Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By nappy
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By koolkid09
  • 1 Post By nappy
  • 2 Post By nappy
  • 2 Post By texasflood
    If you didnt know, now you know. Thanks for driving innovation to what we have today.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    berdinkerdickle likes this.
    This is really sad... R.I.P.
    SnotBoogie likes this.
    Rest in Peace Steve Jobs. A visionary. A pioneer. A man that helped change the world.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Wow... that really is sad.
  5.    #6  
    Even though we knew it was coming, it's still unbelievably shocking. 56 is far too young.
    SnotBoogie likes this.
    R.I.P. Mr. Jobs. Your vision has pushed the boundaries of the computing industry. I don't know were we would be now without you. God bless all those you left behind.
    The untimely death of a true American icon...RIP Steve.
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
  8.    #9  
    From Bill Gates:

I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.
    SnotBoogie and sinsin07 like this.
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

matchqq and SnotBoogie like this.
    RIP Steve

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    I think the best thing to say is that he gave much more to the world than he recieved, whether that was his intentions or not, and for much of it, he had to fight his way through it.

I've never been much of an Apple fan in any regard, but, Im a huge fan of anyone who creates and innovates but never deviates, when it might be easier to do so.

Lots of respect.

A huge loss.

He leaves alot behind for the world to consider.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

RIP Steve you gave the world a new start era . Thanks.

Video from CBS News with some aspects of his life:

Very sad. RIP Steve.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    I think the best thing to say is that he gave much more to the world than he recieved, whether that was his intentions or not, and for much of it, he had to fight his way through it.

I've never been much of an Apple fan in any regard, but, Im a huge fan of anyone who creates and innovates but never deviates, when it might be easier to do so.

Lots of respect.

A huge loss.

I agree I really do not like apple. But I can not deny that jobs changed the tech world.

sent from my thunderbolt
    well I'm sure we all know sooner or later we have to pass away. We live, we die. It can happen to any of us today, tomorrow, or when you least expect it. So worship life and enjoy every bit of it.

it's sad to see someone pass away but we were created that way. I'm surprised steve was such a nice person and so humble even though he was a rich person.

R. I. P.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    A real Marmite guy. Love him or hate him, no-one can deny his impact on consumer technology.

And 56 is far to young to die (says a 55 year old!)
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    Rest in Peace Steve Jobs. A visionary. A pioneer. A man that helped change the world.
    Click to view quoted image
    why does that look like tom cruise :/
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post

Lots of respect.

A huge loss.

Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    I agree I really do not like apple. But I can not deny that jobs changed the tech world.
    My feelings are along the same lines. There has always been an "Apple tax" for style over function. Nice from the seller point of view if you can pull it off like Jobs could but I didn't care for it as a consumer. As the Reuters article "Steve Jobs may never be equaled" stated:

'He understood envy "as well as anybody on the planet" and carried it around with him, triple parking his car because he could, said Niehaus, adding that part of what he sold was envy.'