Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    You're not ugly...and 27 is still young haha and that's coming from someone who's 18!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    I really hate the idea of turning 27.
    If that picture is your profile pictures you're not remotely ****ing ugly, at least in the face. Can't see you're figure but if you're 5 foot 9 i doubt you're huge. But even that is changeable. I've eaten healthier and exercise and getting a much better physique. Point is you're face is pretty and that's one of the few things you can't change. So you're good to go. The rest is merely part of a constant struggle we all have for self improvement and that's just ok. it's normal. And again i can only see your face so it may not be an issue. But from what i see you're not ugly.

As for turning 27, well, i got no advice on aging except that i got more years on you by a decent margin and i think sound words are the phrase "you're only as old as you feel." Now im aging so my body doesn't recover like it used to. But for the most part i feel the same i did when i was 23. And i'm well over 30.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Anyone else getting a real "bot" vibe from this OP?

EDIT: saw other threads and doesn't appear to be the case, but damned if you don't sound like Cleverbot sometimes, OP. Anyway, yeah ... you're as old as you feel, until you stop feeling.
    But what if she's a really old bot?? How old would shee "feel"!!

>_> I got my eyes on her (yes those are eyes in the smilie, not some weird madonna corset) =P

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    But what if she's a really old bot?? How old would shee "feel"!!

>_> I got my eyes on her (yes those are eyes in the smilie, not some weird madonna corset) =P
    Aww man! You quoted me before the Delete command found its way to P|C!

Ran into some other threads by her and she's obviously not a bot, so I didn't wanna come across as insulting. But I LoL'ed at your bot-age-feeling comment.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    I really hate the idea of turning 27.
    Hi there,

I remember feeling the same way when I turned 20 and no longer a "teen." LOL. Now at 30 I'm happy and quite grateful to be still on this earth. To answer your question, no, you're not old by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not quite sure why you feel ugly, by society standards you are quite attractive.
    Happy Birthday!

That's all you really wanted, right?
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Welcome, lady.
    Nice to see you, Berd!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Everything's killed nowadays. You know what I mean
    LOL! :-)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12