1.    #1  
    I know this isn't really related to HP or webOS to an extent but iOS kind of inspired the visionary of webOS. Thank you Steve Jobs for everything you've done to inspire the smartphone and tablet market. R.I.P. Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011

Video 1:

Video 2:

TAGS:
    Steve Jobs dead died dies passed away death sickness sad ipod ipad iphone iphone 4s apple tribute ipod touch IPhone 4 Apple Inc. music smartphone r.i.p. RIP Rest In Peace 1955 - 2011 pixar disney cupertino california cancer imac ibook mac book pro mac book air mac OS Macintosh remember him sprint verizon att at&t Apple II series Tim Cook CEO August 25 2011 steve wozniak HD 1080p 3gs itunes apps store Steve Jobs Dead Steve Jobs Death Died Apple Cancer 10/5/2011
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    The Apple Lawyers are going to really miss him, He gave them so much work.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I thought it was the other way around. I thought Palm and Windows PDAs inspired the Iphone. They're just PDAs with calling capabilities. Without Palm there'd be no Iphone, because Apple failed in their first attempt.