Qwikster DVD Plan

By REUTERS
    By Lisa Richwine

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

(Reuters) - Netflix Inc Chief Executive Reed Hastings reversed an unpopular decision to separate his company's DVD rental business and online video streaming service, sending the stock up 7 percent in early trading.

U.S. customers will continue to go to Netflix.com for streaming and DVD-by-mail rentals, as the company has dropped plans to move its DVD rentals to a separate business called Qwikster, Hastings announced in a short statement on the company blog on Monday.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Oh, good. I want to know who the moron was that pushed the decision through to split them up in the first place, because that was a moronic decision.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Oh, good. I want to know who the moron was that pushed the decision through to split them up in the first place, because that was a moronic decision.
    It was Paul McCartney.
  4.    #4  
    Hi all,

I thought it was Leo's idea, LOL...take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by residentcomedian View Post
    It was Paul McCartney.
    He must have had his head up a giraffe's *** then.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    lol lol